What's new

Sheikh Mujib's birth history

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you spit in the air, it falls on your face. And why so much worry and venom about a Bangladeshi leader who is dead and long gone from an Indian?

What are you trying to prove with this story?

I was just curious if there is any truth to this astounding allegation and if anyone else had any information on it. I had no intention to make it a political issue. People can be curious, no?

Why Capt. you calling me a "low life scum"? I did not write those info on these websites, I posted those as I was surprised to come across them, so I am sharing them with other people and just asking questions if anyone knew anything about them. We have the right to ask questions, no? Or do you think the whole world is living under Bakshal dictatorial idiocy so you can muzzle our mouth by force?

That said, it is very much possible that this is all a big fat lie and it should not be hard to prove, since Mujib family members and close relatives would surely know about it, if something like this were true. But your facial resemblance logic does not cut it, many brahmin's have Aryan/Persian blood and some look like Muslims. We need an investigative report by a neutral entity.

As far as I can see he conspired with Indian intelligence, deceiving the masses with a fake 6-point "autonomy" movement to instigate a civil war mayhem that killed many people on both sides, Bengali and non-Bengali. I personally do not think very highly of him.

His own followers Shawkat Ali and his daughter, Hasina, admitted as much.

Ok fair enough. There are lots of story about khaleda zia also that you will find in the net. Will you also open an thread to discuss those to seek truth???

[[[Provided most of them are propaganda by awami league like this one]]]]

Now if you have still question just tell me how there is such a big resemblance with all the male members of shekh mujibur rahman and his extended family members including his 1st cousin if this supposed story is true....

This is not about a supposed hindu look like a muslim but all family member resemble each other including cousins???

In terms of genetics it is not possible if father is different..

More details about this fake story has been given by asad71.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...heikh-mujibs-birth-history-5.html#post3208854

Ok fair enough. There are lots of story about khaleda zia also that you will find in the net. Will you also open an thread to discuss those to seek truth???

[[[Provided most of them are propaganda by awami league like this one]]]]

Now if you have still question just tell me how there is such a big resemblance with all the male members of shekh mujibur rahman and his extended family members including his 1st cousin if this supposed story is true....

This is not about a supposed hindu look like a muslim but all family member resemble each other including cousins???

In terms of genetics it is not possible if father is different..

More details about this fake story has been given by asad71.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...heikh-mujibs-birth-history-5.html#post3208854

It could be a fake story like I said before. Family resemblance could be an indication, but it cannot be a definite evidence. One definite way to put this story to rest is to find Mujib's mother's family and her family history in Bangladesh, just a suggestion. It should not be very hard, as there are many people related to the family. I wonder why Mujib's family and Awami League did not come out with a rejoinder to counter this "fake" story yet, as it is so simple to do.

ZA Bhutto's mother did convert from Hinduism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfikar_Ali_Bhutto
Zulfikar Ali Bhutto came from prominent Sindhi arain family[12] to Khursheed Begum née Lakhi Bai and Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto, being born in his parent's residence near Larkana. His mother converted from Hinduism to Islam before her marriage.[13]

And its no big deal, even if this story about Mujib is true, I think.

Same old self proclaim bs by bongoboltu cult. If the record is not true why not let invetigative reporting and full disclosure on affidavit? Fact that Sheikh Mujib cult want us to take their corrupt cult verse as truth rather than independent investigation and full disclsure says lot about their motivation.

Here is response to asad71 bs and he is yet to come back with reply.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ikh-mujibs-birth-history-5.html#ixzz21EnUL4rZ

Same old self proclaim bs by bongoboltu cult. If the record is not true why not let invetigative reporting and full disclosure on affidavit? Fact that Sheikh Mujib cult want us to take their corrupt cult verse as truth rather than independent investigation and full disclsure says lot about their motivation.

Here is response to asad71 bs and he is yet to come back with reply.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ikh-mujibs-birth-history-5.html#ixzz21EnUL4rZ

Will you also investigate supposed low propaganda that has been spread about khaleda zia and falu??? You should have more better idea about it???

What Asad said clearly there were no such police station or district back in 1923...n you did not proof anything.

N regarding resemblance it can not be there with 1st cousin also.

If there is really any such thing it would come to reality long ago. This is not something that could be hidden.

It could be a fake story like I said before. Family resemblance could be an indication, but it cannot be a definite evidence. One definite way to put this story to rest is to find Mujib's mother's family and her family history in Bangladesh, just a suggestion. It should not be very hard, as there are many people related to the family. I wonder why Mujib's family and Awami League did not come out with a rejoinder to counter this "fake" story yet, as it is so simple to do.

ZA Bhutto's mother did convert from Hinduism:
Zulfikar Ali Bhutto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And its no big deal, even if this story about Mujib is true, I think.

This is not worth discussing or giving explanation... like the same way BNP did not give any explanation of numerous scandal of khaleda zia which has been spread by some awami league supporter.

This is not acceptable either for shaikh mujubur rahman or khaleda zia. period.

This first cousin does NOT resemble anything like Sheikh Mujib and these crap is only used by bongoboltu cult.

Anyone choose to be political leader has to go through public scrutiny, period. Awami League thrown KZ out of her house yet did not exploit any dirt on her is just laughing premise that awami fanboy captain desperately trying to hide behind.

Until india releases affidavit No118 dated 10.11.1923, was registered with the Kolkata Magistrate Court without any forgery indians has nothing acceptable to say in this matter, period.

I hope common sense prevails, I get equally pissed when extreme rightists demanded obama's birth certificate.

He is insinuating that father of nation of bangladesh, the man who was primarily responsible for the nation is a Ba$tard child of a Bengali bramhin hindu. This is what the OP is trying to insinuate. When anti-liberation sympathizers run out ammunition against India, awami league, RAW they begin mudslinging at Sheikh Mujib.

I dont expect much from this particular member, but this must be a new low for bengali members to witness!!

If Indians like and defend a Bangladeshi leader more than most Bangladeshi, then there is something wrong with this picture. It means that this leader was good for India but may be not so good for Bangladesh.

As far as being a Indian, I dont give a crap if you hold the memories of sheikh mujib on a pedestal or flush it down the drain. It is just sad to see such bigotry exist in country which was built on sacrifices of millions of bengalis.

He is insinuating that father of nation of bangladesh, the man who was primarily responsible for the nation is a Ba$tard child of a Bengali bramhin hindu. This is what the OP is trying to insinuate. When anti-liberation sympathizers run out ammunition against India, awami league, RAW they begin mudslinging at Sheikh Mujib.

I dont expect much from this particular member, but this must be a new low for bengali members to witness!!

As far as being a Indian, I dont give a crap if you hold the memories of sheikh mujib on a pedestal or flush it down the drain. It is just sad to see such bigotry exist in country which was built on sacrifices of millions of bengalis.

Lets cut to the chase, it was India and its agent Awami League that conspired to instigate the civil war that killed people. And do we hear the 3 million propaganda again? Yes we thought so. We figured out the Brahman chanakya crimes, its too late for you guys to hide it. The idiot RAWami's already confessed about Agartala case. The cat is unfortunately out of the bag. It is only a matter of time that we disseminate this information among Bangladeshi public, so everyone knows who the puppet master was for 1971 civil war and who we should blame for our loss of lives.

Lets cut to the chase, it was India and its agent Awami League that conspired to instigate the civil war that killed people. And do we here the 3 million propaganda again? Yes we thought so. We figured out the Brahman chanakya crimes, its too late for you guys to hide it. The idiot RAWami's already confessed about Agartala case. The cat is unfortunately out of the bag. It is only a matter of time that we disseminate this information among Bangladeshi public, so everyone knows who the puppet master was for 1971 civil war and who we should blame for our loss of lives.

So Is Pakistani Army going to carry out Amphibious Assault Landings on Cox Bazar and defeat the Bangladeshi Army and Imprison Awami League and join Bangladesh back to Pakistan?

Without higher level of IQ and intelligence nobody can be as big of a leader as him. He can be defined as bad or good according to perspective you look at him. He had only 2 and 1/2 years in power and judging him based on his short tenure in office is ridiculous. Even our last CG was in power as long as Mujib himself.

How many years Zia had to turned the country from bottom less basket to almost full basket. Mujib was nothing but a big mouth talker just like all the top Awami munafiq leaders.

There are many biographies of Sheikh Mujib yet you would not see any of these mention about his maternal ancestors, that says a lot.

Whether this story posted by Kalu_Miah true or false but one thing for sure that Mujib maternal side was Hindu convert.

Sheikh Hasina praising "ma durga", an hindu goddess, people can make up their own mind

sheikh hasina 100% hindu, - YouTube

No doubt. Maloon la-hasina is Mushrik. No Muslim can deny this after her submission to Durga.

Lets cut to the chase, it was India and its agent Awami League that conspired to instigate the civil war that killed people. And do we here the 3 million propaganda again? Yes we thought so. We figured out the Brahman chanakya crimes, its too late for you guys to hide it. The idiot RAWami's already confessed about Agartala case. The cat is unfortunately out of the bag. It is only a matter of time that we disseminate this information among Bangladeshi public, so everyone knows who the puppet master was for 1971 civil war and who we should blame for our loss of lives.

so by your logic, Allied forces were main reason for Holocaust! Fail..

Pakistani armed forces and your favorite patriotic razakars were innocent in the entire conflict!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom