What's new

Sad state of America. Using rubber bullets and tear gas on migrants

Senator Raund Paul was criticising Pakistan for Asia bibi a Christian other day where is he now when Trump gas Christian babies? Lol hypocrisy of America.

This is really sad.

Cut and paste the parts you like this is what USA has done to the world for last 70 years and then you ask why is this happening lol. Shame has never crossed with is 100 yards of you my friend.
Please...As if YOU are here out of your bottomless pit of concern for the poor and oppressed of the world. :cry:

WTF? Pakistan (and pretty much every other country on the planet) uses tear gas too...so what's your point in posting that??

Reminding America to be human like it wants other countries to be human or stop teaching others human values if you Americans cannot live up to them your self. Get your soldiers back home now you can kill humans on your southern border and full fill your lust for blood there.

Get your soldiers back home now you can kill humans on your southern border and full fill your lust for blood there.

US soldiers aren't allowed to fight people on US soil unless it is an invading army. It's considered barbaric. They can't even deal with a flood of foreign nationals on our border...but I bet your more "humane" army can. They probably shoot people.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...what-us-troops-deployed-at-the-border-can-do/

"The more than 5,200 active-duty troops being sent by President Donald Trump to the U.S.-Mexico border will be limited in what they can do under a federal law that restricts the military from engaging in law enforcement on American soil.

That means the troops will not be allowed to detain immigrants, seize drugs from smugglers or have any direct involvement in stopping a migrant caravan that is still about 1,000 miles from the nearest border crossing."

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...rants-wont-see-armed-us-troops-on-the-border/
Why migrants won’t see armed US troops on the border

Last edited:
Reminding America to be human like it wants other countries to be human or stop teaching others human values if you Americans cannot live up to them your self.
We may not live up to those standards, but we sure do live up to them better than your Pakistan does.

Get your soldiers back home now you can kill humans on your southern border and full fill your lust for blood there.
What you can do PERSONALLY to help those 'refugees' is to get to Mexico and convince those 'refugees' that Americans are bloodthirsty savages. Will you do that? Or are you just going to stick with the keyboard and convince yourself that you are 'helping'? :lol:

In this very thread please look at the comments of Americans and just consider in your heart. No need to comment but just consider in your heart are Americans humans? I wanted to make a point and few Americans just proved me correct to defend trump.

"When we stop caring for each other is the day we lose our humanity"

Have a great day and make America great again.

Baby gassers.

In this very thread please look at the comments of Americans and just consider in your heart. No need to comment but just consider in your heart are Americans humans? I wanted to make a point and few Americans just proved me correct to defend trump.

Baby gassers.

if America was an evil country people would not be trying to enter it

Baby gassers.
From a country where half the women cannot read, and those who dared to go to school are attacked. Are you humans?

Baby gassers.

Thanks!! When people think they are "entitled" to not go through the normal immigration process of filling out the same paperwork as the citizens of 193 other countries in this world do everyday and decide to jump our fences illegally instead...we make sure we give them the welcome they deserve.

Such wonderful people

Last edited:
Anti-Trump propaganda machine at full swing here. While Mexico is deporting 500 refugees who breached international border violently. Liberals thinking they can use this against Trump administration.

Yes, Mexico is deporting 500 refuges. But are they shooting these poor people with rubber bullet and Tear Gas? The key point here is "Shooting Children with Rubber Bullet and Tear Gas". Is this what the "Human Right" at work? US has the right to reject them. But using force that can endanger live to Children is a barbaric action. Specially come from a country who justified itself as the champion of human right.

From a country where half the women cannot read, and those who dared to go to school are attacked. Are you humans?

Thanks!! When people think they are "entitled" to not go through the normal immigration process of filling out the same paperwork as the citizens of 193 other countries in this world do everyday and decide to jump our fences illegally instead...we make sure we give them the welcome they deserve.

Such wonderful people

Please read you own comments all of you just justified gassing babies and I have no more arguments with you people. What can I say when you people are ready to kill babies.

SAVAGE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom