What's new

Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan Wins Pakistani Box Office . 38 crore in a week.

Eid Week has seen over 17cr by all 6 releases in Pakistan. A new cinema record by a margin.. #BajrangiBhaijaan #WrongNo #BinRoye #Terminator antman and minions
#BajrangiBhaijaan Total.. 7.73cr Bajrangi Bhaijaan Eid Week Business :: Massive
#BinRoye Total.. 3.56cr Bin Roye Week One Business :: Fantastic Hold
#WrongNo Total.. 4.9cr Wrong Number Week One Business :: Fantastic Result

dawn figures r not possible in pakistan as we dont have alot of cinemas...may be in next 2 years such figures r possible..

Yep, as usual trash reporting. It will take few years before 38 cr become possible with number of cinemas increasing every year. But not there yet.

Allow me to offer another view.

See it commercially. A movie makes good money anywhere & the producer makes a profit.

This spurs the producer to make more big investment movies which in turn spurs local economy and provides jobs to countless people back home.

Alongside , the distributors worldwide make money which encourages them to buy & distribute more movies.

Essentially a win - win for all.
You did not get it. I dont have problem with movies making good money. I was against using collection of movie to satisfy your ego and national pride :)

I don't understand why people worry about earning/box office collection of movies..

Do you guys get some share out of it?

Yes. ..royalty..The distributor gets the royalty..he pays bulk to the film producer. ..If a movie does exceptionally good business over a period of time..Then the earnings are shared by the cinema owner to the distributor and the producer which trickles down to the artists and the technicians of that movie...

It's similar to the royalties paid for a book..The publisher pays th writer certain royalty for publishing ..but when the sales exceeds and the book keeps selling then the author keeps getting royalty cheques.

You did not get it. I dont have problem with movies making good money. I was against using collection of movie to satisfy your ego and national pride :)

?
If you mean here on pdf then that's fine..otherwise..no one is concerned about pakistani bollywood business back home..It's just another market for the movies.

Eid Week has seen over 17cr by all 6 releases in Pakistan. A new cinema record by a margin.. #BajrangiBhaijaan #WrongNo #BinRoye #Terminator antman and minions
#BajrangiBhaijaan Total.. 7.73cr Bajrangi Bhaijaan Eid Week Business :: Massive
#BinRoye Total.. 3.56cr Bin Roye Week One Business :: Fantastic Hold
#WrongNo Total.. 4.9cr Wrong Number Week One Business :: Fantastic Result

dawn figures r not possible in pakistan as we dont have alot of cinemas...may be in next 2 years such figures r possible..

So in effect, your market is just a margin of what your bs media claims?..they mention a one week market of 100 crores. .and according to your figures. ..its just 17 crores?.

The ego & pride is only in the eyes of those who find it.

Its pure economics for the level headed. Each movies that does well creates more jobs .

I don't understand why people worry about earning/box office collection of movies..

Do you guys get some share out of it?
half of you lot were jumping like kangaroo when waaar came out..:p:
ontopic: pakistani viewers will watch anything from bollywood, good or bad, why is it surprising?

Film name should have been Bhajrang bali which suit to confuse personality and religious identity of Indian Muslim celebrities of Bollywood

Yep, as usual trash reporting. It will take few years before 38 cr become possible with number of cinemas increasing every year. But not there yet.

I do not think it is 38 crore rather 0.38 crore..read the title again...

ok,,,i got ur point.
but its just a harmless movie :-),,, whats ur opinion about ppl satisfying there ego n national pride by collection of guns,bombs,tanks,fighter aircrafts etc etc,,,,n ofcourse not to forget nukliah bum :D aftrall its pretty commonly seen here on pdf

on topic-sad news for Patriotic Pakistani Net Force :(

ok,,,i got ur point.
but its just a harmless movie :-),,, whats ur opinion about ppl satisfying there ego n national pride by collection of guns,bombs,tanks,fighter aircrafts etc etc,,,,n ofcourse not to forget nukliah bum :D aftrall its pretty commonly seen here on pdf

on topic-sad news for Patriotic Pakistani Net Force :(
Seeing Bollywood movies does not mean Pakistani people are not patriotic we appreciate good content if it comes from any country as long as it is not Anti-Pakistan content.

Okay!! That's it..
With so much of uproar, I think I should go and watch Bajrangi Bhaijaan today!
200 rupees right ?

Faisalabad would be quite a profitable city to open a huge cinema in.

Also new cinemas are opening in cities which will increase earning more.

Seeing Bollywood movies does not mean Pakistani people are not patriotic we appreciate good content if it comes from any country as long as it is not Anti-Pakistan content.
tht just means u r not part of PPNF

Back
Top Bottom