What's new

Shit things Desi think

i reply as one house female need some crucial advice from some intellectual from family and relative if she cant participating in commercial environment....
Hui San to all who quoted me.....

84c5461a3eb849468173455fcb621c642a932c50d66e9c14452e562c974e0569.jpg

what do d house girls have to say about this???:D:D:D
@levina @Aamna14 @Spring Onion @Talon @Marshmallow
ohh man,,,oh man....this shud b gud:D:D

In this particular case i would say men are too full of themselves. These are all subjective opinions just look here on PDF the worst most verbally abusive men who love nothing more but to harass women get the most support from men. A good man?? Again another subjective and arbitrary term and good men don't feel the need to tell the entire world that they are needed.

In this particular case i would say men are too full of themselves. These are all subjective opinions just look here on PDF the worst most verbally abusive men who love nothing more but to harass women get the most support from men. A good man?? Again another subjective and arbitrary term and good men don't feel the need to tell the entire world that they are needed.
images

Interesting perspective @Talon with respect to culture and I think females are heavily objectified even in western context so you have a valid point. However the fault is not entirely with men as women also judge each other in similar manner but the blame should be rather placed on mainstream media.i cannot speak from Pakistan's perspective however I frankly think that men and women share equal responsibility in ensuring that these behavior or norms are curbed.

Roti - Kapra - Au Makan

Now its expanded

Roti - Kapra - Makan - Biwi - BMW - PLASMA TV - 2 Servants - Fence on gate - GOLD - DIMOND -HAIR (optional but can be implanted)

you need a man to do DIY stuff, even feminists agree... :)
and your kid needs a father figure.
Add to that woman needs physical and emotional security that man can provide, it is closely knit relation between man and woman.
Girls From Desi Or Educated both fall in wrong turn's when they feel they have enough knowledge about males
& life..
Good man are not hunt females & good women never be hunted on any cost..
once a women hunted it have little pearl chance to redirecting toward good life, if lose than single is best option.
Last a women need good male to survive What ever brother, father , husband or even more relative...
If some one got good chance than catch good hand.......
Best Idea of life for males & females is

"To Live Life For Each & Other In Any Condition & Never Allow Virus To Enter In It"
84c5461a3eb849468173455fcb621c642a932c50d66e9c14452e562c974e0569.jpg

what do d house girls have to say about this???:D:D:D
@levina @Aamna14 @Spring Onion @Talon @Marshmallow
ohh man,,,oh man....this shud b gud:D:D

Just read all the above FEW posts and i feel personally that the main issue is that men and women do not respect other's space.

Once you learn to respect each other's area of working, feeling, right to breath, this debate of who is superior will go on. And always with passage of time we will see some rebellious, unnatural changes .

Today we see responsibilities or genders are overlapping; NOT bad BUT again this overlapping when crossed the limit we will see negative impact.

Just read all the above FEW posts and i feel personally that the main issue is that men and women do not respect other's space.

Once you learn to respect each other's area of working, feeling, right to breath, this debate of who is superior will go on. And always with passage of time we will see some rebellious, unnatural changes .

Today we see responsibilities or genders are overlapping; NOT bad BUT again this overlapping when crossed the limit we will see negative impact.

Exactly !!! I agree with you. Call it respect or accepting each other faults :cheers:

@Spring Onion
i dont thnk its about men n women......i simply thnk respect n tolerance as a whole is lacking(its decreasing for sure)...for exmple ...not very long ago...young ppl respected there seniors...nowadays they decide if d person is worthy of respect or not......whch shud b a gud thng.............bt all this judging,obviously has a down side...
btw men n women r eternally destined to b engaged in this debate......

Intellectual women make her husband, father, & other good relative as King and Serve her life as the relative of King in Actual.
Duffer Women or girl make her husband, father, & other good relative as Donkey & serve her life as the relative of Donkey in actual...

Same for males............

o_O

Intellectual women make her husband, father, & other good relative as King and Serve her life as the relative of King in Actual.
Duffer Women or girl make her husband, father, & other good relative as Donkey & serve her life as the relative of Donkey in actual...

Same for males............

o_O
kya baat.......kya baat hai...........:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom