What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title and you, whats up with the Baap/Dady? thingy.
Thats the cheapest level one can go to admire some one.

it totally depends on da context !

its all symbolic.....AND DEFINATELY NOT LITERAL.

in india when u say BAAP ! it mean the level of greatness and deserving respect which u give to ur Father !

Its better to understand da emotions amd context........

NOTHINS LITERAL AND SHUDNT BE THOUGHT SO!

Why shouldn't it be here ? :D

This members club, cricket has another section..
This is defence.pk, cheap entertainment can go to santa banta

Suffice?

Shoaib Malik kitna tapa tha aur poora kamra hans raha tha us waqt Malik chup baetha obviously in a room full of indians you can't just stand up and start talking them down
Anyways, whenever talks of Shoaib Akhtar and teenda come up, and every instance of Shoaib being too good for Sachin comes up, Indians like to give one example: 2003 World Cup. The fact is, initially tendulkar was dropped off Shoaib's bowling and finally, it was Shoaib who got teenda out. and that was the only time teenda came out looking better than Shoaib.

look at this picture

Picasa Web Albums - Aman Mutreja

One is the best in the aspect of cricket in which he takes part (batting), the other is not, not even close.

Do you know what you're talking about? Of course Shoaib is/was one of the best bowlers in the world, comparable to the very best when it comes to performance. His average of around 24-25 in both forms in the game speak for that. He isn't known around the world for no reason.

If you all want to compare something compare this :yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::victory::victory:

India Vs Pakistan - Head-to-Head statistics

As of 30 June 2010.
Tests[7] ODIs[8] Twenty20[9]
Matches played 59 119 2
Won by Pakistan 12 66 0
Won by India 9 48 1
Draw/Tie/No result 32 4 1

FACEPLAM

How abt this ? Sachin has more records than the entire pakistan cricket team could ever put together ! :flame:

it totally depends on da context !

its all symbolic.....AND DEFINATELY NOT LITERAL.

in india when u say BAAP ! it mean the level of greatness and deserving respect which u give to ur Father !

Its better to understand da emotions amd context........

NOTHINS LITERAL AND SHUDNT BE THOUGHT SO!

I am great and i deserve respect, can i declare myself all of your's Dad?

The same calling of Baap looked offensive, doesn't it? Its like i am imposing my will over you. I am your Baap.

So isn't it better to avoid these type of nonsenses.

Shoaib Malik kitna tapa tha aur poora kamra hans raha tha us waqt Malik chup baetha obviously in a room full of indians you can't just stand up and start talking them down
Anyways, whenever talks of Shoaib Akhtar and teenda come up, and every instance of Shoaib being too good for Sachin comes up, Indians like to give one example: 2003 World Cup. The fact is, initially tendulkar was dropped off Shoaib's bowling and finally, it was Shoaib who got teenda out. and that was the only time teenda came out looking better than Shoaib.

look at this picture

Picasa Web Albums - Aman Mutreja

still u fail to convince my frnd !

ultimately when sachin vs shoaib face to face record comes.....

sachin >> shoaib !

but still thats samewhat unconvincing.

bowling an acurate bouncer wud harass any batsman...the question here is 'Whos da so called Daddyyyy ?'

then definately bowling a one odd bouncer doesnt makes shoaib one ! but sachin for is 21 yrs of consistency makes him BAAP of all the cricketers around....and this is humbly accepted by those cricketers too......for reference post # 33 of this thread ! :azn:

Thanks !

Well i'm not trying to be a part this dick length contest that people are trying to have here.But if you say that hitting a six on a delivery makes one the dad of other.Then of course the job of the bowler is half done when the batman couldn't get his line or pick his delivery and taking a wicket (in other words ending the game of a player as far as the match is concerned) is an honor for the bowler.It's better we not compere two different arts with different types skills.Where age of speed steeds is mostly considered short in International cricket isn't it?
On a side note i must say it's like childish from Sehwag, he's a mature cricketer and should know that bowler do taunt and haunt (the minds)sometimes. It's all part of a game.And taking it seriously is as foolish as it can get.
I like people who earn their respect even in the heart of their rivals,something that Brain Lara did during his time.Couldn't recall exactly but there was an interview by "Akhtar" which confirms my view about him. And yeah must say that Tendulkar is a master player of this era.

Let the mods do the honours then.

Why should we leave every thing to MODs, its ours place aswell, we have to keep it neat and clean. Ofcourse it do depends if you think like that aswell.

Otherwise open a shitty thread and let the Mods do the honours.

The same calling of Baap looked offensive, doesn't it? Its like i am imposing my will over you. I am your Baap.

Sachin did not say anything about being anybody's BAAP.

Sehwag and Shoaib dot into a verbal fight and Shoaib started bowling bouncers and challenged Sehwag to hit a six. In Shoaib's next over, Sehwag dared Shoaib to throw a bouncer at Sachin.

Shoaib did and Sachin hit for a six. Sehwag then got back to Shoaib with the "BAAP" dialogue and then Shoaib did not bowl any further bouncers in that entire match. :D

All clear now.

since you know a lot about medium pacers, it wouldn't hurt if you learned a thing or two about fast bowlers.

anyways came across this really interesting most score in a over.
0 4 4 4 6 6 4 6 1 4 1 0 6 6 6 6 6 0 0 4 0 1
(including 17 no-balls and only five legitimate deliveries; 2 no-balls not scored off contributed one each, so the over cost 77)

Hmmm i remember Rana Naveed bowling 12-13 deleveries in an over and guess what Shewhack was on the striker's end. :D now u imagine the score :wave:

again is repeat...its always the context....and without it u never use such words !

until u dont understand such COLLOQUALITY, theres no point arguing.

u have to understand.....theres no lack of respect in colloqual language.....but again u need to live it to understand it.....

and again this doesnt make anyone alien to so call TAMEEZ!

FACEPLAM

How abt this ? Sachin has more records than the entire pakistan cricket team could ever put together ! :flame:

You are flaming and trolling, you look as much stupid as the thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom