What's new

Saudi Arabia executes prominent Shiite Ayatollah

I miss this man....

king-abdullah-all-you-need-to-know-about-the-deceased-ruler-of-saudi-arabia.jpg

I never thought the day would come when King Abdullah would seem like the better King. It's like with all baghdadi and ISIS, I suddenly miss bin laden,.

Astaghfirullah!!!!!

You are grevious fault for making a blanket statement and judging all Muslims who are Shia for this. You need to identify specifics , and not lay blame on the entire body. Just becareful what you say, my friend, out of your own mouth you make judgement. The Ingils refer everything we say back to ALLAH (SWT), who makes judgment and reads this to us when we are resurrected for judgment.

Just watch what you say, because out of your own lips, you condemn your own self.

He is a Takfiri. Expect nothing more from his kind.

Sunnis in Iran are treated like animals and executed even without trail for Just opposing the mullah regime system . This guy is no more than a sectarian terrorist who's sermons lead to the death of innocent people .
The person you are talking to (@Madali) is an Iranian Sunni. If I was in your situation, I'd feel like a fool.

He is a Takfiri. Expect nothing more from his kind.

Its as if he is not even a Muslim, my friend.

In the Mosque that i visit, Shia and Sunni pray together.

The Shaitan has clouded his thinking, clouded in hate....may Allah forgive him.

Its as if he is not even a Muslim, my friend.

In the Mosque that i visit, Shia and Sunni pray together.

The Shaitan has clouded his thinking, clouded in hate....may Allah forgive him.

The funny thing is, these kind of people are defending an absolute monarchy a system in which the political and military power is passed on through sperm. They are defending a particular sperm which swam through fallopian tube some 80 years ago. And then they call this, Islam and not just any Islam but consider it the most holy as well.

Such is their pathetic dilemma.

Sunnis in Iran are treated like animals and executed even without trail for Just opposing the mullah regime system . This guy is no more than a sectarian terrorist who's sermons lead to the death of innocent people .

Look, man, I don't really care about the shia situation in saudi, so I'm mostly ignoring this thread but please don't talk about something you don't know. Sunnis are treated exactly like a non-sunni. You don't know anything about Iran. I'd you hate Iran, fine, go ahead and insult Iran and Iranians as much as you want, but don't create secterian bullshit in my country. Between the borders of my country, we all live and die together.

People of syria . on which he use chemical weapons.

oh man.

janaab, 2016 begins the sixth year of the syrian war... please separate the nato lies from the truth.

how do you know the syrian government/military used chemical weapons on its people??

would the syrian people and the syrian military support him if he had ordered such a thing??

from 2011...

world_01_temp-1318485244-4e967cfc-620x348.jpg

from 2014, syrians living in egypt...

epa04229412-syrians-living-in-egypt-hold-photos-of-syrian-president-E1CPAX.jpg

from 2015, probably from the time russia began its syrian involvement...

1028537048.jpg

The funny thing is, these kind of people are defending an absolute monarchy a system in which the political and military power is passed on through sperm. They are defending a particular sperm which swam through fallopian tube some 80 years ago. And then they call this, Islam and not just any Islam but consider it the most holy as well.

Even the union between Al-Wahab with Al-Saud back in the 18th century is a recent one, my friend. Even Wahabism in KSA is not pure Islam, nor is its version the Islam that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wrote down and disseminated.

Wahabism is a product of the union of Al-Wahab and Saud back in the 18th century.Theirs was a pact to combine the ideology of Al-Wahab with the rule of Al Saud to create the Emirate of Diriyah, the precursor state of Saudi Arabia.

Everyone who studies Islam knows this.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look, man, I don't really care about the shia situation in saudi, so I'm mostly ignoring this thread but please don't talk about something you don't know. Sunnis are treated exactly like a non-sunni. You don't know anything about Iran. I'd you hate Iran, fine, go ahead and insult Iran and Iranians as much as you want, but don't create secterian bullshit in my country. Between the borders of my country, we all live and die together.

Takkiya at its best , continue fooling us here.

Astaghfirullah!!!!!

You are grevious fault for making a blanket statement and judging all Muslims who are Shia for this. You need to identify specifics , and not lay blame on the entire body. Just becareful what you say, my friend, out of your own mouth you make judgement. The Ingils refer everything we say back to ALLAH (SWT), who makes judgment and reads this to us when we are resurrected for judgment.

Just watch what you say, because out of your own lips, you condemn your own self.

Yeah we have prime examples in Syria , iraq and Yemen , in addition to the clowns on this forum /

Of course if you refer to ISIS, then i agree with you. They are a prime example of Takfiri infidels.

What about Iranian backed miltias or Assad ? are they throwing flowers to ? we have here thousands of syrian refugees kicked out by Assad forces, are these people lying to ? or the millions of refugees in Europe ?

This is what happens to any sunni who opposes the mullah regime in iran they get executed on the spot in public .
They just call them wahabese and kill them .

BRUSSELS: The European Union on Saturday raised serious concerns over Saudi Arabia’s execution of prominent Shia cleric Nimr al-Nimr, warning it could have “dangerous consequences” for a region already fraught with sectarian tensions.

“The specific case of Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr raises serious concerns regarding freedom of expression and the respect of basic civil and political rights, to be safeguarded in all cases, also in the framework of the fight against terrorism,” EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said in a statement.

“This case has also the potential of enflaming further the sectarian tensions that already bring so much damage to the entire region, with dangerous consequences,” she said.

One of 47 people executed in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, the 56-year-old cleric was a charismatic religious leader who delivered fiery speeches demanding more rights for his minority in the Sunni-ruled kingdom.

'Serious concerns' over Saudi's execution of Shia cleric: EU - The Express Tribune

What about Iranian backed miltias or Assad ? are they throwing flowers to ? we have here thousands of syrian refugees kicked out by Assad forces, are these people lying to ? or the millions of refugees in Europe ?

This is what happens to any sunni who opposes the mullah regime in iran they get executed on the spot in public .
They just call them wahabese and kill them .

Syria under Asad was better than what it is now. The ENTIRE situation in Syria is due to the Arab Spring, and the West's influence and interventionist meddling.

Syria back in 2009, 2010 was peaceful, a land where Sunnis, Shia, Christians, Druze, Jew lived well together.

I would take Asad over any pro moderate rebels or rebels in Syria, period. The United States was wrong for intervening there , and Obama was wrong in supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and the entire Arab Spring movement , PERIOD.

Look at Libya post-Arab Spring. It is uncontrolled now and a haven for terrorists. Look at Iraq and Syria!

we have here thousands of syrian refugees kicked out by Assad forces, are these people lying to ? or the millions of refugees in Europe ?

one vid of "syrian girl" has her talking of syrian refugees supporting bashar al-assad. :)

would you believe her or bbc/voa/al-jazeera/al-arabiya??

Back
Top Bottom