What's new

"Pathan" mast and Hindu organizations "Pust"

Idol worshipers acting all tough nowadays but fail to even properly boycott movie of an actor they hate

Cucks. Just cucks

That is not Bilawal

You pajeets don't have eyes???

That's correct... Because Bilawal only dances with little boys.

did hit a nerve yh bro right in the penis nerve i felt eletric just thinkin bout it but had more bijli fun with visions of hindutva women love jihad.
did hit a nerve yh bro right in the penis nerve i felt eletric just thinkin bout it but had more bijli fun with visions of hindutva women love jihad.
Lol some more article to turn u on, btw if u have that fantasy why not cross the border, don't you want to Azad Kashmir from hindutva, let me know when you get free cleaning toilets in UK , we can see how well u do there.

Last edited:
Lol some more article to turn u on, btw if u have that fantasy why not cross the border, don't you want to Azad Kashmir from hindutva, let me know when you get free cleaning toilets in UK , we can see how well u do there.

get free cleaning toilets? wat? you mean indians need toilets to sh it and not shitting on the beach. any way back to love jihad wid my hindtva babe.

Pakistanis are a special bunch. Their hate of Hindus is not just reflected in their talk (like in this thread) but also their movies. While you are at it, enjoy the superlative Pakistani acting..Does the bravado displayed in those movies feel like dejavu when you are on such threads..

Back
Top Bottom