What's new

Shit things Desi think

This is a blog :sarcastic:

Indian men are understanding, otherwise there won't be that many successful marriages in India compared to west.
Women are compromising thats why ...they let themselves be treated like that...look at all the saas abhu serials :rofl:

Women are compromising thats why ...they let themselves be treated like that...look at all the saas abhu serials :rofl:

That is not the truth, Generally it is the girl that overpowers the man after marriage, there are few exceptions though.

Just read all the above FEW posts and i feel personally that the main issue is that men and women do not respect other's space.

Once you learn to respect each other's area of working, feeling, right to breath, this debate of who is superior will go on. And always with passage of time we will see some rebellious, unnatural changes .

Today we see responsibilities or genders are overlapping; NOT bad BUT again this overlapping when crossed the limit we will see negative impact.
i did not imply that women cannot do these or should not. I was pointing that a lot of women, no matter how emancipated, have certain 'traditional' expectation from their husband.
As to traditional roles of man and woman,I dont see why it is necessary to follow what we were doing in earlier generations. There are families of working wife and house husband here, as long as both understand what they want from each other and happy with their relationship, It does not really matter.

seriously,how do u know the reality?

That blogger sounds like a kid and seems to have made her decision,in a joint family elders often command more respect.

i have a younger brother and we have common sense,i see girls very stupid these days,take stupid risks in life then emotionally blackmail parents to get their support.

seriously,what a waste.

That blogger sounds like a kid and seems to have made her decision,in a joint family elders often command more respect.

i have a younger brother and we have common sense,i see girls very stupid these days,take stupid risks in life then emotionally blackmail parents to get their support.

seriously,what a waste.
is this bronxcow or bronxbull.. I know you guys share the same id... :p:

Oh is it now! And you saying this is not?,

No offence but RazPak is hardly the gold standard for "Desi Men", far from it.

Oh yeah, and what look is that? Believe it or not, but chivalry is not all dead yet, some of us men still like to give up our seat, hold the door open and get the car door for the lady folks, without even thinking about, just as a common courtesy. Now if that gesture is misread as a guy trying to hit on someone, then that woman needs to get her head checked!

Come to think about it, pretty much everything you listed in your OP has more to do with Girls misreading the signals, the looks, if anything. So its perhaps the Desi gals that need to get over themselves :lol:

As Roybot said,my brother is raised as a chivalrous person.

He ll get up to let a woman sit more so if she is an old woman,he would open doors,be responsible and sincere.

He cant stop doing it all his life because our family is wired to be like that.

seriously,what a waste.
:agree: there are sad cases...suicides and some really spoilt brats ...I esp dont understand why the "modern" generation pees in their pants when you raise your voice and goes to a corner and cries?!

but unlike you I do not disagree, deny the problems I see...Likewise this girl is painting the problems she sees in Indian men...and as usual Indian men will deny it instead and seggregate their sentences like the one highlighted....

As though only men have common senses and GIRLS THEY (you and your bro see, are stupid...

Can you say there are NO SUCH GUYS in your community?

As Roybot said,my brother is raised as a chivalrous person.

He ll get up to let a woman sit more so if she is an old woman,he would open doors,be responsible and sincere.

He cant stop doing it all his life because our family is wired to be like that.
Question 1...Your brother only implying you arent?
Question 2...Does your bro make up even a significant percentage of Indian population?
Question 3...what does the last sentence (in bold) even mean?! :unsure:

:agree: there are sad cases...suicides and some really spoilt brats ...I esp dont understand why the "modern" generation pees in their pants when you raise your voice and goes to a corner and cries?!

but unlike you I do not disagree, deny the problems I see...Likewise this girl is painting the problems she sees in Indian men...and as usual Indian men will deny it instead and seggregate their sentences like the one highlighted....

As though only men have common senses and GIRLS THEY (you and your bro see, are stupid...

Can you say there are NO SUCH GUYS in your community?

Of course not,i am just describing my family.

My father is much more of a mama's boy but even he is not what that girl is describing.

The girl is stereotyping and that stereotype works for most patriarchial societies and the mother in law is often powerful.

I do not know the exact details,if she has made her opinion well n good,i dont care but i find generalizes stupid in general and this one is clearly moronic.

Back
Top Bottom