What's new

Sad state of America. Using rubber bullets and tear gas on migrants

Now I will name American evil defend it. WAR.
War against communism is a good thing. Perhaps even a great thing. By now, even the Chinese and the Russians acknowledged it.

But you are diverting, as expected.

There is no 'refugee' crisis. There is only law breaking crisis. The US -- same as other countries -- have the right and duty to monitor and defend our borders.

Yes USA has no sanctions on Venezuela and one of the oil richest country in the world is Progressing because USA is not interfering in it.

These people aren't Venezuelan AND by the way Venezuelans are FIRST on the list of people from South America (not Central) who are actually allowed asylum. So you lose badly on that point.

Last edited:
Meal in USA VS Meal in South America
scoobyvsmac.jpg

Yep just a normal day at burger shop
01-The-Biggest-Burger-in-the-World-Is-1774-Pounds-and-Ready-for-You-to-Order-at-This-Restaurant-Mallies-Sports-Grill-and-Bar-1024x683.jpg

So ...much food yet can't share with immigrants not this guy below
but you know what I mean
Big_Burger_Spoh-707361.JPG

fg3.jpg

PACLEburger_3866b.jpg

Look at this juicy ....stake shandwhich ....that is why Immigrants need to get into USA
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
War against communism is a good thing. Perhaps even a great thing. By now, even the Chinese and the Russians acknowledged it.

But you are diverting, as expected.

There is no 'refugee' crisis. There is only law breaking crisis. The US -- same as other countries -- have the right and duty to monitor and defend our borders.

So who are you defending Iraq Syria Afghanistan Libya Ukraine Somalia Angola Congo. Are those your borders?

China never bombed any country and how many USA has. A communist China championed a peaceful world where as every conflict in the world has dirty US marks on it. Who is evil China or USA. I think world can tolerate a communist China than a democratic USA.

I think world can tolerate a communist China than a democratic USA.
You think wrong. But I have no interests in debating the communism issue with you, who most likely know next to nothing about it.

This is about the US borders and that we -- like your Pakistan and other countries -- have the right and duty to defend it. That is all there is to it. This is essentially a troll thread.

You think wrong. But I have no interests in debating the communism issue with you, who most likely know next to nothing about it.

This is about the US borders and that we -- like your Pakistan and other countries -- have the right and duty to defend it. That is all there is to it. This is essentially a troll thread.

Yes you have right to defend your border and this is US congressman

Shame on you people gassing toddlers and then defending the act.

Let's name it a troll thread and hide the fact that USA just gassed babies.

I endorse each and every country's right to establish and protect its borders....and a legal system of its choosing that allows migrants/refugees in.

with this kind of attitude you have absolutely no right to be in canada

Sounds a tiny bit like Nazi Germany but then again trump is german
adolfhappy.png

Similar charges were laid against Hitler hmm however their own actions are not the most idealistic

Last edited:
Well today I learned , the past animosity against Asian people it is all documented in the constitution reforms

I never realized the old laws were so strict

Back
Top Bottom