What's new

Sad state of America. Using rubber bullets and tear gas on migrants

Nah...You just IED schoolgirls.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1435928
Well don't try to derail the thread as I can also post shit stuff about US. The fact is matter is American are becoming idiots. By killing small girl today.

And just to break it down to you that IED attack was done by militants not government forces. But USA is using government forces in recent messed up situation. That's the difference.

Bad things happen in every society but you Americans are openly justifying gassing babies. That is the new horror in your society. That is the shame.

And we punish such people. Now go and jail trump for gassing babies.

They already knew this was going to happen. This happened at the Mexican-Guatamala border too and it didn't stop them from violently pushing aside the border guards. We aren't going to let them through.

Well don't try to derail the thread as I can also post shit stuff about US.
As if that is not the intent of this thread? This forum's second mission is to post shit about US. :lol:

I can talk purely technical about avionics and inevitably one of you will comment something about US that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

As if that is not the intent of this thread? This forum's second mission is to post shit about US. :lol:

I can talk purely technical about avionics and inevitably one of you will comment something about US that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

You are wrong that only bad stuff gets posted here about USA. Bashing USA is a new trend only because of your president Trump. He is the one who is getting USA bashed. On the whole USA has many great human beings in it.

Lol did you see me doing that ? And I joined this forum to recieve true information about Afghanistan, LOC and on our politicians which is not available on normal media platforms. Not to talk about Uncle Sam. Who is 7 seas away from our country lol.

But when these news appear on social media one wonders USA gives lectures to other countries about Human Rights. The f are they doing themselves?

Lol did you see me doing that ? And I joined this forum to recieve true information about Afghanistan, LOC and on our politicians which is not available on normal media platforms. Not to talk about Uncle Sam. Who is 7 seas away from our country lol.

But when these news appear on social media one wonders USA gives lectures to other countries about Human Rights. The f are they doing themselves?
Do not pretend that this thread is anything beyond being a troll thread intended to give a few Pakistanis the temporary high of being morally superior to Americans.

Americans are idiots? Hmmm...What have your Pakistan accomplished since your founding?

I do not like Donald Trump and that fact is well known here. But you and the other guy are just like Trump in that you guys are emotionally undisciplined. Inflammatory language like 'gassing babies' is not indicative of US and both of you know it. This is nothing about human rights but about violating international borders. Nothing more.

If you are genuinely interested in debating this issue with this 'idiot' American -- me -- and if you are willing to debate intelligently and with discipline, I WILL destroy you. Of that, I am confident of my arguments and sources. I did not say that I can destroy you. I said WILL.

So let us start -- What right do you have in illegally crossing our borders? What RIGHT under what conditions and justifications?

But even though I made that offer, I have ZERO expectation that you will agree. Simply put -- you are just like Trump. :lol:

People please have a look at educated America.

They love gassing babies.
Lol yeah right whenever America kills innocent people then it's not Human Rights violation. Hypocrites

nobody was killed

none of those caravan members were innocent - they were willful lawbreakers

You are wrong that only bad stuff gets posted here about USA. Bashing USA is a new trend only because of your president Trump. He is the one who is getting USA bashed. On the whole USA has many great human beings in it.
trump did not order the teargassing
he made it clear he does not want the caravan

Do not pretend that this thread is anything beyond being a troll thread intended to give a few Pakistanis the temporary high of being morally superior to Americans.

Americans are idiots? Hmmm...What have your Pakistan accomplished since your founding?

I do not like Donald Trump and that fact is well known here. But you and the other guy are just like Trump in that you guys are emotionally undisciplined. Inflammatory language like 'gassing babies' is not indicative of US and both of you know it. This is nothing about human rights but about violating international borders. Nothing more.

If you are genuinely interested in debating this issue with this 'idiot' American -- me -- and if you are willing to debate intelligently and with discipline, I WILL destroy you. Of that, I am confident of my arguments and sources. I did not say that I can destroy you. I said WILL.

So let us start -- What right do you have in illegally crossing our borders? What RIGHT under what conditions and justifications?

But even though I made that offer, I have ZERO expectation that you will agree. Simply put -- you are just like Trump. :lol:
It is your country and your rules. I completely accept that. And you have every right to stop anyone entering your country. But again issue I have is following I will repeat.

1) The migrants could have been dealt with different ways instead of unleashing force on them with tear gases. In all across the world the force is used as a last option. If USA considers itself morally superior than others cant they follow the same? Other techniques could have been used by US authorities to stop the migrants.

2) I have too much problem with the death of small girl due to tear gas in yesterdays drama.

3) Why do USA authorities have digestive problems when Pakistani government wants to replicate the same and deport Afghan refugees? Then why do USA government force our government to keep them when you don't allow illegal immigrants in your own country.

Kindly explain the above three points

It is your country and your rules. I completely accept that. And you have every right to stop anyone entering your country.

No, I will not entertain your distraction, which I expected. So as far as this issue and you, we are done. As in you have no credible argument.

There is a process to stand in line at port of entry and wait for processing of your asylum case. You violate that, you get sent back, its really not rocket science. Any violence inflicted on you because of your stupidity (like that missionary that went on purpose to the Sentinel island tribe not once or twice but 5 times) is on you as well....because it was made very clear to you in first place what the process is for admittance.

For those who follow the due process, it is a fair outcome. Those who do not, do so at their own peril.

Each day, around 50000 Afghans cross into Pakistan from Torkham and Chaman border posts. Let that sink in!

Their country; their borders; their rules.

If you don't have a border, you don't have a country.

Well done America.

the rules are not arbitrary

It is your country and your rules. I completely accept that. And you have every right to stop anyone entering your country. But again issue I have is following I will repeat.

1) The migrants could have been dealt with different ways instead of unleashing force on them with tear gases. In all across the world the force is used as a last option. If USA considers itself morally superior than others cant they follow the same? Other techniques could have been used by US authorities to stop the migrants.

2) I have too much problem with the death of small girl due to tear gas in yesterdays drama.

3) Why do USA authorities have digestive problems when Pakistani government wants to replicate the same and deport Afghan refugees? Then why do USA government force our government to keep them when you don't allow illegal immigrants in your own country.

there are rules for applying for asylum. if you surrender to a US border patrol they will not tear gas you. The border patrol officer is going to detain you, serve you food & water and explain to you the next steps in the process.

The situation on Pakistan and Afghanistan is different. pakistan is deeply involved in supporting armed groups for the past 40 years.
you have had afghan refugees for the past 40 years. the same tribes live on both sides of the border. pakistan is the most important supply route to afghanistan. I am not going to tell what the pakistani state has to do. i would expect people to think about these things before making decisions.

Back
Top Bottom