What's new

Shit things Desi think

Question 1...Your brother only implying you arent?
Question 2...Does your bro make up even a significant percentage of Indian population?
Question 3...what does the last sentence (in bold) even mean?! :unsure:

I am a girl and he is my brother.

I am talking about chivalrousness of men and how they tend to be protective and dominating of women in India,the last sentence means my bro is raised as a gentleman my father is.

ah ok.....

kyun,kuch poochna hain kya?

I am a girl and he is my brother.

I am talking about chivalrousness of men and how they tend to be protective and dominating of women in India,the last sentence means my bro is raised as a gentleman my father is.
Oh you are a woman :unsure: didnt know that....
Anyway, Chivalry is not a problem and hence I have no idea WHY EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY seems to drag it in and ignore the real problem?

Soooo...protective = dominating? That is not a good mindset!

One can be protective in nature without being dominating in life!

Last edited:
no,i am as smart as he is and am older.

He is protective of me,accompanies me wherever i go(when we meet him in India) and generally behaves more like an elder bro and i want him to be like that,not some pseudo liberal who is not thinking whether the women of his house r safe or not and even i understand certain constraints.

women have to be cautious,whatever freedom one might get in any country.

Talon,

Overall i got your point.Women are no more the shy,homely ones who give hints by smiling as some old world men might imagine.

but i see some girls teasing guys with flirting and then giving dhoka,there is nothing wrong with this and is totally normal but any person should be patient to figure how another person is before getting social and in this case take more liberties.

Often the sanskar of the men and women could be different.

I was a geeky personi and never had time to indulge in such timepass so my opinion is different.

Few days back i passed a group of girls taking pics etc at my univ... lol... i acted like zarvan and started reciting "astagfirullah" out loud.. to my surprise...

I got trolled/owned... they played the same trick on me....

And all i could do was laugh n get the hell out of there.. :lol:

no,i am as smart as he is and am older.

He is protective of me,accompanies me wherever i go(when we meet him in India) and generally behaves more like an elder bro and i want him to be like that,not some pseudo liberal who is not thinking whether the women of his house r safe or not and even i understand certain constraints.
:tup: Tell this to half of the PDF Indians who take this attitude of Pakistani men as backward, uncultured and no idea whatother words were used...not just in this thread!
women have to be cautious,whatever freedom one might get in any country.
Why the Indian men on PDF say women of INDIA are free not as suppressed as those of Pakistan...Your previous statement is their idea of suppression and when I said to them SOME woman may like it ...I was said some really weird things from old fashioned to GOD knows what!
Talon,

Overall i got your point.Women are no more the shy,homely ones who give hints by smiling as some old world men might imagine.
Actually that isnt my point...My point to the guys is we are equal to a human being stop imaging cues that may just be a courtesy smile or a friendly gesture!
but i see some girls teasing guys with flirting and then giving dhoka,
I agree with this...I have mentioned that I agree with it...

there is nothing wrong
Sorry I disagree with nothing being wrong with giing dhoka...DHOKA is a dhoka be it from a guy or a girl!

with this and is totally normal
Nope not normal at all!!

but any person should be patient to figure how another person is before getting social and in this case take more liberties.
agreed to this!
Often the sanskar of the men and women could be different.

I was a geeky personi and never had time to indulge in such timepass so my opinion is different.
No harm done...Everyone has a say! ;)

Few days back i passed a group of girls taking pics etc at my univ... lol... i acted like zarvan and started reciting "astagfirullah" out loud.. to my surprise...

I got trolled/owned... they played the same trick on me....

And all i could do was laugh n get the hell out of there.. :lol:
try showing your salman khan body next time ... :p:

Not at all I aint Indian :angel: Say that to the Indian girl who feels taht way

Just some 15 year old who stereotypes and hates her own race lol. She says husbands in India do not care about their wives. My dad has been cooking dinner for over an year now just because my mom has not been feeling well. He helps her a lot in other household work as well. And this girl dares calls Indian men assholes. She should see what my dad is to my mom and she might change her thinking.

But you know teenagers can not help them :P

Talon,

I am free in india but this freedom word is not the same in every city.

Some cities are different from others,i have choices to make and so does a guy.

whether to take your car or public transport,where to hang out,what route to take to get to a place.

where to be alone with your girl friends and where to have male company along,etc etc.

I dont want my brother or husband smothering me with care which they dont,but they should not also sit as if they dont care,

By girls giving dhoka i meant mere flirting and not doing anything more.

Guys,some often get senti too soon and often the girls cause this problem.

Then the girls ll blame the guy saying he is backward etc etc,it is for the nice guys to find the nice girls and show them attention.

there are many kind of guys who want to have a short term fling or a casual relationship,i hate such guys.

I always find them with no aptitude to raise a family or be a father.

Sadly,i have to co exist with the liberal lot,often even help them understand the futility of their value system without calling them stupid.

what to do?

:)

Just some 15 year old who stereotypes and hates her own race lol. She says husbands in India do not care about their wives. My dad has been cooking dinner for over an year now just because my mom has not been feeling well. He helps her a lot in other household work as well. And this girl dares calls Indian men assholes. She should see what my dad is to my mom and she might change her thinking.

using right seach keyword you can find a blog which say 'I will never marry men of xyz country' ... am not denying her comments though, she is right to certain extent.. individual choice.
@Alpha1 said he will never marry a pakistani girl due to facial hair, we know what happened... :sick:

using right seach keyword you can find a blog which say 'I will never marry men of xyz country' ... am not denying her comments though, she is right to certain extent.. individual choice.
@Alpha1 said he will never marry a pakistani girl due to facial hair, we know what happened... :sick:

she calls all Indian men as assholes. May be she just thinks about her own dad while thinking about that. No need to call us all out as bad.

Just some 15 year old who stereotypes and hates her own race lol.
You so sure she is 15 yr old? You soo sure older women cant think that way? Man you know nothing about women and their thinking!! :rofl:
She says husbands in India do not care about their wives. My dad has been cooking dinner for over an year now just because my mom has not been feeling well. He helps her a lot in other household work as well. And this girl dares calls Indian men assholes. She should see what my dad is to my mom and she might change her thinking.
Try taking it this way...your dad is 1 in how many billion was the population? What are the chances she met your dad or his types?
denial mode is a lovely mode! ;)

Don't worry I treat you all like queens :P @Talon.
Aho g! jeetay rahay baytay g ;)

you are taking it personally.. :p:
Yea...he seems to relate to it or something...did his gf recently give him a similar letter?! :unsure:

Talon,

I am free in india but this freedom word is not the same in every city.

Some cities are different from others,i have choices to make and so does a guy.

whether to take your car or public transport,where to hang out,what route to take to get to a place.

where to be alone with your girl friends and where to have male company along,etc etc.

I dont want my brother or husband smothering me with care which they dont,but they should not also sit as if they dont care,
I am saying the exact thing here...Just the Indian boys equated girls to sex, while others gave example of the only good guy they know, their daddy or bro :unsure:
By girls giving dhoka i meant mere flirting and not doing anything more.

Guys,some often get senti too soon and often the girls cause this problem.
I think the stats is almost equal on who causes the probs....

Then the girls ll blame the guy saying he is backward etc etc,it is for the nice guys to find the nice girls and show them attention.

there are many kind of guys who want to have a short term fling or a casual relationship,i hate such guys.
Just read FEW of the posts INDIAN BOYS posted on this thread alone...You will know what me and @Spring Onion and @Aamna14 were giving answers to...
I always find them with no aptitude to raise a family or be a father.

Sadly,i have to co exist with the liberal lot,often even help them understand the futility of their value system without calling them stupid.

what to do?

:)
True and this thread was dedicated to the last lot! coz they seem to be spreading like a virus :unsure: The good guys are NOT A PROBLEM and hence addressing them didnt seem worth while...While the last lot ARE a MAJOR problem and are IN DENIAL of it!

Last edited:
You so sure she is 15 yr old? You soo sure older women cant think that way? Man you know nothing about women and their thinking!! :rofl:
Try taking it this way...your dad is 1 in how many billion was the population? What are the chances she met your dad or his types?
denial mode is a lovely mode! ;)

Well you know there is my dad then there are all of my friends and their dads :P You just got to look hehe. And if older women think that way I can only pity those women :P

Oi Talon don't quote me for what Bronzebull said. I is not a woman :frown:

Back
Top Bottom