What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a Hari singh nalwa as PM not manmohan singh...if indian army is allowed free hand there is nothing pakistani military can do.. we know the phyche of pakistanis very well. you guys will make noise and bomb some girls schools or terrorist incidents and thats all. american drones killed more than 50,000 pakistani..what did you do

Jutt-gutts - ja jaay kay Chini veeran nu cold drink phara kay aa

i m firm believer pakistanis dont have gutts to fight india.. but our brothers in south dont think so they take pakistani gidar bhambkiya to ther face value..

really?

the only ethncity in indian army that could fight pakistan army toe to toe was sikh jutts.

you guys always send these guys out, the south indian 5 foot guy is pushed in the back :lol:

i m firm believer pakistanis dont have gutts to fight india.. but our brothers in south dont think so they take pakistani gidar bhambkiya to ther face value..

LAC tay sattu pee kay sutay hooay oo :omghaha:

really?

the only ethncity in indian army that could fight pakistan army toe to toe was sikh jutts.

you guys always send these guys out, the south indian 5 foot guy is pushed in the back :lol:

when it comes to fighhting for honour of nation everyone can fight like a tiger and indian army has shown it time and again in previous wars. gurkha are short but sturdy and they are one of the best fighters.

we need a Hari singh nalwa as PM not manmohan singh...if indian army is allowed free hand there is nothing pakistani military can do.. we know the phyche of pakistanis very well. you guys will make noise and bomb some girls schools or terrorist incidents and thats all. american drones killed more than 50,000 pakistani..what did you do

YOu got a great sense of humor my friend. Chinese are having a bonfire party 20 km inside your territory and you can't do jack about it. You cant come 20 meters inside our boundary and get a response.

really?

..still stuck in medieval times...grow up..bangladesh was done primarily by these guys ...

YOu got a great sense of humor my friend. Chinese are having a bonfire party 20 km inside your territory and you can't do jack about it. You cant come 20 meters inside our boundary and get a response.

chinese are honourable enemy.. they fight like men and not kill pow or bomb schools n crowds. you will see in a while they will see no reason to continue confrntation with india. china india border has been incident free for most of the time.

when it comes to fighhting for honour of nation everyone can fight like a tiger and indian army has shown it time and again in previous wars. gurkha are short but sturdy and they are one of the best fighters.

Yeah fighting like a tiger is surrounding jawan on 4 sides :lol:

U indians make me laugh.
The only fighting mentality in india is of sikhs.

rest indians are of COW mentality, and can only bark but no bite...

Go drink serve daru and do bhangra infront of the PLA troops who are already sitting 20km inside ur country....

U indians make me laugh.

Lol.. sikhs got owned in 84... fighting mentality... yeah right.

U indians make me laugh.

your thinkiing is like this because you live in a homogenous society and taught like this since younge age.. n you have little interaction with people of other nationalities especially indians. if you ever come to india and live in a city like delhi you gonna get shockers.. the peole whom you consider less militarist will kill people for 5 rupees or just for fun.

Why should we do anything regarding Pakistan? You yourselves are burning your own country.

As regarding Chinese incursion, wait and watch. You will get the answer.

really?

cough cough... martial race, anyone?

Sarabjeet Singh is a bloody terrorist. He should be hang. He killed so many innocent people in Pakistan.
He was a member of Indian Terrorist Organization "RAW"

chinese are honourable enemy.. they fight like men and not kill pow or bomb schools n crowds. you will see in a while they will see no reason to continue confrntation with india. china india border has been incident free for most of the time.

I wonder why you have forgotten 1984?
That time INDIAN ARMY didn`t fought like a men against SIKHS in Punjab, India.
There are lots lots of images are still available pr today. That what happened that time in India against Sikhs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom