What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any ounce of shame left? Same courts found the last three 'Singhs' guilty and same drama was played by India. Mistaken identity this and that. They were released on mercy petitions and ALL three confessed in India that they were indeed Indian spies and involved in anti-state activities.

Shove the sermons, ain't happening the fourth time around. Spies like traitors have no rights we have all the moral and legal authority to make an example out of him.

As I mentioned, your courts are a joke... Prime witness on record falsifying statement... what a SLAP!!!!

Shove the sermons, ain't happening the fourth time around. Spies like traitors have no rights we have all the moral and legal authority to make an example out of him.

Not to worry. Some Pakistani "spies" will surely pay a similar price.

This is most likely vigilante justice, probably an inmate decided to take law into his own hands since Pakistan's Justice System failed.

Go down that route ans some may be itching to delivering justice to any & all Pakistanis they meet. The inmate is another death sentence accused. You seriously believe that he did this without anyone putting him up to it?

As I mentioned, your courts are a joke... Prime witness on record falsifying statement... what a SLAP!!!!

Prime witness may have been bribed or threatened, in any case his later statements mean diddly squat as he has already appeared in front o courts and given his statement. May be in kangaroo courts of India cases are opened after a supreme court ruling, it doesn't happen anywhere else in the world. And don't forget last three cases of 'mistaken identity, small children, humanitarian cause' all of which were the usual Indian drama where the culprits were really terrorists.

Go down that route ans some may be itching to delivering justice to any & all Pakistanis they meet. The inmate is another death sentence accused. You seriously believe that he did this without anyone putting him up to it?

I don't have any doubts about that. Fourth 'Singh' ain't getting a mercy petition.

Further:
The main accused in the brutal attack on Indian national Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistani jail have told investigators that they planned to kill him to take revenge for bombings he was accused of carrying out in Lahore.

According to a preliminary report prepared by Deputy Inspector General of Police (Prisons) Malik Mubashir, the accused — Amer Aftab and Mudassar, both death row prisoners — said they hated Sarabjit because he was accused of killing many Pakistanis in bomb blasts in Lahore in 1990.

Mr. Mubashir has submitted the report to the Home Department of Punjab province, official sources told PTI.

For the attack on 49-year-old Sarabjit, the duo said they sharpened spoons to use as knives, made blades from pieces of empty ghee tin and collected bricks.

The moment they got an opportunity, they executed their plan “with ease”, the accused were quoted as saying in the report.

But:

Aftab and Mudassar, however, could not offer satisfactory answers as to why they started hating Sarabjit and planned his murder only in the recent past though both had been held in Kot Lakhpat Jail for several years.

Mudassar and Aftab have been in the prison since 2005 and 2009, respectively

Yup looks very spontaneous........:hitwall:

well after the kashmir singh episode where we let him go. i think it is time to hang sarabjit singh. a criminal is a criminal be it of any nationality. let sarbjit singh die. but not beat him to death just let him die his natural death.

Criminals on death row wanted to wash their sins and go to heaven by killing a kaffir. I like the system.

May be the criminals killed him to satisfy the collective conscience of the society.

Just like your supreme monkey court.

Sarabjit will continue to be treated in Pakistan: Medical panel | Pakistan - geo.tv

Criminals on death row wanted to wash their sins and go to heaven by killing a kaffir. I like the system.

fpfweed13.jpg

wow what a conclusion :lol:

Do you have any ounce of shame left? Same courts found the last three 'Singhs' guilty and same drama was played by India. Mistaken identity this and that. They were released on mercy petitions and ALL three confessed in India that they were indeed Indian spies and involved in anti-state activities.

We have pardoned 93000 soldiers of yours and handed them back with dignity and honor. You have given mercy for 2 Indian prisoners after they served their two life sentence. How do u equate that to mercy???? In your books all the spy in the world who are caught should be hanged including the Pakistani ones who are in our prisons??? If you ask me why we Indians on PDF are defending our people in your jails... then the simple answer is that we don't trust that they will get fair trial in your courts.

P.S. I just wonder why you guys don't bring up the issue of Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails? In fact I have seen our NGO's and others fighting for your prisoners here. For your information security for your people in Tihar jail has been tightened as precautionary measure.

Hope this scum dies. He is responsible for bombing innocent civilians.

We have pardoned 93000 soldiers of yours and handed them back with dignity and honor. You have given mercy for 2 Indian prisoners after they served their two life sentence. How do u equate that to mercy???? In your books all the spy in the world who are caught should be hanged including the Pakistani ones who are in our prisons??? If you ask me why we Indians on PDF are defending our people in your jails... then the simple answer is that we don't trust that they will get fair trial in your courts.

P.S. I just wonder why you guys don't bring up the issue of Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails? In fact I have seen our NGO's and others fighting for your prisoners here. For your information security for your people in Tihar jail has been tightened as precautionary measure.

Use common sense please. They were POWs and according to the Geneva convention should be freed after the war ended. But here we are talking about spies who entered our country and killed innocent civilians. So it is different.

Well anyway, he is injured badly, so chances are he may not survive.

Well then we should not feel guilty as you all will do the same thing. No difference. Whew! And I thought u guys would take the moral high ground. But no eye for an eye. Good times...............
:sniper:

Well then we should not feel guilty as you all will do the same thing. No difference. Whew! And I thought u guys would take the moral high ground. But no eye for an eye. Good times...............
:sniper:

No higher moral ground on such issues, though if you are one of the rare ones feeling troubled by this, then my post was not addressed to you.

India doing everything in its power to free this terrorist spy. Today they are portraying him as a innocent person, GEO & other corrupt media channels are doing the same & they are hiding his terrorist acts which he had committed & which he was assigned to do.

So is Hafiz Saeed?Is he?
But most of the religious fanatics in your country support him.

There is no evidence against HS whereas there is a definite proof against SS. In our country only mullah support HS whereas in your country people like Salman Khan demand his release despite knowing the fact that he killed nearly a 15 civilians by bombs planted in provincial capitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom