What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
your thinkiing is like this because you live in a homogenous society and taught like this since younge age.. n you have little interaction with people of other nationalities especially indians. if you ever come to india and live in a city like delhi you gonna get shockers.. the peole whom you consider less militarist will kill people for 5 rupees or just for fun.

Meri jan tere je badmashh asiii ....... nal band ke mar sarde :D =)))) about Pakistanis are coward and living in india, In oslo there are many indian, and i had seen how bravo you people are, you guys cant even stand up for yourself you guys can only cry
coming back to topic he is a terrorist no matter which nations he belong to he should be tortured every day he is in Pakistan so You can S T F U before passing big words , do something about your daddy's Camp :D

Sarabjeet Singh is a bloody terrorist. He should be hang. He killed so many innocent people in Pakistan.
He was a member of Indian Terrorist Organization "RAW"
Hanging is fine if that is what your judicial system find suitable punishment...however what has happened to him in the cell is very unfortunate...keep in mind that we have long borders and people from both sides get caught just bcoz they were at wrong place at wrong time...such incidents will only mean bad news for netizens on both side languishing in opposite camps jails...we all should unequivocally condemn this act....

@nuclearpak please see the violation of forum rules.
Try to face the reality than informing someone about "Forum Rules"

Hanging is fine if that is what your judicial system find suitable punishment...however what has happened to him in the cell is very unfortunate...keep in mind that we have long borders and people from both sides get caught just bcoz they were at wrong place at wrong time...such incidents will only mean bad news for netizens on both side languishing in opposite camps jails...we all should unequivocally condemn this act....

Well, he is a TERRORIST.
Nobody can give him respect in jail. Is that what you indians wants us to do against all your spy/terrorists into jails of Pakistan?
By the way, WHO KNOWS . . . RAW did that with their links into Pakistan. Because whenever there is something will happen into Pakistan like Elections etc . . . RAW always busy to do more and more terror activities into Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I wonder what happened to Indian channels?
Because here in Norway we do have a lot Indians channels than Pakistani. Now . . most of Indian channels using so bad words against Pakistan and against whole Pakistani nation. Just because 1 Indian Terrorist called "Sarabjeet Singh" injured into jail in Pakistan.

There are lots of images that shows how India sent back Pakistanis after killing them and making many parts of their body. Not allowed to post such images here because of forum-rules.

Well, he is a TERRORIST.
so?? are you saying that Pakistan is a banana republic?? He is a terrorist or not doesn't give anybody right to do what they did...It is responsibility of Pakistan state to make sure rule of law prevails..no??
Nobody can give him respect in jail. Is that what you indians wants us to do against all your spy/terrorists into jails of Pakistan?
Hmmm...so that means you are fine if something like this happens in Indian jails to so called spy from your side?? Not sure why such a simple thing is hard to accept...some morons did something....instead of condemning the act you are trying to justify it??

By the way, WHO KNOWS . . . RAW did that with their links into Pakistan. Because whenever there is something will happen into Pakistan like Elections etc . . . RAW always busy to do more and more terror activities into Pakistan.

Do you apply even an iota of logic before you type??? So now raw used their links to get some inmates beat the sh1t out of their own citizen to create disturbance in Pakistan elections??? no wonder yours is a fertile land of conspiracy theorist....come one man...really!!!

Great just when our global reputation is already in a gutter some jack *** decided it was a good idea to bring us in news again ... if he in death sentence than let him be .... i personally believe this is all (critical condition etc etc) is being said to do damage control and in fact the poor guy is gone (i personally hope and wish i am proven wrong on this)

Ajmal Kasab killed 100s of innocents but he was given full security. government of india spent 58 crores only on his security and bomb proof basement where he was kept until judiciary process wass over..there were many inmates who wanted to thrash him but they were not allowed to come close to him.. sarabjit is innocent and was framed for the blast which he never did..shame on pakistanis for showing their ghatiya mentality in this thread and condoning the act.. there are pakistanis in indian jails too and we can do tit for tat reaction aswell

Meri jan tere je badmashh asiii ....... nal band ke mar sarde :D =)))) about Pakistanis are coward and living in india, In oslo there are many indian, and i had seen how bravo you people are, you guys cant even stand up for yourself you guys can only cry
coming back to topic he is a terrorist no matter which nations he belong to he should be tortured every day he is in Pakistan so You can S T F U before passing big words , do something about your daddy's Camp :D

should i remind you when last time we met in war who made the world record in surrendering. with china the matter will b sorted out soon or india will take action. just like italian marines case you guys are celebrating too early. we showed what we are made of in 1987 when chinese made a similar incursion.

we need a Hari singh nalwa as PM not manmohan singh...if indian army is allowed free hand there is nothing pakistani military can do.. we know the phyche of pakistanis very well. you guys will make noise and bomb some girls schools or terrorist incidents and thats all. american drones killed more than 50,000 pakistani..what did you do

They better come more than with kirpans :laugh:

Send Em over, a fine reception would await, young soul

Everybody suddenly became very macho in this thread? You guys must all be fierce warriors. :lol:

On topic, Sarabjeet can be hanged or released, that is the business and decision of the Pakistani military, judicial and political system. As an Indian, I'd prefer that he not be hanged, but it's not up to me.

What is clear is that this latest assault is entirely unjustified, and I would hope the Pakistani authorities to rigorously follow up and punish the guilty parties.

I hope, but I don't expect. Pakistan hasn't been able to punish offenders who have murderously assaulted her own people, systems, and agencies. Most perpetrators of the most grievous mass murders and terrorist attacks on the Pakistani people are roaming free in Pakistan. I won't waste my breath expecting that they will punish the culprits who have attacked an Indian in a Pakistani jail.

Great just when our global reputation is already in a gutter some jack *** decided it was a good idea to bring us in news again ... if he in death sentence than let him be .... i personally believe this is all (critical condition etc etc) is being said to do damage control and in fact the poor guy is gone (i personally hope and wish i am proven wrong on this)

I hope the poor guy is gone. Hopefully, that is the case.

Most perpetrators of the most grievous mass murders and terrorist attacks on the Pakistani people are roaming free in Pakistan.

Where did you get that from? :lol:

Most of the terrorists the Pakistan court releases, there isn't enough evidence to prove the person is a terrorist. Besides, the suspect is given alot of abuse & kicks in jail, and even under house arrest once released.
This is what the USA, UK, Germany, does as well.

Not everyone is India, that can hang Afzal Guru without evidence. :haha:

so?? are you saying that Pakistan is a banana republic?? He is a terrorist or not doesn't give anybody right to do what they did...It is responsibility of Pakistan state to make sure rule of law prevails..no??

Hmmm...so that means you are fine if something like this happens in Indian jails to so called spy from your side?? Not sure why such a simple thing is hard to accept...some morons did something....instead of condemning the act you are trying to justify it??

And why are you surprised..? If most Pakistani members can go to the extent of celebrating terrorist attacks like Mumbai and more recently Boston that have killed / maimed hundreds of innocent civilians , then condoning a beating up of an Indian spy in a Pakistani jail is not a tall order at all.. Its all about mentality...

Where did you get that from? :lol:

From Pakistani sources - on this very forum! How many terrorist perps in the last decade have been arrested, far less convicted so far? Aap hi bataaien.

I'm saying that is how the system works in Pakistan (I do not claim that the Indian judicial system is a lot better; somewhat better, appreciably better, but not by a massive amount) ; you yourself made the same point when you said:

Most of the terrorists the Pakistan court releases, there isn't enough evidence to prove the person is a terrorist.

I disagree with what you state below, that they hanged Afzal without evidence. There was plenty of evidence, but this may not be the right thread to debate that.

Not everyone is India, that can hang Afzal Guru without evidence. :haha:

Off topic, but from all reports, Afzal did show a lot of composure before his death, I'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom