Bhutto was Sindhi
Yahya was Pashtun
General Niazi was Pashtun
Musharraf was Muhajir

Even now:
Sharifs are ethnic Kashmiris
Bhuttos are Sindhi

But saar pAnJaBiZ bad

Mirza died in London, gave u ayub, who labelled fatima jinnah traitor and gave u Bhutto yahya Niazi who gave bangladesh. Bhutto gave u zia who gave u shariffs who gave u Musharraf who gave u kargil and bodies and war on terror. And all the fd up current "elite" of pak.

Keep nurturing ur khaki creatures and their pets in isb.

This is not just my story, but that of countless others too, over decades and decades. Let me just say that Pakistan (and PDF, by the way) is the way it is today by conscious and sustained efforts by those who have driven out all talent and creativity to keep the system under their control and patronage. They are happy. And so am I. :D

I have dissociated my involvement with Pakistan and PDF as a consequence. That is for sure. (I spend most of my time and effort elsewhere now.)
You were an interesting thinker of heterodox ideas and dared to write about things that should not be discussed in open. Especially in front of an international audience. You will be missed.

except that the brother of khan of qalat rebelled first. going against his own brother's decision. its god of he was labelled a traitor and put down.

also, bhutto wasnt a punjabi, and he was supported by akbar bugti in removing said govt.

Feudalism should have abolished across pak at earliest after Independence. But it never did. Bcoz it never was to be by powers whose pets they still are.

Keep up with ur quotas and fup merit.

Unfortunately they don't let us keep up the merit . Even in the civil service a mediocre aspirant from Sindh takes the privileged allocation and his counterpart from let's say Punjab securing fairly good marks is sidelined to accommodate him .

Unfortunately they don't let us keep up the merit . Even in the civil service a mediocre aspirant from Sindh takes the privileged allocation and his counterpart from let's say Punjab securing fairly good marks is sidelined to accommodate him .

Thats not about fortunes. Its about what u reap u sow. Keep having quoted allocation instead of merit and the result is in front of u.

Sparco budget is always kept limited then how can we improve R&D. No proper attention was given to space research programme..It already too late now.

Sparco budget is always kept limited then how can we improve R&D. No proper attention was given to space research programme..It already too late now.
Have you seen the buildings and their internal decor ??
ISRO and NASA can only wish for such accoutrements.

I think everyone is forgetting just how much assistance India's space program received from the West, especially the USA. The US basically declassified the Atlas program for ISRO - India's space program has always run ahead of its missile program thanks to US assistance - especially in technical training, education exchange, providing equipment, satellite building and commercial contracts for satellite launch...

In the nuclear arena India similarly benefited from what was basically a transfer of Candu reactor technology (with US blessing) to allow an indigenous build program, plus a CIA outfit Vitro International provided India with the technical plans and equipment for a complete reprocessing plant! It's actually astonishing that France provided a copy of its Rapsodie breeder reactor to India way back in 1985. China didn't get that technology from Russia until 2010.

Pakistan's nuclear program is only *just now* entering a mature phase, the Chashma reprocessing plant probably isn't even fully operational. Sure Pakistan has received assistance too. Given that Kanupp was the only reactor that Canadian General Electric ever built, it was probably a CIA outfit too, and France/Belgium gave pakistan limited reprocessing technology.

But Pakistans space program will continue to rely on China, the UAE and Turkey - especially in satellite building. The problem with Suparco right now is that it has nothing to launch.

Last edited:
Feudalism should have abolished across pak at earliest after Independence. But it never did. Bcoz it never was to be by powers whose pets they still are.
who would have abolished it? Muslim League's members belonging to what is now Pakistan were all feudals. Pir Ilahi Bukhsh etc. in Sindh, similar in Punjab (pirs and landlords). Balochistan joined through a session of very same feudals, or by accession of princely states like Kalat, Makran, Lasbela and Kharan, again ruled by nawabs and feudals.

Thats not about fortunes. Its about what u reap u sow. Keep having quoted allocation instead of merit and the result is in front of u.
quota is always instituted for backward areas or minorities. and that too is only a small percentage. here, entire provinces, with own governments, with own budgets, with sizeable populations have quotas. unfortunate, really. it also kills any desire to get better. they know that their seat is guaranteed.

i have worked for the govt, and the go to tactic for any incompetent employee, not being promotes, is to play on ethnic tensions. for example, someone from a specific ethnic background will write letters and complains to ministry or anyone else and claim that I am being sidelined because i belong to such and such ethnic group.

Last edited:
I think everyone is forgetting just how much assistance India's space program received from the West, especially the USA. The US basically declassified the Atlas program for ISRO - India's space program has always run ahead of its missile program thanks to US assistance - especially in technical training, education exchange, providing equipment, satellite building and commercial contracts for satellite launch...

In the nuclear arena India similarly benefited from what was basically a transfer of Candu reactor technology (with US blessing) to allow an indigenous build program, plus a CIA outfit Vitro International provided India with the technical plans and equipment for a complete reprocessing plant! It's actually astonishing that France provided a copy of its Rhapsodie breeder reactor to India way back in 1986. China didn't get that technology from Russia until 2010.

Pakistan's nuclear program is only *just now* entering a mature phase, the Chashma processing plant probably isn't even fully operational. Sure Pakistan has received assistance too. Given that Kanupp was the only reactor that Canadian General Electric ever built, it was probably a CIA outfit too, and France/Belgium gave pakistan limited reprocessing technology.

But Pakistans space program will continue to rely on China, the UAE and Turkey - especially in satellite building. The problem with Suparco right now is that it has nothing to launch.

You pretty much hit the nail right on the head. Someone was telling me that US is also training Indians for space travel not sure how true this is but the technical assistance is undisputed in every field.

Failures of any government agency is the failure of the government. Agency not to be blamed, the government should be.

who would have abolished it? Muslim League's members belonging to what is now Pakistan were all feudals. Pir Ilahi Bukhsh etc. in Sindh, similar in Punjab (pirs and landlords). Balochistan joined through a session of very same feudals, or by accession of princely states like Kalat, Makran, Lasbela and Kharan, again ruled by nawabs and feudals.

quota is always instituted for backward areas or minorities. and that too is only a small percentage. here, entire provinces, with own governments, with own budgets, with sizeable populations have quotas. unfortunate, really. it also kills any desire to get better. they know that their seat is guaranteed.

i have worked for the govt, and the go to tactic for any incompetent employee, not being promotes, is to play on ethnic tensions. for example, someone from a specific ethnic background will write letters and complains to ministry or anyone else and claim that I am being sidelined because i belong to such and such ethnic group.

Probably one of the khaki creature or bhutto as he was powerful and popular but nobody wanted pak to progress.

In the nuclear arena India similarly benefited from what was basically a transfer of Candu reactor technology (with US blessing) to allow an indigenous build program, plus a CIA outfit Vitro International provided India with the technical plans and equipment for a complete reprocessing plant! It's actually astonishing that France provided a copy of its Rapsodie breeder reactor to India way back in 1985. China didn't get that technology from Russia until 2010.

Pakistan's nuclear program is only *just now* entering a mature phase, the Chashma reprocessing plant probably isn't even fully operational. Sure Pakistan has received assistance too. Given that Kanupp was the only reactor that Canadian General Electric ever built, it was probably a CIA outfit too, and France/Belgium gave pakistan limited reprocessing technology.

Along with West, USSR too helped us a lot initially by providing M100 sounding rockets for launch.

The first Indian satellite Aryabhatta was launched from Soviet Union

Point to be noted though, India did develop things from there and not everything was provided hands down. We learnt from them and developed from there.

Pakistan was also provided help by NASA, Nike rockets were provided for launch from Equatorial region. Its called Rehbar series in Pakistan, and way back in 1962. Some 6 to 8 years before ISRO even came into existence.

Rehbar-1 was launched on 7 June 1962 ...

1693410143985.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom