What's new

Saudi men banned from marrying Pakistani women

Oh, really? What has the West to do with the Muslim world? Who disputes the fact that the West is a more sought after region for migrants? I am of Arab and European origin myself and lived in Europe for years. You don't need to imply anything or tell me anything. I know it all already.

Anyway that's pure nonsense. There are many educated people from across the world, including thousands upon thousands of non-Muslims, that work in the GCC or in KSA at least.

Maybe they should be moving to South Asia instead? The paradise on earth? The land of the free and brave where nothing bad ever happens? Give me a break.

P.S:

Be cautious because a tall, big and scary looking Saudi Arabian (with a beard obviously) might behead you one day! Or some fat Sheikh.
You Arabs are very interesting beings really. Keep living in denial and ignorance.

KSA does not allow refugees nor illegal immigration is possible due to very stringent laws, which are implements vehemently. As I mentioned in one of my message, there would be few if any eligible female Pakistani bachelors in KSA to be taken up by the Saudis.

yes, but Saudi Arabia I reeling from Bangladeshi illegals and Burmese ones too. who do not really have to enter the kingdom

fresh news
Fresh government push to kick out illegals | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Why you keep asking me strange questions like that Luffy guy? o_O
which part of KPK are you from? if you don't mind me asking

yes, but Saudi Arabia I reeling from Bangladeshi illegals and Burmese ones too. who do not really have to enter the kingdom

fresh news
Fresh government push to kick out illegals | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

which part of KPK are you from? if you don't mind me asking

Look what happens in the land of the brave and free.

A neighboring country even.

Bangladesh Outlaws Marriage between Bangladeshi Citizens and Rohingya Refugees

:(

Meanwhile KSA thousands of km away hosts 600.000 Rohingya Muslims and even admitted thousands not long ago.

Rohingya official welcomes Saudi support | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Evil Arabs! South Asian "saints"!

Evil Arabs for deporting illegal migrants. Shame on the Arabs after hosting I don't know how many millions migrants from across the entire Muslim world and for donating more in humanitarian aid to Muslims across the world than anyone else.

Why don't the foreigners shut up for once and migrate elsewhere? Will safe us the headache.

Go to Europe or the West. Wait, they don't want you and they would never host you in those numbers!

No more remittances, no more investments, no more aid in the billions and no more bullshit that we need to hear about 1000 times on a weakly basis. In any case it is time for our fat citizens to do those jobs anyway. Let them work.

Last edited:
Let’s be honest if the situation was the other way around we Pakistanis would act the same way, or worse. Just look at how rich South Asians treats their workers. Let’s first start treating our own people with respect before criticizing anyone else.

Good - More for me. :enjoy:

Read my friend. Read.

With all due respect then it is only a small minority of Saudi Arabian men that are marrying non-Arabs or non-locals.

By far the vast majority of Saudi Arabian men have no interest in marrying people from Chad, Myanmar or Bangladesh, India etc. I have never heard about that or seen it personally. I don't know about any Saudi Arabian of such a mixture that is well-known.

90% of all people prefer marrying fellow compatriots or other Arabs. Simple as that and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

This news is pure nonsense anyway.

Saudi Arabian women are allowed to marry foreigners yet males cannot marry foreigners now suddenly? Where is the logic in that? There is none. Why? Because this news is pure nonsense.

Foreigners married over 13,000 Saudi women last year | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Besides even if we assume that this news is true which it is not then there are restrictions on marrying foreigners in EVERY single country out there. Why is the title of this thread saying one thing and the article saying something else? Where is the ban in that article exactly?

Moreover there is a huge amount of illegal migrants from those 4 countries and marrying an illegal migrant is illegal. Some do that nevertheless which is a problem and recently there has been a campaign (rightly so - should have happened long ago) to deport the illegals as they are a causing dozens of problems for the locals and the legal migrants.

Call me or racist or whatever (don't care) but I don't want those illegals roaming around in KSA or elsewhere in the Arab world.

@Hyperion

With all due respect, before you go into your usual rampage against the 450 million or so "evil Arabs" then sort your own house out as it is in a more needy situation in this aspect my Pashtun friend. It's getting boring.

P.S: The dowry is getting insanely big in KSA which makes marriage difficult for many. Hence why many local women are yet to be married. This is a problem. Especially as there are 25 million locals now (60% under the age of 25 or something along those lines if I recall) and the numbers are only growing. Foreigners on the other hand do not require such a dowry unless they are from fellow GCC countries. Hence why SOME tend to marry (MOSTLY) other Arabs or in more rare cases non-Arabs from abroad. None of it is illegal or wrong etc. It depends on the family and what they want to see. JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE.

Cry me a river.

P.P.S:

I don't expect many to read my post anyway but let the masses here bark.

It's amazing is it not? Last year 13.000 Saudi Arabian women married foreigners and now men suddenly cannot marry foreigners anymore (from certain countries too - LOL) despite me providing OFFICIAL DATA (LAWS) FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT PROVE OTHERWISE.

Some people here are beyond belief.

EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD HAVE NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO READ THE ARTICLE.

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/wcm/conn...8/EN_saudi_nationality_system.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Read above dear people. READ.

WHERE IN THIS NONSENSE ARTICLE DO THEY SAY THAT SAUDI ARABIAN MEN ARE BANNED FROM MARRYING PAKISTANIS OR FOREGINERS?:rofl::hitwall:

Let’s be honest if the situation was the other way around we Pakistanis would act the same way, or worse. Just look at how rich South Asians treats their workers. Let’s first start treating our own people with respect before criticizing anyone else.

Correct. All reports show that there are more slaves in South Asia than anywhere else. The conditions are horrible for the workers there. Qatar is nothing in comparison. This is the truth that some people like to ignore while complaining about Arabs and other Middle Eastern people.

I have seen the conditions of underage children in dangerous work places in Bangladesh, India in the thousands upon thousands (if not millions) working for nothing and in shameful conditions.

Yet people from those countries and region have the nerve to lecture others. PATHETIC.

http://www.dw.de/modern-day-slavery-widespread-in-india/a-17180433

I have also seen how South Asians treat each other in the GCC. Not always in the best of ways either.

Besides this news is nonsense anyway so no need to worry.

Last edited:
Walk Free Foundation – Global Slavery Index 2013 | Findings - Walk Free Foundation - Global Slavery Index 2013

Top 10 list:

(See page 7 on that PDF file)

http://www.ungift.org/doc/knowledge...013/GlobalSlaveryIndex_2013_Download_WEB1.pdf

India number 1, Pakistan number 3 and Bangladesh number 10 in terms of numbers.

Lesson:

MjAxMy03MzY3YTgyYzk4NTNiNjZh.png

Some users obviously think that that are only fools here. But keep crying, pointing fingers and spreading false news.

Good going gentlemen!​

Their population is now 25 million

Both are wrong it is closing on 29 million, still very low compared to the lands in hands. Lets make it simple to understand laws to ban old arabian men to marry foreigner women is welcome but young men should not be oppressed to not marry outsiders foreign women it is no longer Jahalia Era or master-slave relation for men-women.

Bunch of retards are sitting in religious affair dept giving wrong fatwa and deciding fate of men-women alike.

Both are wrong it is closing on 29 million, still very low compared to the lands in hands. Lets make it simple to understand laws to ban old arabian men to marry foreigner women is welcome but young men should not be oppressed to not marry outsiders foreign women it is no longer Jahalia Era or master-slave relation for men-women.

Bunch of retards are sitting in religious affair dept giving wrong fatwa and deciding fate of men-women alike.

You are including foreigners. I am talking about Saudi nationals.

Saudis are 25 million+ and foreigners are 7 million + making a total of 32 million+

Saudis are 25 million+ and foreigners are 7 million + making a total of 32 million+

Ok, 20m locals-9 million legal foreigners-2m illegals as of 2014...still low population....rest I posted the points.

Ok, 20m locals-9 million legal foreigners-2m illegals as of 2014...still low population....rest I posted the points.

Not correct my friend. The population of KSA as of 2014 is around 33 million of which 7 million or so are migrants - millions of them Arabs from neighboring countries and the Arab world. I have not included the illegal migrants.

Australia, Canada, Russia, Kazakhstan and Argentina all have a smaller population density than KSA. What has that to do with anything anyway?

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should we, God forbide, be like Bangladesh, India etc. on this front?

Correct. The numbers are probably a little bigger and those numbers do not include illegal migrants whose numbers are unknown really. Only estimates.

Last edited:
Not correct my friend. The population of KSA as of 2014 is around 33 million of which 7 million or so are migrants - millions of them Arabs from neighboring countries and the Arab world. I have not included the illegal migrants.

Australia, Canada, Russia, Kazakhstan and Argentina all have a smaller population density than KSA. What has that to do with anything anyway?

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should we, God forbide, be like Bangladesh, India etc. on this front?

I checked from credible site not wiki but its ok whatever make it even 35m it is still low. Or should you be like US has a large land but wants to go to another planet and spend trillions lol. Friend understand Bangladesh's demography i can keep on writing or should i remind saudi mullahs that no where did Prophet P.B.U.H ever said restrict your population did he? any Hadith any Quranic verse?..

I checked from credible site not wiki but its ok whatever make it even 35m it is still low. Or should you be like US has a large land but wants to go to another planet and spend trillions lol. Friend understand Bangladesh's demography i can keep on writing or should i remind saudi mullahs that no where did Prophet P.B.U.H ever said restrict your population did he? any Hadith any Quranic verse?..

I just don't see what population has to do with this topic. That's all.

What is there to understand other than Bangladesh and most of South Asia being WAY too overpopulated? This will cause enormous problems in the future and this is why there are already so many problems. At least partially why.

I never said anything about that I just said that it would be impossible for KSA to have a population of 200 million people without it having a serious impact on the resources. No country in the ME can sustain such a massive population. In fact Bangladesh cannot sustain its' huge population either. Nor India. Pakistan struggles too.

Back
Top Bottom