What's new

"Pathan" mast and Hindu organizations "Pust"

Hindu, muslim Or any such organizations only caused issues for indian societies..

LOL. So its not islamic fundamentalism and hate that causes issues in Indian society, its the Indian societies RESPONSE to it that is the real problem :lol:

Wah bhai wah. Truly "secular".

LOL. So its not islamic fundamentalism and hate that causes issues in Indian society, its the Indian societies RESPONSE to it that is the real problem :lol:

Wah bhai wah. Truly "secular".

Didn't I say, MUSLIM as well?

I know this movie is embarrassing for you but no need to put it on my comment. My comment was based on the reply to my question. No one mentioned ISIS and taliban.
If bollywood is making ISI and a pathan a hero and RAW and Indian soldier a villian then they definitely have hindu extremists or right wingers in mind.

Its not embarrassing, since we already knew what to expect and gave a call to boycott it.

LOL at your claim on RAW and IA.

Didn't I say, MUSLIM as well?

Of course you will say "Muslim" since this False Equivalence is your lifeline, just like the Pakistani narrative.

Bollywood has almost lost its appeal among North Indian populace, 3 or 4 movies might work in a year but that's it. South Indian particularly telugu movie industry is slowly replacing it as mainstream movie Industry on India.

You need to worry more about Chinese men buying Pakistani brides and banging them .

muslim men doing love jihad on hindu women, that i like. i must also dedicate myself by doing love jihad.

This is a very good movie on Bollywood's part, subconsciously the Hindutva women are going to be even more into the Pathan men/the Muslim men in general.

Love jihad cases will increase.

Anyone watching or even caring about Bollywood movies in 2023 needs to have better taste in life. At least you find some decent movies in south like Drishyam.

Anyone watching or even caring about Bollywood movies in 2023 needs to have better taste in life. At least you find some decent movies in south like Drishyam.
I watched Drishyam 2 last week. Mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom