What's new

SHAHEEN III COMING SOON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheen III project is in cold storage or to put it more aptly, it's on back burner. Hugh sum of funding were/is diverted towards those Plutonium reactors. Building 4 Plutonium reactors without outside help is gonna take huge sum not only for R&D but for manufacturing as well. After whatever is left is being spend on upgradation of Babur LACM. Naval version of Babur. Shaheen 1 A and Ra'ad ALCM.

oh You want to use it against Israel....Then don't expect flowers in return. Even if you demolish them ,They have second strike capability in the form of submarines.... And that too nuclear capable..... And don't forget their big daddy U.S.A, they even don't need F18, F22 , Destroyers, Tanks to demolish Pakistan. Their F15s, F16s, few submarine, aircraft carrier and drone is enough for this type of job. Stop watching dreams.... Even Allah can't Help in this situation.

What a baseless comment.....this can never be a criteria for any nation to refrain itself from a defense build up.... Its better to be pro-active thn reactive besides you never know when will you have to face music ...remember when israel planned an attack on our nuclear facilities... going by your logic taiwan should stop arming itself because China is too big for her too handle....or for that matter Ukraine should bow down to russia because they cant match with them.... or may be every nation other then US and its few close allies stop building its military just because according to a hypothesis in case of any confrontation they will get ruffled up ....so why not go down without even thinking of fighting ...thanks GOD nations dont have analysts like you ...

Shaheen III project is in cold storage or to put it more aptly, it's on back burner. Hugh sum of funding were/is diverted towards those Plutonium reactors. Building 4 Plutonium reactors without outside help is gonna take huge sum not only for R&D but for manufacturing as well. After whatever is left is being spend on upgradation of Babur LACM. Naval version of Babur. Shaheen 1 A and Ra'ad ALCM.
Pakistan does not use centrifuges anymore. So production of enritched fissile material has gone on steroids for some time now

Pakistan does not use centrifuges anymore. So production of enritched fissile material has gone on steroids for some time now

Enlighten us,, What does pakistan use then? Plutonium from the reactor ?

Did i mention you..? I replied to the 2 kids , They want war with Israel and U.S.A.:alcoholic:
Is it mandatory to reply to only those comments where some one mentions you? besides i have gone through the conversation ...no one wants war with US but closing your eyes on facts and diversion from reality about israel aint gonna serve us well ...

one thing few people should understand hardly 3% of our population that,
1.Israel will never be ally to us
2.Pakistan will never be a secular state
Now ill be called kid,wahabi,arab lover,mullah,etc
I dont care facts will remain facts and we will remain an islamic state InshaALLAH

one thing few people should understand hardly 3% of our population that,
1.Israel will never be ally to us
2.Pakistan will never be a secular state
Now ill be called kid,wahabi,arab lover,mullah,etc
I dont care facts will remain facts and we will remain an islamic state InshaALLAH
thats good it will be same at it is now sir?

thats good it will be same at it is now sir?

sir aap zaida dimagh par zor na daalen :sarcastic:
itna time hogaya aap logon ke sath PDF pe andaza hai ke aapke sath behas ka koi faida nahi:P

sir aap zaida dimagh par zor na daalen :sarcastic:
itna time hogaya aap logon ke sath PDF pe andaza hai ke aapke sath behas ka koi faida nahi:P
you mean to say i have no right to learn from you sir . don't just leave educate us may be we come back on right path

Yes nishan is back with new name I think it was his 10th attempt

Stop watching dreams.... Even Allah can't Help in this situation.
Blasphemy .....take care while u speak
being muslim is not token of heaven...you've to be careful for Shirk/Arrogant remarks all the time 24 hours
I remember 2 incident from history when Christian Chief in charge radicule GOD to stop him....
1. Yousaf bin Tashfeen (1086) battle in spain....when christian commander passed that arrogant remarks
2. Ottomans vs Combined European army ....(i forgot date/details)....
We never have any war in Past... there were just few hate statements but on both sides... But Yasir arafat was Pro Indian. Mashallah he supported India on Kashmir issue. Musharaf did stop shaheen III program because Israel is not enemy.
Dont rely solely on Machines,yes but it matters....
Who busted Russians in Afghanistan, Indians in Kashmir, and NATO???
Its GOD will ..... to humiliate Elephents with Group of Ants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom