What's new

SHAHEEN III COMING SOON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Liquid fuel rockets we can develop SLVs, AQ Khan was right.
SLV can do with any liquid fuelled rocket,cryogenic or hydrazine. But if you want a missile based on liquid fuelled first stage then it has to be hydrazine as cryogenic are only suited for silo launch,not suitable for TEL. Ghauri was a small hydrazine rocket but scaling it up was too expensive and difficult. Thats why it was abandoned

It's a troll-fest there. No place for dignified gentry. I'll let you be my emissary.

@Basel , just in case the Global Satellite Launch Vehicle MkIII does not deliver my message to that thread, as I have so politely asked it to, please oblige with the honour yourself.

Huh ? Is this the proof for being qualitatively ahead dumbass ?
Compare the equipment,then come to troll.

India has missile program, they tested 5000 Km range, because of china, otherwise if they test more than 5000 Km, then they will face sanction.... Testing 11000 km was rumor,even Indian officials denied it

They only said range of Agni V is well over 5000km. Heard of Agni VI ?

Huh ? Is this the proof for being qualitatively ahead dumbass ?
Compare the equipment,then come to troll.

They only said range of Agni V is well over 5000km. Heard of Agni VI ?

Malfunctioning equipment is most certainly a concerning marker of qualitatively inferior systems. Refrain from name-calling, improve your argument.

Malfunctioning equipment is most certainly a concerning marker of qualitatively inferior systems. Refrain from name-calling, improve your argument.

How many of them are about malfunctioning equipment ?Nearly all were about industrial accidents/running aground/other vessels.

Now about that 2000 tonne corvette oops frigate of yours-your most advanced frigate-tell me how is it 'qualitatively better' compared with Indian Shivalik class.

How many of them are about malfunctioning equipment ?Nearly all were about industrial accidents/running aground/other vessels.

Now about that 2000 tonne corvette oops frigate of yours-your most advanced frigate-tell me how is it 'qualitatively better' compared with Indian Shivalik class.

Industrial accident? On board a ship? behri jahaaz pay sugar ki mill lagayee vi thi?

On board a ship that is under construction/refit in a dockyard.Now tell me more about your qualitative edge.

Why is it hard for you to swallow the fact that accidents indicate a lack of competency and safety measures, both of which form the crux of any qualitative assessment of equipment and operational capabilities. You're a very difficult person to understand. Anyway, isn't there some other thread where you should be raving about thorium fast-breeder reactors, hypersonic-shock chambers and re-usable re-entry vehicles? I'm done de-railing the thread here. Like many of your kind, you appear to be incorrigible.

Why is it hard for you to swallow the fact that accidents indicate a lack of competency and safety measures, both of which form the crux of any qualitative assessment of equipment and operational capabilities.

Ah,it was you who started trolling here with your BS,kindly do teach me how IN is qualitatively inferior in the Indian Navy thread.

If there were 24 cold tests of atmic bomb, i am sure there must be cold tests of a missile.

There are engine ground tests for rockets/missiles but there is no such thing as cold test for missiles. What does it even mean!

Cold test for atomic weapon means testing the design with non-fissile material the term does not even apply for missile test.

If there were 24 cold tests of atmic bomb, i am sure there must be cold tests of a missile.
The nuclear weapons have fissile cores. Inert U-235 cores can be inserted to verify the working of the weapon design. This is called hydrodynamic testing of a fission weapon, otherwise known as a "cold" test.

Missiles (motors/engines specifically) simply can't be tested that way, its totally irrelevant. If you are referring to ground/static tests, yes it can be done to estimate the missile functionality but still dynamic flight testing is MUST to verify all flight & warhead parameters.
In other words, so-called "secret" development of an IRBM is simply not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom