What's new

Sad state of America. Using rubber bullets and tear gas on migrants

LOL! Try and send a human wave into your buddy China and you will see their humanity

Why should we send there? Have they bombed any country to deserve migrants? USA bombs people and imposes economic sanctions on countries to create migrants USA should take them in.

Why should we send there? Have they bombed any country to deserve migrants? USA bombs people and imposes economic sanctions on countries to create migrants USA should take them in.

What are you talking about? These are South American migrants. We haven't bombed any of their countries. We have no sanctions on Honduras. You are talking ignorant rubbish.

This just shows how desperate people from around the world are to get into the US.
They risk everything and even will storm past border guards to get in.

Last edited:
Actually they do.
Under the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees and the 1967 protocol, and adopted into U.S. law, the U.S. must recognize refugees that fear persecution and are not able to get help from their home country.
This law was created by the UN of which your country was the founding and still the most powerful member.
The very UN your country uses to sanction weak countries.
You -- just like others -- are so eager to jump on the anti-US bandwagon that you ended up tripping and fell on your own face. :lol:

I bet that you -- just like others -- DID NOT do even basic research into the subject.

https://www.unhcr.org/en-us/3b66c2aa10
https://www.refworld.org/docid/3b20a3914.html
…the term “refugee” shall apply to any person who: …owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable, or owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country…
Economic hardships due to governmental incompetence does not make one a refugee when desiring to leave that condition.

The problem here is the interpretation of the word 'refugee'. The common understanding of 'refugee' is usually that of being a consequential victim of a war, either civil or international. The next common understanding is of the paragraph (highlighted) above when there is no war but a person is persecuted for having certain characteristics and/or traits.

If you are being persecuted because of your brown skin, there is no debate on admittance. Come on in...

But if your country is mismanaged and the consequences are widespread, there is no particular target for any kind of persecution. Black, white, or brown skin. Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, atheists. Man, woman, old, young. All are being affected.

So for this issue for US at this time, this is not about human rights but about breaking the laws.

What are you talking about? These are South American migrants. We haven't bombed any of their countries. We have no sanctions on Honduras. You are talking ignorant rubbish.

This just shows how desperate people from around the world are to get into the US.
They risk everything and even will storm past border guards to get in.

Yes USA has no sanctions on Venezuela and one of the oil richest country in the world is Progressing because USA is not interfering in it.

Name one evil China has brought upon this world and ask me the same question about USA and I will reply. Now be human and take in those migrants and stop gassing them.

Strange.......

I thought US law states you step on US soil you are Citizen did majority of them land and got land grabbed from Native Indian tribes

Immigrants need their Pamela
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes USA has no sanctions on Venezuela and one of the oil richest country in the world is Progressing because USA is not interfering in it.

Name one evil China has brought upon this world and ask me the same question about USA and I will reply. Now be human and take in those migrants and stop gassing them.
Funny thing is all the Americans except the native Americans are economic migrants or children of economic migrants, including trump.

Border and fences are illegal there is better pie in America you go eat that pie and build new home

f....it Jump the border , happy life is on other side they are eating STAKE and sauce
and there is lot of McDonalds , and Supersize fries

"Captain Pakistan" says , the wall to better life must be jumped .... jump away

Request your lawyer as soon as you land inside border
super-hero-pointing-retro_zyoOt_Lu_SB_PM.jpg

fries.png

Unlimited-McDonalds-Fries.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2016-04-18-at-12.54.00.png

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom