What's new

Sheikh Mujib's birth history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse they are two different person and both of them had great contribution in Bangladesh liberation. It is because of them and many more like them we now can proudly say I AM BANGLADESHI. It is not Zia alone or Mujib Alone or Bhashani alone or someone else alone.. it is their joint effort. I did not want to disrespect others by saying the name of one.

You are disrespecting both by putting both side by side. That's not how you show respect.

And if you really want to put people in the group then

put 1) Mujib, Fazlul Haque, Sohrawardy, Bhasani in one group
and 2) Osmani, Zia, Musaraff and other sector commander in another group.

Thats more logical i suppose.

Can anyone verify this document? There must be someone from Calcutta on this forum ....

You are quite capable to unveil the truth by yourself. Why do not you do it yourself? Before doing so note that Sk. Mujib was the 3RD child of Sk. Lutfur Rahman and not the 1st child of some Hindu's. Mujib had two elder and one younger sisters. He also had one younger brother. Check about his elder sisters and you will know everything. Save your money by not going to Kolkata and do your own big research with the help of your old employer DGFI.

Sk. Lutfur Rahman was a Serestadar in a govt office and not the most obedient Muhuri in a Hindu lawyer's office. The information is a blatant lie. I think, assassination of character of our national leaders should also be regarded as blasphemy.

This family traditionally used to marry among the 1st or 2nd cousines. Begum Fazilutennesa was also a cousine of her husband Mujib. Note also that not only Sk. nasser, but even the nephew Sk. Moni resembled with each other.

Some piggish Mollah who is against a free and progressive BD is after the character assassination of our beloved independence leader Sk. Mujib. Unfortunately, when he was the last one for the separation of Pakistan, he is blamed squarely for it. When Yahya Khan and Bhutto gong should be blamed for the separation, somehow people blame him.

From another source

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was born in a respectable Muslim Family on 17 March, 1920, in Tungipara village under the then Gopalganj subdivision ( at present district ) of Faridpur district. He was the third child among four daughters and two sons of Sheikh Lutfar Rahman and Sheikh Shahara Khatun. His parents used to call him Khoka out of affection. Bangabandhu spent his childhood in Tungipara

Can anyone verify this document? There must be someone from Calcutta on this forum ....

You are quite capable to unveil the truth by yourself. Why do not you do it yourself? Before doing so note that Sk. Mujib was the 3RD child of Sk. Lutfur Rahman and not the 1st child of some Hindu's. Mujib had two elder and two younger sisters. He also had one younger brother. Check about his elder sisters and you will know everything. Save your money by not going to Kolkata and do your own big research with the help of your old employer DGFI.

Sk. Lutfur Rahman was a Serestadar in a govt office and not a most obedient Muhuri in a Hindu lawyer's office. The news is a blatant lie. I think, assassination of character of our national leaders should also be regarded as blasphemy.

This family traditionally used to marry among the 1st or 2nd cousines. Begum Fazilutennesa was also a cousine of her husband Mujib. Note also that not only Sk. nasser, but even the nephew Sk. Moni resembled with each other.

Some piggish Mollah who are against a free and progressive BD are after the character assassination of our beloved independence leader Sk. Mujib. Unfortunately, when he was the last one for a separation of Pakistan, he is blamed squarely for it. When Yahya Khan and Bhutto gong should be blamed for the separation, somehow people blame him.

From another source

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was born in a respectable Muslim Family on 17 March, 1920, in Tungipara village under the then Gopalganj subdivision ( at present district ) of Faridpur district. He was the third child among four daughters and two sons of Sheikh Lutfar Rahman and Sheikh Shahara Khatun. His parents used to call him Khoka out of affection. Bangabandhu spent his childhood in Tungipara

You are quite capable to unveil the truth by yourself. Why do not you do it yourself?

I would have to go to Kolkata. There is a matter of acquiring a visa which the GOI will never give me and the question of costs. Who will pay me?

You are disrespecting both by putting both side by side. That's not how you show respect.

Even that is not accurate..

I believe, the Independence of Bangladesh was inevitable. It all started in 1947 with the partition of British India on the basis of religious demographics. This led to the creation of the sovereign states of the Dominion of Pakistan and the Union of India. The partition was absurd with India in the middle and Pakistan at both end of India. India, ever since tried to separate the two Pakistan for strategic reason (if a war breaks out then India would have get their but kicked from both end). This led to the activity of Indian Central Intelligence Bureau and later RAW.

The flame was further ignited by the foul decision made by the then Government of the Dominion of Pakistan (now Islamic Republic of Pakistan or simply Pakistan) in 1948, by ordained Urdu as the sole national language. This lead to the Bengali Language Movement, also known as the Language Movement in former East Bengal (today Bangladesh) advocating the recognition of the Bengali language as an official language of the then-Dominion of Pakistan in order to allow its use in government affairs, the continuation of its use as a medium of education, its use in media, currency and stamps, and to maintain its writing in the Bengali script.

And then it was further ignited by the death of student demonstrators on that day which provoked widespread civil unrest led by the Awami Muslim League and after years of unrest on 29 February 1956 Bengali was recognized as the second official language of Pakistan and article 214(1) of the constitution of Pakistan was reworded to "The state language of Pakistan shall be Urdu and Bengali".

However, the military government formed by Ayub Khan made attempts to re-establish Urdu as the sole national language. This lead to further unrest and finally on 6 January 1959, the military regime issued an official statement and reinstated the official stance of supporting the 1956 constitution's policy of two state languages.

The Language Movement catalysed the assertion of Bengali national identity in East Bengal and later East Pakistan, and became a forerunner to Bengali nationalist movements, including the 6-point movement and subsequently the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. And finally the independence of Bangladesh.

This is why I just can not give the credit to just one.

People of Bangladesh.. My friends, brothers and sisters.. Let's say this loudly and proudly:

I AM BANGLADESHI

Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg

Mujib family tree(current generation) is "Do nasla". They seem to be in to Gori women and gora/kalia men instead of some one from either Bangladesh or Muslim background. In collusion, he left a baigirat khandan. Lanat on those losers who still support this begairat family and their party Awami dalal league.

What a joke of a list.:lol: U are putting khaled musaraff of all people in that list. How does this guy even compare to the others. And how can any sane person put a statesman like Pres.Zia in group 2. U call this logical. :disagree:

You are quite capable to unveil the truth by yourself. Why do not you do it yourself? Before doing so note that Sk. Mujib was the 3RD child of Sk. Lutfur Rahman and not the 1st child of some Hindu's. Mujib had two elder and one younger sisters. He also had one younger brother. Check about his elder sisters and you will know everything. Save your money by not going to Kolkata and do your own big research with the help of your old employer DGFI.

Sk. Lutfur Rahman was a Serestadar in a govt office and not the most obedient Muhuri in a Hindu lawyer's office. The information is a blatant lie. I think, assassination of character of our national leaders should also be regarded as blasphemy.

Some piggish Mollah who is against a free and progressive BD is after the character assassination of our beloved independence leader Sk. Mujib. Unfortunately, when he was the last one for the separation of Pakistan, he is blamed squarely for it. When Yahya Khan and Bhutto gong should be blamed for the separation, somehow people blame him.

From another source

Mujib family tree(current generation) is "Do nasla". They seem to be in to Gori women and gora/kalia men instead of some one from either Bangladesh or Muslim background. In collusion, he left a baigirat khandan. Lanat on those losers who still support this begairat family and their party Awami dalal league.

Very interesting discussion. But you know, some sources wouldn't hurt.

I'm very curious about Mujib's family background, along with a psychological profile.

I would have to go to Kolkata. There is a matter of acquiring a visa which the GOI will never give me and the question of costs. Who will pay me?

Come one....you are Lawyer/Banker/Writer/Teacher :woot: You shouldn't have any problems with money :enjoy:

But a visa....erm........

My dad is in Kolkata right now though :lol: However, for additional services, you'd have to pay money :D

So best if you carry out the research yourself :enjoy:

Neither is he your leader nor does he means anything to you now ... Long dead ! ... What's the Jamati version ? :lol: Stop using that absurd " Indian " argument ... Many of your leaders have ancestral roots /were born in Present day Pakistan or Bangladesh too ... Do we give a damn ? :no:

The ones who should be interested are Bangladeshis as he is their father of nation , their liberator and so they are rightly discussing it ... Who are the Indians to ask Bangladeshis to have shame and not discuss whom his ancestors were ? :azn:

Why is the terrible obsession so rampant in our eastern neighbors ? :azn:

Not sure if you are an idiot or deliberately playing to be one. Read my post again, this time slowly, may be you'll be able to understand what I tried to convey.

Indians care because supposedly Seikh Mujib is an illegal child of an Indian Bengali Brahmin and Indian Bengali backward caste woman according to jamati version of history.

Is idiocy rampant in west side of border as well?

Not sure if you are an idiot or deliberately playing to be one. Read my post again, this time slowly, may be you'll be able to understand what I tried to convey.

Maybe you should have read my reply before clicking the " Reply with Quote " in hurry ... You tried to convey that Indians are interested just because reportedly he was an illegal son of some Indian Bengali couple ... Didn't you read my post that a lot of Indian leaders were also born / had ancestral roots in present day Pakistan and Bangladesh , even then we do not give a damn ! Because then , it was Indian Subcontinent and not India , Pakistan and Bangladesh like today ! What is the reason for this one-sided Indian obsession then and who are you to ask Bangladeshis to stop discussing the topic at hand ? :azn:

I have seen them discussing it in a very rational way without any off topic posts , the Indians on the other hand are more than worried for the " Bangabandhu " to the extent that they have been trolling constantly in this thread !

Some piggish Mollah who are against a free and progressive BD are after the character assassination of our beloved independence leader Sk. Mujib. Unfortunately, when he was the last one for a separation of Pakistan, he is blamed squarely for it. When Yahya Khan and Bhutto gong should be blamed for the separation, somehow people blame him.

Let me assure you the majority of Pakistanis do not consider Sheikh Mujibur Rahman as a traitor ... Rather a leader appointed by the majority of population who was to take charge at office ... Contrary to the popular belief and of course the propaganda of PPP ( A cult of personality is maintained by them for Bhutto even today ) , both of the Pakistani leaders you mentioned are considered responsible for separation , the first one for initiating a military operation and the latter one for the greed of power and for not transferring the Govt to the democratically elected Prime Minister of United Pakistan ...

In a secret government affidavit, Yahya Khan stated:

It was Bhutto, not Mujib, who broke Pakistan. Bhutto's stance in 1971 and his stubbornness harmed Pakistan's solidarity much more than Sheikh Mujib's six-point demand. It was his high ambitions and rigid stance that led to rebellion in East Pakistan. He riled up the Bengalis and brought an end to Pakistan's solidarity. East Pakistan broke away.[33]

What a joke of a list.:lol: U are putting khaled musaraff of all people in that list. How does this guy even compare to the others. And how can any sane person put a statesman like Pres.Zia in group 2. U call this logical. :disagree:

Zia was not a state man in 1971. And whats wrong with Musarraf? Ohh I forgot to add Taher's name as well.

You can create another group of state men.

Someone has to get hold of a copy of affidavit No118 dated 10.11.1923, was registered with the Kolkata Magistrate Court before indians and awami league forge it or destroy it.

Someone has to get hold of a copy of affidavit No118 dated 10.11.1923, was registered with the Kolkata Magistrate Court before indians and awami league forge it or destroy it.

yeah.. they are actually waiting for the outcome of this thread on pdf ... once a quorum decides that origin of Their Father of Nation has dubious origin, RAW will light those pages with their cigarette *****.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom