What's new

Sheikh Mujib's birth history

Status
Not open for further replies.
man o man.. bangladeshis are repenting very hard !!! :rofl: Bangladeshi are the only breed in the world who despise their freedom... :girl_wacko:

internet hindutvas had a party here

are you here to join in my cyber jihadi friend? :D
Yes, he is a great fan of his idol Osama, and mourned months after his death. After-all,his likes arranged for Osama's hiding in Pak.

That is what I had been trying to tell some bone headed poster here. Its not about a person, its about an institution. We need to protect it.
I have read all your posts, but found you have been avoiding answering the malice by throwing a challeng to that false document. You said what is the use of discussing all these matters now. It was a direct avoidance of the issue.

I have seen both Sk. Mujib and his father Sk. Lutfur Rahman. Both were similary tall, both had similar type of erect but bent nose, both had similar physical and facial frames.

Here the Mullahs are propagating a falsehood that only pleases India. With all of India's friendly gesture India does not want a strong Bangladesh and a strong leader. So, it is after the character assasination of Sk. Mujib, too. This is an effort to disgrace the Leader and with him the entire BD. But, ignorant Mullahs in this forum are dancing with the tune of Indian music. What else our country can expect of these disgraceful fatowabaz! Lakho lanat upon them!

I wonder why Indians care so much about it ...

Is the obsession extended to BD now ? :lol:

Indians care because supposedly Seikh Mujib is an illegal child of an Indian Bengali Brahmin and Indian Bengali backward caste woman according to jamati version of history.

Is idiocy rampant in west side of border as well?

Indians care because supposedly Seikh Mujib is an illegal child of an Indian Bengali Brahmin and Indian Bengali backward caste woman according to jamati version of history.

Is idiocy rampant in west side of border as well?

Neither is he your leader nor does he means anything to you now ... Long dead ! ... What's the Jamati version ? :lol: Stop using that absurd " Indian " argument ... Many of your leaders have ancestral roots /were born in Present day Pakistan or Bangladesh too ... Do we give a damn ? :no:

The ones who should be interested are Bangladeshis as he is their father of nation , their liberator and so they are rightly discussing it ... Who are the Indians to ask Bangladeshis to have shame and not discuss whom his ancestors were ? :azn:

Why is the terrible obsession so rampant in our eastern neighbors ? :azn:

I have read all your posts, but found you have been avoiding answering the malice by throwing a challeng to that false document. You said what is the use of discussing all these matters now. It was a direct avoidance of the issue.

I have seen both Sk. Mujib and his father Sk. Lutfur Rahman. Both were similary tall, both had similar type of erect but bent nose, both had similar physical and facial frames.

Here the Mullahs are propagating a falsehood that only pleases India. With all of India's friendly gesture India does not want a strong Bangladesh and a strong leader. So, it is after the character assasination of Sk. Mujib, too. This is an effort to disgrace the Leader and with him the entire BD. But, ignorant Mullahs in this forum are dancing with the tune of Indian music. What else our country can expect of these disgraceful fatowabaz! Lakho lanat upon them!

I am really not interested to debunk any of the false claim of those Rajakars. If I debunk one they will come back with another false claim. That is what they do specially the reactionary people.

Besides, even if any of the claim were true, Bangladeshis should not make it an issues as he was the leader of our liberation. Disrespecting him means disrespecting a vital institute of the country.

i am not a fan of sheikh mujib n bhutto

i have respect for sher e bangla a k fazlul haq n jinnah

It really does not matter if SK. Mujib's mother was hindu or muslim.. He was a great leader.. He along with Zia and other freedom fighters deserve a little gratitude from all the Bangladeshi's for their deed in Bangladesh's independence.

What is really matters is: if his followers and family members are running the country properly. If his motives are followed by his followers, successors, if he really did able to free the people, if his vision is still alive in people. We should take the country forward, we should try breakthrough the barriers created by the post 1990 dirty politicians. We should seek a way..
If Sk. Mujib's mother was hindu or if Zia was a crazy corrupt person or if Ershad has alur dosh, these all doesn't matter..

An affidavit No118 dated 10.11.1923, was registered with the Kolkata Magistrate Court in this regard.

Can anyone verify this document? There must be someone from Calcutta on this forum ....

It really does not matter if SK. Mujib's mother was hindu or muslim.. He was a great leader.. He along with Zia and other freedom fighters deserve a little gratitude from all the Bangladeshi's for their deed in Bangladesh's independence.

What is really matters is: if his followers and family members are running the country properly. If his motives are followed by his followers, successors, if he really did able to free the people, if his vision is still alive in people. We should take the country forward, we should try breakthrough the barriers created by the post 1990 dirty politicians. We should seek a way..
If Sk. Mujib's mother was hindu or if Zia was a crazy corrupt person or if Ershad has alur dosh, these all doesn't matter..

I agree with you. But there is a flaw in your argument. Why do you need to appease those idiots by mentioning Zia every time you mention Mujib. Is it necessary? Are they not two different person? Cant we keep the discussion separate for both of them to give them proper respect?

I agree with you. But there is a flaw in your argument. Why do you need to appease those idiots by mentioning Zia every time you mention Mujib. Is it necessary? Are they not two different person? Cant we keep the discussion separate for both of them to give them proper respect?

Ofcourse they are two different person and both of them had great contribution in Bangladesh liberation. It is because of them and many more like them we now can proudly say I AM BANGLADESHI. It is not Zia alone or Mujib Alone or Bhashani alone or someone else alone.. it is their joint effort. I did not want to disrespect others by saying the name of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom