What's new

Saudi men banned from marrying Pakistani women

c551010f78fcef9b902e8a2c07bf8c23

Where market are full of 'cheap commodities' how one can dare to buy honourables for a high price???

Ummah' love in the air! Another slap on the face of people who are more Arabs than the Arab themselves and are going haywire over Muslim brotherhood. After all the restrictions and subhuman treatment meted out to Pakistanis in the Gulf, this is a new low though it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

You must be blind as a bat, have you not seen the countless threads were Pakistani’s have bad mouthed the Saudis. :hitwall:
---
Dont shoot the messnger ...
reply his points...
---
be the Sun show the ray of light to blind bat:-)
--
there more thread where they CURSE USA for mess in there nation...than they badmouted SA
so if nayone badmouted SA will remove all right ?

--
there are many incident where USA flag was burned..
SA i don think so..

Ummah' love in the air! Another slap on the face of people who are more Arabs than the Arab themselves and are going haywire over Muslim brotherhood. After all the restrictions and subhuman treatment meted out to Pakistanis in the Gulf, this is a new low though it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

this is a good decision.

Pakistani girls are spared of the Saudis now.

this is a good decision.

Pakistani girls are spared of the Saudis now.

I know, but this is a rationalization. You do not think that the Saudis have the best interest of my countrymen at heart, now do you?

I know, but this is a rationalization. You do not think that the Saudis have the best interest of my countrymen at heart, now do you?

This is Saudization( aka Purification) of the local population.

and cut one of india's revenue stream !

Mallu girls .. make extra money double up as nurse !

Cheap, and hard working !

Medical profession is considered a noble profession, kind of shows your upbringing in you trying to equate nursing with Saudi's preying on Muslim women / girls from the sub continent...including, according to the article, lakhs of them from Pakistan.

Medical profession is considered a noble profession, kind of shows your upbringing in you trying to equate nursing with Saudi's preying on Muslim women / girls from the sub continent...including, according to the article, lakhs of them from Pakistan.

asinine comment !

MANY Mallu girls, come as nurses and double up for extra money.

That is NOT equating nursing with prostitution.

I have some Tamil friends ... they will testify for the same.

asinine comment !

MANY Mallu girls, come as nurses and double up for extra money.

That is NOT equating nursing with prostitution.

I have some Tamil friends ... they will testify for the same.

Yeah sure, I'll believe a Pakistani. :lol:
What are you there as? a facilitator?.

Back
Top Bottom