What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Height of besharmi by Indian prisoner :tdown:

See. When Kashmiris/Pakistanis protest over Afzal Guru the indians start crying about it

Now they cry over this too.

The bastard killed innocent people. I hope he survives though - so he can face capital punishment an even more fitting way

I certainly won't be crying tears over this convicted indian terrorist

height of besharmi by indian government..go israel on paksitan. distroy the prison where this happened...but kongress governmt har dafa bund khari kar k dekha dandi..beygharat fuddu government

he should had been hanged as per orders of court, why we are feeding a indian son of ***** who klled so many pakistanis, for last 16 years when there are sold proofs against him, indian gov have never waited for such a long time to kill a pakistani.

It's beyond disgusting.

height of besharmi by indian government..go israel on paksitan. distroy the prison where this happened...but kongress governmt har dafa bund khari kar k dekha dandi..beygharat fuddu government

you need tiny israel to do what you can't :laugh:

Super powaaaa!!!!

You want him? Come try to take him. :lol:

See. When Kashmiris/Pakistanis protest over Afzal Guru the indians start crying about it

Now they cry over this too.

The bastard killed innocent people. I hope he survives though - so he can face capital punishment an even more fitting way

I certainly won't be crying tears over this convicted indian terrorist

The main witness Shaukat Salim was a fake witness who confesses before the camera that he never saw Sarabjit Singh.

Teray 12 baj gai haien..:yay:

He was hit with bricks...in ICU now at Jinnah Hospital.

He should have been hanged a long time ago.

India media now ranting, that Goswami guy on Times now or some channel will again be on a rampage!!!

Because Pakistani nation really cares what some bumbling, sensitive and emotional blabber mouth has to say on it. Really

:laugh:

The main witness Shaukat Salim was a fake witness who confesses before the camera that he never saw Sarabjit Singh.

He's a convicted terrorist. The courts in jurisdiction prevail.

You have no say or locus standi

Wanna whine more about it? Go to The Hague or the ICJ.

He's a convicted terrorist. The courts in jurisdiction prevail.

You have no say or locus standi

Wanna whine more about it? Go to The Hague or the ICJ.

You mean Conviction based on fake witness.

if you go israel, remember that we are your baap :lol:

isi isnt even focusing on india anymore really.. :haha:
want it to??

It's beyond disgusting.

you need tiny israel to do what you can't :laugh:

Super powaaaa!!!!

You want him? Come try to take him. :lol:

we need a Hari singh nalwa as PM not manmohan singh...if indian army is allowed free hand there is nothing pakistani military can do.. we know the phyche of pakistanis very well. you guys will make noise and bomb some girls schools or terrorist incidents and thats all. american drones killed more than 50,000 pakistani..what did you do

if you go israel, remember that we are your baap :lol:

isi isnt even focusing on india anymore really.. :haha:
want it to??

i m firm believer pakistanis dont have gutts to fight india.. but our brothers in south dont think so they take pakistani gidar bhambkiya to ther face value..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom