What's new

Saudi Arabia executes prominent Shiite Ayatollah

According to ISIS it's a crime to speak out against the group. What is the difference between ISIS and the House of Saud?

The difference is not much actually, the Saudis rose up in a similar fashion, murdering, raping and plundering their way through in Arabia. Only difference is that Saudis successful in capturing the Holy sites and were supported by a certain colonial country.

Islam in context of Saud family is just a tool to be used to lengthen their monarchy. Nothing more. The amount of damage this family has caused to Islam is unprecedented in history. They have Islam to propagate a harsh violent form of ideology all through Islamic and non-Islamic lands, causing the image of Islam to become one of a crazy religion. Almost every terrorist in the world today belongs to the version of Islam propagated by Saudis.

For them Islam is just a tool, a vehicle to export their political entropy and disorder to the rest of the world in order to stabilize themselves internally. Basically the "tribal pact" between Saudi family and Takfiris, is such that the Takfiris are allowed to follow on with their objectives as long as they allow Sauds to rule and enjoy themselves.

Same is applied to the ruling elites of Iran. They instituted religion, used it to collect money, and push political agendas, inside and outside.

Of course this is bad news for Iran, since they will not be able to build a popular base in Arabia even if there's no Saudi Arabia. Since the concept of pure race/ genealogy/lineages is foreign to them, due to being occupied and bread with multiple times, and also due to their own Mut'a marriage.

Pure race? First of all there is no comparison between Arabia and Persia. Persia was the center of the world over 2 thousand years ago, as the Persian Empire was the crossroads between Europe and the East. While Arabia was nothing but tribal societies in the desert, my friend, Persia was a glorious Empire that ruled most of the known world.

How can you even compare a civilization, continental power like Persia with Arabia?

To do so is the height of arrogance!

persian_empire.jpg

persepolis_11328209718074.jpg

f0d04-3ruinspersepolistourismplaceiniran.jpg

persepolis_view.jpg

kQziNrR5zcY.jpg

Ctesiphon,_Iraq_%282117465493%29.jpg

Islam in context of Saud family is just a tool to be used to lengthen their monarchy. Nothing more. The amount of damage this family has caused to Islam is unprecedented in history. They have Islam to propagate a harsh violent form of ideology all through Islamic and non-Islamic lands, causing the image of Islam to become one of a crazy religion. Almost every terrorist in the world today belongs to the version of Islam propagated by Saudis.

Of course, my friend. ISIS is built upon Takfiri ideology espoused by salafist jihad endorsed in Wahabism. Even the 911 terrorists, majority of them were Saudi takfiris.

Again, this proves my point, Arabia couldn't be conquered even in its weakest states, and remained in isolation, with no foreign questionable genes invading our lands, this is purity.

So here is the trick : Execute Nimr among some bad terrorists in order to legitimate his beheading ( They had become good rebels if they were in Iraq or Syria ) And now if some one asks about sectarian they would say : Hey come on ! Most of them aren't Shia . Pretty smart :man_in_love:

Again, this proves my point, Arabia couldn't be conquered even in its weakest states, and remained in isolation, with no foreign questionable genes invading our lands, this is purity.

There was nothing in that area worthy of being conquered. It was all desert populated by berber tribals who were nomads.

It was not a civilizational target for a continental empire like Persia, my friend.

There was nothing in that area worthy of being conquered. It was all desert populated by berber tribals who were nomads.

It was not a civilizational target for a continental empire like Persia, my friend.
You're missing the point, all I'm saying that it remained in isolation, fact, regardless of the reason.

And if you read the history of the region you'll know how much Ottomans like many others suffered when they tried to subdue this region.

Ar you even a Muslim? Do you not even read Holy Q'uran ?

And seek Allahs forgiveness. Certainly, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Surat al-Muzzammil 73:20)

You do not repay sin for sin, you do not commit a wrong just because one committed it!!

This is haram !!
Even this Japanese man is more Muslim than these people!

Don't worry nihonjin. You're judged by your actions and your words. Not the religion you follow

You can be a nihilist and still be more muslim than most of the muslims in the world

You're missing the point, all I'm saying that it remained in isolation, fact, regardless of the reason.

And if you read the history of the region you'll know how much Ottomans like many others suffered when they tried to subdue this region.

The region is mostly desert and mountainous, so any large scale military activity is unpractical, considering the logistical issue. This is one of the reasons why Egypt had such a large casualty rate in its 1960s military adventurism in Yemen, leading to over 30,000 Egyptian army deaths.

Harsh terrain, limited supplies, poor water availability, poor resources.

The Persian Empire , as a civilization power purposely evaded the desert states since it provided no natural resource or economic incentive. Rather, Persia conquered Assyria, Mesopotamia, Egypt, Bacteria, Greece, and Asia Minor , all of which were resource rich , population rich areas.

Interestingly enough, in the 12th century when the Mongol Empire invaded the Middle East , it conquered the capital of Baghdad, the seat of power of the Abbasid Caliphate. When the Khan was asked if he wanted to seize Arabia, he said "no" because of the poor terrain. There are no economic incentives.

Even this Japanese man is more Muslim than these people!

Don't worry nihonjin. You're judged by your actions and your words. Not the religion you follow

You can be a nihilist and still be more muslim than most of the muslims in the world

I was raised Christian, but a new convert to Islam, my friend.

It took me 10 years, but i had been studying Islam for a very long, long , long time.

Its indeed very very Unfortunate that we as a Muslim Ummah Collectively are not learning from our previous mistake's.This Issue will Cause serious consequence in all-over Muslim world not only Middle East.We as Ummah should stop pointing fingers at each other and Discuss each and every Issue by taking guidance from Quran and Sunnah.

Slavery for Persians !
Yeah and that's why he always opposed Assad ?

It is well-known that he was a big supporter for the so called "wellayet-tazi-faqih". Which is a Persian expansion ideology dressed in a tazi outfit. There are videos of him where he clearly says that without any reservation or taqiyyah, but you don't speak zaban Omar to know it (despite being taught that forcefully in school). His execution is one of the current leadership's wisest decisions, and most people in social media are congratulating each other for the execution.

No it will not. Saudi Arabia is not our responsibility. It can burn down to the ground all the way. When it comes to Mecca and Medina, we will take care of those two cities. Not our fault if the rest goes down the drain.

Insurgency in Saudia will drag Pakistan Army in the war . we love to fight for Holy Land .

Its indeed very very Unfortunate that we as a Muslim Ummah Collectively are not learning from our previous mistake's.This Issue will Cause serious consequence in all-over Muslim world not only Middle East.We as Ummah should stop pointing fingers at each other and Discuss each and every Issue by taking guidance from Quran and Sunnah.

All the signs, my friend, it is telling...the day of judgment is soon.

May we remain pure...

Back
Top Bottom