What's new

Sharia Scare Shakes UK: 'Law of the land go to hell'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy same question should be hurled at Eastern Europeans....Who are flooding UK and committing crimes as well..

No one raises an eyebrow there...prob coz they have white skin :angel:

It's a little bit different with east europeans:

The ones who you are talking about are just criminals who were criminals in their countries to and after european admission just moved their operations to the west where serious money are to be made,also many of them are of gypsie ethnicity.We are not talking about scores of ordinary youth or entire families who moved west and are trying to impose their way of life on westerners,in fact eastern europeans,in their majority have the same laws,way of life as western Europe,no clash of civilisations there.Also,there actually is a backlash against them,poles,romanians,bulgarians are often accused of swarming the west,stealing jobs,beeing criminals in England,Spain,Italy,Germany.Plus,the West gets a lot out of this deal,set aside cheap labour for petty jobs,romanian hospitals for example are out of doctors,most of them went to work in the west,especially France :hitwall:...there is even talk of keeping doctors in here from the thousands of african,east asian students who learn medicine in our country,the whole thing is just mind boggling allready.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little bit different with east europeans:

The ones who you are talking about are just criminals who were criminals in their countries to and after european admission just moved their operations to the west where serious money are to be made,also many of them are of gypsie ethnicity.We are not talking about scores of ordinary youth or entire families who moved west and are trying to impose their way of life on westerners,in fact eastern europeans,in their majority have the same laws,way of life as western Europe,no clash of civilisations there.Also,there actually is a backlash against them,poles,romanians,bulgarians are often accused of swarming the west,stealing jobs,beeing criminals in England,Spain,Italy,Germany.Plus,the West gets a lot out of this deal,set aside cheap labour for petty jobs,romanian hospitals for example are out of doctors,most of them went to work in the west,especially France :hitwall:...there is even talk of keeping doctors in here from the thousands of african,east asian students who learn medicine in our country,the whole thing is just mind boggling allready.

Or in other words, East European mafia don't carry out their dilly dallying in the name of religion?

Am a great fan of the Russian mafia by the way!

Or in other words, East European mafia don't carry out their dilly dallying in the name of religion?

In other words,east european criminals may be a threat to western laws but they aren't a threat to western civilisation,or,at least,this is how this whole thing is perceived.

Pls,don't be! They deal in human trafficking to,the most vile of criminal undertakings...

Firstly these guys are a joke, guaranteed they are a bunch of criminals who are looking for attention, they may even have some govt info infiltration.

What happens is that other idiots will see this and try to be 'bad' aswell, vicious circle begins.

Secondly it's like 5 guys, with a few posters, hardly a massive number.

Only a moron will agree with these guys.

I am just so curious whether those muslims including you are either so insensitive to the sentiment outside your community or simply just act dumb???

People outside muslim community all over the world do not trust you at all.

You keep telling us that is simply a small number of muslim extremists while majority of others are good.

Well, the reality is that your overall muslim community either keep silent or encourage such barbaric terrorist activities. Look at those dilapidated places in Europe and who are living there now??? Which community are not working hard to increase its education but doing sh!t stuff about sharia sh!t??? You tell me sharia is more important than real education? Which community produces the majority of terrorists nowadays in the world??? Which community has contributed so little to the world compared to its size in the modern world???

When you read those modern statistics about modernization and civilization, are you still dreaming in your past glory and open period, which was thousand years ago already?

Until the majority muslims stand up challenging those idiotic mullahs who ask for religious sh!t including sharia to rule their own lives, fighting against those terrorists within their community, outsiders will be very suspicious and think what you said has nothing to do with what you have done.

You have to understand how Islam works before making any conclusions about it.

Christianity has a "pope" who, at least on paper, generally represents Christianity across the globe.

What happened when the paedophile priest issue arose? The Vatican condemned it. Everyone heard it and was satisfied, as it came from someone who represented Christianity.

There is no "pope" of Islam. Islam doesn't have a representative. It is, by nature, decentralised as regards to it's structure. You have clerics and mosques who say homosexuality is okay. And you have clerics and mosques who say homosexuals should be hanged. With differences as wide as day and night.

Now when you see some Muslims carrying out violent acts, you want Muslims to "stand up" to these acts. Can you be clear how, an individual Muslim, would be expected to "stand up" by your definition? If you are asking for an apology, who will apologise for the acts of the guy in US who bombed the marathon? Do you realise how offensive that would be for a moderate Muslim who has no connection whatsoever with the perpetrator of the violent act? Or how unrealistic it would be to expect your local mosque, whose imam is an american arab, to apologise for what some Chechen terrorist did?

Sound familiar?

Ahh...so for you god is nothing special....Sorry that is not the case for me...If something is soo common why even worship it? Doesnt make sense...Like say you see a pretty flower...its common for Humans to get bored of the same common thing...However it is the UNIQUE thing which enchants and draws our attention!

Plus GOD is not a rock which cant even move a fly from its surface....nor the sun which itself has a beginning and soon will be exhausted (end) how can something which will die is a god?

God should be unique, something WORTH worshiping...You do not go and praise every girl you see, nor do you say nice things to every man you see (murderer, rapist, drug dealers) but you do praise 1 for doing good to you...you do praise 1 girl whom you fall in love with who seems the world to you...you spend more time with good people...who are unique coz they stand out...

I dont knw which thread but someone was asking about NOBLE prizes! Well, ONLY UNIQUE SIGNIFICANT discoveries get awarded and recognized and praised not EVERY OTHER discovery in the world! When only UNIQUE Humans are recognized then WHY is EVERYTHING else worshiped? What is the use to worship? Why bother?

A rock can do you no good sitting there, a tree once cut off gives you no shade...So why worship anything and everything?

Apparently you have a very low meaning of the word G-O-D while we Muslims give a high exalted and praiseworthy position to GOD...no wonder you people see no wrong is saying and behaving at will about Islam....

yet some Indian living in Germany wanted me to follow something Hindus themselves wont follow :blink:

EVERY religion does...sooo ACCORDING TO YOU...Hinduism is not even a religion :blink:

First get the WORD religion right then talk..
Now THAT sounds like a cult ..

Please tell your countrymen this!

I should have not bothered to reply to you.

Anyway All organised Religions are just Large cults.

Sound familiar?

Ahh...so for you god is nothing special....Sorry that is not the case for me...If something is soo common why even worship it? Doesnt make sense...Like say you see a pretty flower...its common for Humans to get bored of the same common thing...However it is the UNIQUE thing which enchants and draws our attention!

Plus GOD is not a rock which cant even move a fly from its surface....nor the sun which itself has a beginning and soon will be exhausted (end) how can something which will die is a god?

God should be unique, something WORTH worshiping...You do not go and praise every girl you see, nor do you say nice things to every man you see (murderer, rapist, drug dealers) but you do praise 1 for doing good to you...you do praise 1 girl whom you fall in love with who seems the world to you...you spend more time with good people...who are unique coz they stand out...

I dont knw which thread but someone was asking about NOBLE prizes! Well, ONLY UNIQUE SIGNIFICANT discoveries get awarded and recognized and praised not EVERY OTHER discovery in the world! When only UNIQUE Humans are recognized then WHY is EVERYTHING else worshiped? What is the use to worship? Why bother?

A rock can do you no good sitting there, a tree once cut off gives you no shade...So why worship anything and everything?

Apparently you have a very low meaning of the word G-O-D while we Muslims give a high exalted and praiseworthy position to GOD...no wonder you people see no wrong is saying and behaving at will about Islam....

Err... not really. All monotheistic religions including islam has elements of paganism in it... Many of Islamic ritual's roots can be traced to Hinduism and Zoroastrianism. Also, in islam, you can't go to heaven unless Mohammed blesses/authorises you in day of judgment.

If you were to ask me to chose a religion, I'd probably chose Unitarian Christianity.

Err... not really. All monotheistic religions including islam has elements of paganism in it
@King Solomon Show me with references from the Quran...

... Many of Islamic ritual's roots can be traced to Hinduism and Zoroastrianism.
Not really rituals but some similarities even to Judaism because all religions came from 1 source...Now if they were adulterated that is where the differences begin....When people Start SHOPPING and trimming a religion based ON THEIR WANTS RATHER THAN NEEDS....

Also, in islam, you can't go to heaven unless Mohammed blesses/authorises you in day of judgment.
Dude! :blink: References please! I can quote FROM THE QURAN that we can ONLY GO TO HEAVEN IF you are righteous and THROUGH ALLAH's mercy!

Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.
Surah Al-Hijr verse 45
"Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised. We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]. As accommodation from a [Lord who is] Forgiving and Merciful."
Surah Fussilat verse 30-32

And many more verses...So please bring forward a verse of the Quran that you are claiming for both the paganism as well as that
you can't go to heaven unless Mohammed blesses/authorises you in day of judgment.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...kes-uk-law-land-go-hell-12.html#ixzz2Sbbqmvuf

If you were to ask me to chose a religion, I'd probably chose Unitarian Christianity.

That because you know very little to NOTHING about Islam...Your above statement SHOWED it clearly!

Last edited by a moderator:
do not give me this type of decentralization crap.

I am quite clear that muslims do not have a pope. However, muslims have quite a few influential scholars, mullahs, ayatollahs or whatever their names or titles are.

Those who head big congregations also have responsibility to say against those terrorists.

Unfortunately, it is just not happening. So do not blame the whole world is distrusting your religion and its motives.

You have to understand how Islam works before making any conclusions about it.

Christianity has a "pope" who, at least on paper, generally represents Christianity across the globe.

What happened when the paedophile priest issue arose? The Vatican condemned it. Everyone heard it and was satisfied, as it came from someone who represented Christianity.

There is no "pope" of Islam. Islam doesn't have a representative. It is, by nature, decentralised as regards to it's structure. You have clerics and mosques who say homosexuality is okay. And you have clerics and mosques who say homosexuals should be hanged. With differences as wide as day and night.

Now when you see some Muslims carrying out violent acts, you want Muslims to "stand up" to these acts. Can you be clear how, an individual Muslim, would be expected to "stand up" by your definition? If you are asking for an apology, who will apologise for the acts of the guy in US who bombed the marathon? Do you realise how offensive that would be for a moderate Muslim who has no connection whatsoever with the perpetrator of the violent act? Or how unrealistic it would be to expect your local mosque, whose imam is an american arab, to apologise for what some Chechen terrorist did?

do not give me this type of decentralization crap.

I am quite clear that muslims do not have a pope. However, muslims have quite a few influential scholars, mullahs, ayatollahs or whatever their names or titles are.

Those who head big congregations also have responsibility to say against those terrorists.

Unfortunately, it is just not happening. So do not blame the whole world is distrusting your religion and its motives.

It isn't happening or you do not see it on Fox news or cnn when it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom