What's new

Shit things Desi think

I think of throwing rocks at spanish people playing loud raggae tones and bobbling there head at the same time, Like i suppose to know the meaning of song. My natural instinct just tells me to go throw rocks on there car to see if they would continue bobbling their head.

Not gonna lie, this thread was more entertaining yesterday with doppelganger posting here. Now Talon and co would just dominate the poor nice guys. ;)

You dont know what is Phatto mai or mai phatto? Ask someone else to explain :P

I think it is 1 who causes others to fight :unsure:
someone please give a clearer meaning
Proper meaning to that is Chuwatti Laganay walla ya walley

I think of throwing rocks at spanish people playing loud raggae tones and bobbling there head at the same time, Like i suppose to know the meaning of song. My natural instinct just tells me to go throw rocks on there car to see if they would continue bobbling their head.
lolz.. so random...
but perfectly on topic for this thread... :lol:

Not gonna lie, this thread was more entertaining yesterday with doppelganger posting here. Now Talon and co would just dominate the poor nice guys. ;)
I like when @doppelganger trolls... even if it is me at receiving end... :sick:

Never heard of it
It's a punjabi word for instigator or chugli laaganay walla/walli
Real pronounsiation is Chuv-watti which means fuel to fire, igniter, or Chugall-khorr. Like ethar kee baat uthar and uthar kee baat etharr

Also Punjabi with sense of humor would call that person a MaMa Shakuni to describe him as an instigator in code word.

It's a punjabi word for instigator or chugli laaganay walla/walli
Real pronounsiation is Chuv-watti which means fuel to fire, igniter, or Chugall-khorr. Like ethar kee baat uthar and uthar kee baat etharr
Yea I got it when you said Chugall khorr... :D Phatho mai is same :D

what did u xpect???
they cant say nethng infront of nebody else.....bas hum jaise acche baccho ko dhamkati hai:angel::angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom