What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are flaming and trolling, you look as much stupid as the thread starter.

Sir ekk app he akal mandh..poori duniyan stupid.
Waah waah...Kush ho jao janab..reality mae toh ptah nahi..Internet pae app warrior bante hoo:lol::lol:

Sarcasm is normally a sign that you have no way to argue except misrepresent what another person is saying and then attack the misrepresented position (i.e. a straw man). That's the case here.

Yeah, thats why you love to mention Bharati Airtel in every post.
Now what, this time they brought PTCL...:lol::lol:

You said two things that I found interesting.

First, you claim that Shoaib is a 1 night work. i.e. he plays good in only a few games.

However, statistics prove otherwise.

Secondly, you claim that it's best to compare players head to head. i.e. Shoaib vs Sachin.

It's hard to find statistics on that and I was unable to find such statistics. But if it helps, in the games that Shoaib played, Sachin averages 41.6 (in tests). In ODIs, it's back to his normal average of 45, but nothing outstanding like Indians suggest.

Now as far as your argument is concerned, what you were doing was misrepresenting what I was saying and attacking the misrepresented position. If you thought I should look at other posts that you wrote, you should say that.

there is no doubt shoaib is a 1 night wonder....... coz by now he being the most experienced bowler of pakistan shud have been the backbone of the lineup. IS IT ? no .not at all!

so calling him one night wonder isnt wrong.....

look at zaheer ! hes become the backbone of indian bolwling......tell me dont u like his job? hes become the most consistent bowler today.....can u tell it for shoaib ? No way !

also sachin averaging against pakistan has nothing to do with shoaib playing or not......

this proves that pakistan has even better bowlers than shoaib to not let sachin become comfortable !

the comparision tough shud be for face to face records...... not sachin vs pakistan (in which shoaib played).

i have seen afride, razzak, asif harrasing sachin more than shoaib..... how does achievements of above 3 bowlers bail shoaib anyways ?

Last edited:
Waah waah...Kush ho jao janab..reality mae toh ptah nahi..Internet pae app warrior bante hoo:lol::lol:

oye..mennu kyu beechh mein laa rahe ho ?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@indians,
y r u forcing tendulkar on others.
let the world decides wat he is?every body knows his game.he doesnt need any body praise.

Looks like a case of head buried in the sand. Shoaib doesn't get many wickets? Let's see. 178 wickets in 46 tests @ 25.7. 242 wickets in 157 ODIs @ 24.5 (economy of 4.74). Ask any cricketer if those stats are bad or even ordinary. Also ask them if those stats mean Shoaib doesn't get many wickets.

still hes a 1 night wonder.......

46 tests in 10 years !

yaar itne to log 1 saal mein khelte hain !

dont refine ur define brother !

greatness isnt limited to hands and legs...... its relevant to whole body and is truely holistic in nature !

Baap..

this is wrong..
yesss Sachin is a good batsman bt calling sachin baap of shoaib akhtar is wrong..

Very bad language..

there is no doubt shoaib is a 1 night wonder....... coz by now he being the most experienced bowler of pakistan shud have been the backbone of the lineup. IS IT ? no .not at all!

so calling him one night wonder isnt wrong.....

also sachin averaging against pakistan has nothing to do with shoaib playing or not......

this proves that pakistan has even better bowlers than shoaib to not let sachin become comfortable !

the comparision tough shud be for face to face records...... not sachin vs pakistan (in which shoaib played).

i have seen afride, razzak, asif harrasing sachin more than shoaib..... how does achievements of above 3 bowlers bail shoaib anyways ?

Well the phrase "one night wonder" suggests he played good in only a few games and was below par in the rest. Clearly, statistics show otherwise. Now if you mean that Shoaib should have become the backbone of Pakistan line up, then yes he didn't become such for extended periods of time, but that doesn't make him a bad bowler. The phrase "one night wonder" suggests he's an ordinary or a below par bowler, which he is not.

Now your point about Sachin vs Pakistan, I understand that these statistics are not Sachin vs Shoaib, but unfortunately I am unable to find those statistics. If anyone has them, please put them forward. The best relevant statistic I could find was Sachin vs Pakistan in the games that Shoaib played.

Kya baat kertay ho? mein nay konsa tumhein ungli dikhae hai koi, reality mien dikha b don ga masla to yahan ka hai, ban na lag jaye :D

Yeah, thats why you love to mention Bharati Airtel in every post.
Now what, this time they brought PTCL...:lol::lol:

Man you being an Indian, I thought you'd know that 'bharati' means Indian.

In Urdu, Indians are called as "Bharatis".

English is mode of communication on this forum.
So in English to me Bharati is Bharati Airtel.

Am sure he doesnt want to know how pakistanis are referred in haryanvi, gujrati or punjabi;)

Well the phrase "one night wonder" suggests he played good in only a few games and was below par in the rest. Clearly, statistics show otherwise. Now if you mean that Shoaib should have become the backbone of Pakistan line up, then yes he didn't become such for extended periods of time, but that doesn't make him a bad bowler. The phrase "one night wonder" suggests he's an ordinary or a below par bowler, which he is not.

Now your point about Sachin vs Pakistan, I understand that these statistics are not Sachin vs Shoaib, but unfortunately I am unable to find those statistics. If anyone has them, please put them forward. The best relevant statistic I could find was Sachin vs Pakistan in the games that Shoaib played.

as a great person said , ALL CONFLICTS IN THIS WORLD ARE COZ OF NO 'MEETING OF MINTS' in latin its called CONSENSUS AD IDEM.

and thats whr we are fruitlessly arguing.

for the starters.....we have no meeting of minds in the defination of 'ONE NIGHT WONDER' itself......:rofl::rofl:

for u one night wonder means ordinary and below par....

for me it means good and impressive but only in installments and limited period with no consistency !

now u can understand my stance better with this defination of mine !

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom