What's new

"Pathan" mast and Hindu organizations "Pust"

Ganta, I don't f***king care about those hindu organizations.

They only caused for spreading hates in our society. If I was the PM Or president then could have send those people in jail for atleast 10 years.

Does not matter to me, if they are hindu Or muslim organizations

Which is why communal bigots like you will NEVER become president or PM of India.

Best your kind could do was become the vice President after betraying RAW in Iran.

Thank god for these Hindu organizations that opened out eyes to the Islamic take over and Propaganda movies of Bollywood.

Which is why communal bigots like you will NEVER become president or PM of India.

Best your kind could do was become the vice President after betraying RAW in Iran.

Thank god for these Hindu organizations that opened out eyes to the Islamic take over and Propaganda movies of Bollywood.
hello, M

"my kind ??" bc mujhe gaddar Ansari bana dia ? :sarcastic:

medium level brahmin here, bro, and vote BJP.

anyway, artist log hai.. let them do all manner of art for their pet causes, apart from your feelings, I doubt they pose any threat to anyone, much less the state itself.

hello, M

anyway, artist log hai.. let them do all manner of art for their pet causes, apart from your feelings, I doubt they pose any threat to anyone, much less the state itself.

That post was not meant for you, but do let me SPIT on your mothers face since that would not pose any threat to you or your mother or your family.

Are we in agreement ?

That post was not meant for you, but do let me SPIT on your mothers face since that would not pose any threat to you or your mother or your family.

Are we in agreement ?
target rich environment hai idhar

hows about you save your ammo and not waste it on 'blue on blue' emotionally driven bursts ? :cheesy:

hello, M

Mujhe bhi gaddar bana diya.... :D .. Even I voted to Modi.

But unsure, blind bakht of modi and such organizations.

What a loss of thinking. The same f**king hindu organizations and their people, do not have any problem if it perform by any hindu actor.

They just only to get some publicity and advantage. Otherwise, who does care about them... Just free me publicity ke liye aa jaate hai....

target rich environment hai idhar

hows about you save your ammo and not waste it on 'blue on blue' emotionally driven bursts ? :cheesy:

Why such double standards ?

When someone spits on India, you claim there is no danger to her, but when I ask the same for your mother, you claim not to waste my ammo.

Looks like you have spent too much time on pdf.

Mujhe bhi gaddar bana diya.... :D .. Even I voted to Modi.

But unsure, blind bakht of modi and such organizations.

What a loss of thinking. The same f**king hindu organizations and their people, do not have any problem if it perform by any hindu actor.

They just only to get some publicity and advantage. Otherwise, who does care about them... Just free me publicity ke liye aa jaate hai....

Toh Modi ko vote karke koi meherbani kiya kya ?

Its the same Hindu organization that stood by Modi when the likes of you were seeking "justice" for 2002.

And the fate of "Ram sethu" shows the contempt India has shown for hindu actors who show the same hypocrisy when it comes to India and Hindus. But I sure as hell cannot say the same for muslims like you.

When someone spits on India, you claim there is no danger to her, but when I ask the same for your mother, you claim not to waste my ammo.

pagal ho gya hai kya ? :lol:

have you lost all situational awareness.. pta bhi hai kaha hai hum ?

bc, yahan gaalian ni padengi to kaha ? :D

and bollywood is a bastion of liberalism anyway, the odd Vivek, Kangana and Anupam ji notwithstanding.

you such an emotional fool, man

Toh Modi ko vote karke koi meherbani kiya kya ?

Its the same Hindu organization that stood by Modi when the likes of you were seeking "justice" for 2002.

And the fate of "Ram sethu" shows the contempt India has shown for hindu actors who show the same hypocrisy when it comes to India and Hindus. But I sure as hell cannot say the same for muslims like you.

I don't do bot the kiss of any person or organization or party. it does not matter hindu or muslim organization.

These hindu organization always back to BJP, it is nothing new even when in 2004 and 2009, lost both the election's.

We only middle class people voted to Modi and it was the reason he has elected two times.

These f@@@@ng hindu organizations are not capable to help him to win any election.

These are just attention seeker and nothing more.

Regarding, 2002... Being an administration... He was core responsibile as per me. I don't give clean chit for his actions. But, it is now past for me...

I am not against the Modi as PM, but not much happy being a middle class person.

pagal ho gya hai kya ? :lol:

have you lost all situational awareness.. pta bhi hai kaha hai hum ?

bc, yahan gaalian ni padengi to kaha ? :D

and bollywood is a bastion of liberalism anyway, the odd Vivek, Kangana and Anupam ji notwithstanding.

you such an emotional fool, man

Since you are not an emotional fool, why not just agree to let me spit on your mothers face ?

What seems to be the problem ?

Since you are not an emotional fool, why not just agree to let me spit on your mothers face ?

What seems to be the problem ?
go right ahead then, show me who is boss and then proceed to promptly pat yourself on the back.

or

you could take my good advice and get out of your ideological trench and flow like zen, thanks China !

Lots of Pakistanis watched this movie especially in the diaspora

Buzdil ghulam qaum 😭😭

I don't do bot the kiss of any person or organization or party. it does not matter hindu or muslim organization.

These hindu organization always back to BJP, it is nothing new even when in 2004 and 2009, lost both the election's.

We only middle class people voted to Modi and it was the reason he has elected two times.

These f@@@@ng hindu organizations are not capable to help him to win any election.

These are just attention seeker and nothing more.

Regarding, 2002... Being an administration... He was core responsibile as per me. I don't give clean chit for his actions. But, it is now past for me...

I am not against the Modi as PM, but not much happy being a middle class person.

lol. Hindu organizations stand up for Hindu values and Hindu lives.

No wonder you hate them. I expect nothing less from people who promote pathan.

Eager to take everything Hindu society offers you, but never failing to denigrate and hate it for life. The very essence of a pakistani muslim. Only you were born in India.

go right ahead then, show me who is boss and then proceed to promptly pat yourself on the back.

or

you could take my good advice and get out of your ideological trench and flow like zen, thanks China !

Wah! trading your self respect and your mothers respect for one upmanship in pdf. Sums up your "character".

I only wonder how much it will cost to make your sell her or the country. Just so that you can flow like zen and thank china. Even though Zen is just a corrupted form of Hindu "Dhyana" from Yoga.

lol. Hindu organizations stand up for Hindu values and Hindu lives.

No wonder you hate them. I expect nothing less from people who promote pathan.

Eager to take everything Hindu society offers you, but never failing to denigrate and hate it for life. The very essence of a pakistani muslim. Only you were born in India.

Hindu, muslim Or any such organizations only caused issues for indian societies..

No, it's an attempt to bankrupt Pakistan further. They will earn huge from Pakistan.

So ISIS and ISI coming together with Afghan Taliban to Save India from rogue Highly decorated Indian Army Officer working in RAW is an attempt to "insult hindu extremists" ? :cheesy:

Are the RAW and Indian Army "hindu extremist" organizations ?
I know this movie is embarrassing for you but no need to put it on my comment. My comment was based on the reply to my question. No one mentioned ISIS and taliban.
If bollywood is making ISI and a pathan a hero and RAW and Indian soldier a villian then they definitely have hindu extremists or right wingers in mind.

I know this movie is embarrassing for you but no need to put it on my comment. My comment was based on the reply to my question. No one mentioned ISIS and taliban.
If bollywood is making ISI and a pathan a hero and RAW and Indian soldier a villian then they definitely have hindu extremists or right wingers in mind.
No they have only one thing in mind. Looting the gullible Pakistanis and earn money at their expense.

Back
Top Bottom