What's new

Sheikh Mujib's birth history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some one mention in an earlier post that both Mujib and Bhutto's mothers were Hindu by birth. So I got a little curious and started searching. That is when found that dailydeshbangla website was hacked by Burmese hackers. But I found this info in other websites:

Mother Name of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman

Sayera Khatun
In early nineteen twenties, one Mr. Chandi Das was a practicing lawyer in the Civil Court at Kolkata. He had a young beautiful daughter named Gouribala Das. One Mr. Aronnyo Kumar Chakravarti was working as a junior assistant to Mr. Chandi Das. Mr. Chakravarti had a free access to Mr. Das's residence at his will and used to visit the family frequently. In the process he developed intimate personal illicit relationship with Gouribala. Consequentially, Gouribala became pregnant. When pregnancy was confirmed Gouribala and her father started pressing hard on Mr. Chakravarti to get married. But Mr. Chakravarti being a high cast Brahmin was not only outraged and flatly denied his illicit relationship but audaciously refused to marry Gouribala who belonged to a lower cast. He also disowned the claim that the child was sired by him. Such behavior from Mr. Chakravarti came as a rude shock to the entire family particularly to Mr. Das and he became seriously ill thinking about the ill fate of his beloved daughter's future.
Finally, Gouribala gave birth to a son on 12.12.1920. The son was named after Mr. Aronnyo Kumar Chakravarti as Dev Das Chakravarti. Thereafter, Mr. Das persistently kept on requesting Mr. Aronnyo to accept Gouribala as his wife and Dev Das as his son but of no avail. In this melee the boy became three years old.
At that time, having no way out Mr. Das begged Mr. Sheikh Luthfur Rahman, his Muhuri (Document Writer) to marry Gouribala. The obedient Muhuri obliged Mr. Das and married Gouribala after she and begotten son Dev Das, sired by Mr. Chakravarti got converted into Islam taking the Muslim names Sahera Begum and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman accordingly.
An affidavit No118 dated 10.11.1923, was registered with the Kolkata Magistrate Court in this regard.

WITNESSES IN THE AFFIDEFIT REGISTERED

1. Mr. Abdur Rahman Shafayet, Court Daroga
Police Station (PS): Vandaria
Post Office: Vandaria
District: Erstwhile Barisal

2. Shree Anil Kumar, Court Daroga
District: Erstwhile Barisal

same info here:
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman's Birth History

Can someone verify if this is actually true or some propaganda by Bongobandhu haters.

Don't know how true this is, but playing Devil's advocate here:

Aren't all Bangladeshis technically converts from Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism? Is there a set number of generations one has to be Muslim to be truly considered Muslim (since this is what essentially is being questioned here)?

Mujib family tree (current generation) is "Do nasla". They seem to be in to Gori women and gora/kalia men instead of some one from either Bangladesh or Muslim background. In collusion, he left a baigirat khandan. Lanat on those losers who still support this begairat family and their party Awami dalal league.

Lakho lanat on an ant-size ignorant and superstitous Mullah like you who still do not want a separate Bangladesh. You people keep on telling lies and deceive people - all in the name of Allah. What is there in gora and kala? It is so prevalent among the Muslims of Bengal. It is because of mixing of blood throughout the centuries among different groups of people, and also because of continuous exposure to sunlight and humidity.

Read a few pages of Anthropology before you vomit your ignorance. And why gora/kala has anything to do with someone's birth or death.

Mujib family tree(current generation) is "Do nasla". They seem to be in to Gori women and gora/kalia men instead of some one from either Bangladesh or Muslim background. In collusion, he left a baigirat khandan. Lanat on those losers who still support this begairat family and their party Awami dalal league.

So you are telling me the founder of your country did not have Bangladeshi Muslim genes because they had "Gori" women apparently? Thats quite a tall claim, any proof for that :pop:

Whos Gori in that family? Hasina or Hasina's daughter?? Are you kidding?

This stupid thread is still running, mods should take care of such thread developing based on topic only food for ignorant.

This stupid thread is still running, mods should take care of such thread developing based on topic only food for ignorant.

The only reason such baseless tripe is not deleted, people are encouraged to troll.. If there is no voice against such hyperbolic claims, this thread which is publicly visible on internet will only serve as a false propaganda.

ontopic : what has muslim parenthood or hindu parenthood got to do with how corrupt he/she will be later in life ? WTF MAN !!

Kalu, I thought you are a western well educated person who cares little about somebody's birth history. Does it really matter how he was born?

@ Of course, it matters a lot .

The only reason such baseless tripe is not deleted, people are encouraged to troll.. If there is no voice against such hyperbolic claims, this thread which is publicly visible on internet will only serve as a false propaganda.

ontopic : what has muslim parenthood or hindu parenthood got to do with how corrupt he/she will be later in life ? WTF MAN !!

Nothing.

It's just that the man has always been an enigma to me.

Lakho lanat on an ant-size ignorant and superstitous Mullah like you who still do not want a separate Bangladesh. You people keep on telling lies and deceive people - all in the name of Allah. What is there in gora and kala? It is so prevalent among the Muslims of Bengal. It is because of mixing of blood throughout the centuries among different groups of people, and also because of continuous exposure to sunlight and humidity.

Read a few pages of Anthropology before you vomit your ignorance. And why gora/kala has anything to do with someone's birth or death.

So you are telling me the founder of your country did not have Bangladeshi Muslim genes because they had "Gori" women apparently? Thats quite a tall claim, any proof for that :pop:

Whos Gori in that family? Hasina or Hasina's daughter?? Are you kidding?

I was talking about current generation Mujib family. Specifically Hasina and Rehan's son married to Gori non-Muslims. You jokers failed to understand my post.

I was talking about current generation Mujib family. Specifically Hasina and Rehan's son married to Gori non-Muslims. You jokers failed to understand my post.

Joy Babu and English Babu redwan siddiqui are everything but Bangladeshis.

I always treat Mujibur with disdain.

Person is known by his act, not by his birth. Does it matter what Muzib born, It always matter what he wanted to be. He defeated Strongest Islamic nation one earth.

Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. it is the rest of your story, who you choose to be... So, who are you, Panda?

and more over

I saw some one mention in an earlier post that both Mujib and Bhutto's mothers were Hindu by birth. So I got a little curious and started searching. That is when found that dailydeshbangla website was hacked by Burmese hackers. But I found this info in other websites:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...heikh-mujibs-birth-history.html#ixzz27ZpVq1NL

All Converted Muslims were some point of time Hindu or Pagans or Parsi. Islam was propagated through conversion, so either one generation ago or many generation ago every one was a hindu. Every Subcontinent Muslim's mother was Hindu, if not her mother, if not her mother and so on was Hindu by birth,

Very good fiction when is the full movie coming out?

But I heard that Muslim man can marry Christian woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom