What's new

Sad state of America. Using rubber bullets and tear gas on migrants

But why would you because you have just justified gassing babies and you would not dare to condemn Trump because you are just a troll.

But why would you because you have just justified gassing babies and you would not dare to condemn Trump because you are just a troll.

Bad things happen. According to your logic I should condemn Pakistan even more for gassing its own children to a horrible death. Of course I don't remember you posting this horrible story...and neither did I...of course if I was a TROLL LIKE YOU I would have.

Last edited:
Here is some thing from me on acid. I condemn it and all such people should be punished.

Now you try to show your good side and condemn Trump and USA?
You need to condemn Pakistan just as you asked me to condemn US.

Wow such a messed up situation.

Well done Uncle Sam. Next time please don't give us bullshit lecture of Human Rights violation in any Asian country.

You need to condemn Pakistan just as you asked me to condemn US.

Why should I condemn Pakistan we are against such acts and it is punishable.

You justified gassing babies now condemn USA but no you will never.

Bad things happen. According to your logic I should condemn Pakistan even more for gassing its own children to a horrible death. Of course I don't remember you posting this horrible story...and neither did I...of course if I was a TROLL LIKE YOU I would have.

Bad things happen in every society but you Americans are openly justifying gassing babies. That is the new horror in your society. That is the shame.

Because those acts are against your own people.

And we punish such people. Now go and jail trump for gassing babies.

This mess have nothing to do with human rights.

Apparently when a stranger tries to break into your house and you stop them at the wall you are violating THEIR rights. LOL! I guess their rights are more important than yours.

And I am glad you are not Americans. At least our women are educated.
Haha Wow come up with some logical insult. Now if I come up with some other insults of American culture then you and other American members will be pissed.

But just to counter your argument thank god we are not American as we don't go on killing spree on our BMW car because we can't have girlfriends (don't believe me search for Elliot rogers) .

Back
Top Bottom