What's new

Sharia Scare Shakes UK: 'Law of the land go to hell'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to get out more often.

The (Christian) south Sudan issue was very active in many churches, especially in the US.
Similarly, the (Christian) East Timor issue was active in Australian churches.
Furthermore, (alleged) persecution of Christians around the world is a mainstay in some evangelical churches.

He does not need to get out more. He just reads the fanatical laced bombings every other day. 99.9% of them not being christains

Why don't muslims condemn this?

@Silverblaze Simple they are not THAT many to even make an issue ONLY certain neighborhoods have such watch guards wanna bes! Not ALL not even 10% of neighborhoods of a city have these!

So it is not exactly as big of a news as the media portrays it! :blink: At least my neighbourhood never had such people!

DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO? God Wanna be! :rofl: Seriously I roamed around A lot of London never bumped into such a thing as this!! We are N. London then he added South, East and West just to intimidate...man good laugh...

I do not deny such whackos might be active in some neighbourhoods but I do not agree they are SO SPREAD!

I can't understand why muslims are loving their religion too much.
Well, when you find out you will Love Islam too
every religion is created to form some ways for life. but sometimes its involving in societal matters which dangers the society. I don't know when people are going too understand that the religions are individual way of life and feelings that differs from person to person and place to place and time to time.

THAT is what makes ISLAM different...Islam is not for an individual it is for a community for the world and so on...it is not based on feelings nor personal opinion when you learn that..You will know what differentiates faith from religion and from way of life...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon : british news sources does not say it is widespread... nor was it ever a headline news (unlike child grooming scandal or kate did xyz today) :)

@Talon : british news sources does not say it is widespread... nor was it ever a headline news (unlike child grooming scandal or kate did xyz today) :)
@hinduguy thats coz it is not even a big issue...nor common ...but that reporter seems to make people outside of UK believe it is a big enough issue! :blink: :rofl: :rofl:

@hinduguy thats coz it is not even a big issue...nor common ...but that reporter seems to make people outside of UK believe it is a big enough issue! :blink: :rofl: :rofl:

i know its not common.. was just replying to your post in which you said:
'So it is not exactly as big of a news as the media portrays it!'

media just put it as one story on one day (no follow up)... and even then they did not claim its widespread or even organized group.

jewish rabbanical courts called Beth Din are there in the UK and also in america

@Silverblaze

THAT is what makes ISLAM different...Islam is not for an individual it is for a community for the world and so on...it is not based on feelings nor personal opinion when you learn that..You will know what differentiates faith from religion and from way of life...

I May or may not, but i want only one thing that is peace.

Setting aside terrorism, and focusing on social or cultural extremism, there are three separate spheres: the Muslim-majority countries, countries where Muslims are an indigenous minority, and Muslim migrants to (Western) countries.

This topic is not about the first two, but about the last category and whether Muslim migrants pose a threat to their Western hosts. The first two topics are broad enough in themselves and that's a whole different discussion.

In the context of Muslim migrants, I am saying that the threat posed by extremist elements in Muslim migrant communities is exaggerated by the Western media. Whatever social issues arise around those communities are typical of those socio-economic background and have afflicted other migrant groups in the past. The handful of lunatics who get paraded in front of the media do not represent either the mainstream Muslim community or a serious threat to Western society.
No can do. Not when bombs have detonated, non-Muslims killed in their own countries, and non-Muslims maimed in their own countries. New York City, Mumbai, London, then Boston. No one is going to set Islamic motivated terrorism aside.

The Amish is a Christian extreme and yet we do not see Amish calling out 'Death to Catholics' and make bombs, do we? So the issue is not about extremism because we are tolerant enough of extreme ideas as long as we do not have to experience the extreme violence.

U.K. should kick out those nutcases to where they came from, or dump them on the open seas so that they can enjoy their sharia sh!t with the sharks.

well, if you love islam, that is your personal choice. you have no right to control or force others including your own children to believe it at all.

@Silverblaze Simple they are not THAT many to even make an issue ONLY certain neighborhoods have such watch guards wanna bes! Not ALL not even 10% of neighborhoods of a city have these!

So it is not exactly as big of a news as the media portrays it! :blink: At least my neighbourhood never had such people!

DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO? God Wanna be! :rofl: Seriously I roamed around A lot of London never bumped into such a thing as this!! We are N. London then he added South, East and West just to intimidate...man good laugh...

I do not deny such whackos might be active in some neighbourhoods but I do not agree they are SO SPREAD!

These guys are shaming everyone from south asia.

No can do.

Since the debate here is about imposing Sharia within Britain, the issue of global terrorism is irrelevant.

Though we can see why some would want to muddy the waters and shift the discussion elsewhere.

Since the debate here is about imposing Sharia within Britain, the issue of global terrorism is irrelevant.

Though we can see why some would want to muddy the waters and shift the discussion elsewhere.
Yah...Like focusing on the media. When, not if, London is suffering under daily clashes between Muslims and non-Muslims who objected to Sharia laws shoved in their faces, you will still blame the media. Am confident of that.

I May or may not, but i want only one thing that is peace.
@selvan33 well Islam comes from the root word peace :P

In Arabic it would be like you want Slm (peace)

Yah...Like focusing on the media. When, not if, London is suffering under daily clashes between Muslims and non-Muslims who objected to Sharia laws shoved in their faces, you will still blame the media. Am confident of that.
@gambit you ever been to London?

@selvan33 well Islam comes from the root word peace :P

In Arabic it would be like you want Slm (peace)

@gambit you ever been to London?

What they dont know is that 70% of affordable cooked food outlets...aka takeaways are muslim owned...
In effect muslims feed Britain.

What they dont know is that 70% of affordable cooked food outlets...aka takeaways are muslim owned...
In effect muslims feed Britain.

or Britain feeds Muslims by giving them jobs and employment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom