What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we leave every thing to MODs, its ours place aswell, we have to keep it neat and clean. Ofcourse it do depends if you think like that aswell.

Otherwise open a shitty thread and let the Mods do the honours.

Post #102 should make everything clear now.

Anyways the only fault with this thread is that its in the wrong section, otherwise there is nothing wrong, it describes a real life encounter.

Well i'm not trying to be a part this dick length contest that people are trying to have here.But if you say that hitting a six on a delivery makes one the dad of other.Then of course the job of the bowler is half done when the batman couldn't get his line or pick his delivery and taking a wicket (in other words ending the game of a player as far as the match is concerned) is an honor for the bowler.It's better we not compere two different arts with different types skills.Where age of speed steeds is mostly considered short in International cricket isn't it?
On a side note i must say it's like childish from Sehwag, he's a mature cricketer and should know that bowler do taunt and haunt (the minds)sometimes. It's all part of a game.And taking it seriously is as foolish as it can get.
I like people who earn their respect even in the heart of their rivals,something that Brain Lara did during his time.Couldn't recall exactly but there was an interview by "Akhtar" which confirms my view about him. And yeah must say that Tendulkar is a master player of this era.

hmm! that can be bought!

one of da reasons u never hear sachin talking ! its his fans do the same for him !:azn:

Give me a break. Sachin, by his own standards, is well below par against Pakistan. Averages 42 in tests against Pakistan in tests and 39 in ODIs. All these bharatis do is mention one or two incidents of him playing good against Pakistan. The big picture is that, despite those few good innings, his performance against Pakistan is below his standard. An average of 42 in tests in today's game, particularly for Sachin, is well below par, and an average of 39 in ODIs is OK but not great. Particularly for Sachin, an average of 39 is barely anything to write home about it.

Give me a break. Sachin, by his own standards, is well below par against Pakistan. Averages 42 in tests against Pakistan in tests and 39 in ODIs. All these bharatis do is mention one or two incidents of him playing good against Pakistan. The big picture is that, despite those few good innings, his performance against Pakistan is below his standard. An average of 42 in tests in today's game, particularly for Sachin, is well below par, and an average of 39 in ODIs is OK but not great. Particularly for Sachin, an average of 39 is barely anything to write home about it.

OK SIR !

Sachin is an overhyped cricketer !

hes no where when playing against pakistan !

hope it makes u happy .

I AM SO FEDUP YAAR ! LEAVING THIS THREAD FOREVER !:hang2::hang2::hang2:

Sachin did not say anything about being anybody's BAAP.

Sehwag and Shoaib dot into a verbal fight and Shoaib started bowling bouncers and challenged Sehwag to hit a six. In Shoaib's next over, Sehwag dared Shoaib to throw a bouncer at Sachin.

Shoaib did and Sachin hit for a six. Sehwag then got back to Shoaib with the "BAAP" dialogue and then Shoaib did not bowl any further bouncers in that entire match. :D

All clear now.

is this true? :woot:

OK SIR !

Sachin is an overhyped cricketer !

hes no where when playing against pakistan !

hope it makes u happy .

I AM SO FEDUP YAAR ! LEAVING THIS THREAD FOREVER !:hang2::hang2::hang2:

Sarcasm is normally a sign that you have no way to argue except misrepresent what another person is saying and then attack the misrepresented position (i.e. a straw man). That's the case here.

JonAsAd let me try it again..

This thread is going to be closed soon :lol:

Sarcasm is normally a sign that you have no way to argue except misrepresent what another person is saying and then attack the misrepresented position (i.e. a straw man). That's the case here.

Ohh is it ?

U mean I shud waste my time explaining to unobvious ?

have a look at all my posts....when i explain.....i do it long !

but thats reserved only for sane members..not for fanatics.....

and i have earned a lot of sane members in this forum.......

so i dont disrespect ur criticism for me......its just, u need to understand me and that will take time ! :cheers:

i dont mind giving long explanation to prove my point......but i do calculate is it worth...a jaundice eye will always see yellow.....

Ask other pakistani members......when i discuss, i discuss it with lot of rationality and facts. most of the time discussion is constructive but what if other person is not ready to hear the opposite side !

as u say ! smartness is not in arguing......

its in directing an argument to logical conclusion.....

and when u cant see that conclusion coming......the smart way is to be sarcastic and let the other person retrospect !

Dont u think thats justified !

Last edited:
those are the facts, cant believe? then GOOGLE IT

Sachin got out first ball to Shoaib.. thats a fact
so does The Wall Dravid.. thats the fact.

as pointed out by SMC, according to sachin standards he has a below par average against Pakistan in tests and ODI's .. thats the fact aswell.

Cant believe it? Google it.

Dont know whats you are bragging about, the overall greatness of sachin, or his failure against Pakistan? :partay:

Ohh is it ?

U mean I shud waste my time explaining to unobvious ?

have a look at all my posts....when i explain.....i do it long !

but thats reserved only for sane members..not for fanatics.....

and i have earned a lot of sane members in this forum.......

so i dont disrespect ur criticism for me......its just, u need to understand me and that will take time ! :cheers:

You said two things that I found interesting.

First, you claim that Shoaib is a 1 night work. i.e. he plays good in only a few games.

However, statistics prove otherwise.

Secondly, you claim that it's best to compare players head to head. i.e. Shoaib vs Sachin.

It's hard to find statistics on that and I was unable to find such statistics. But if it helps, in the games that Shoaib played, Sachin averages 41.6 (in tests). In ODIs, it's back to his normal average of 45, but nothing outstanding like Indians suggest.

Now as far as your argument is concerned, what you were doing was misrepresenting what I was saying and attacking the misrepresented position. If you thought I should look at other posts that you wrote, you should say that.

I still remember when Shoaib Akhtar first appeared into International Scene! Every Cricket enthusiast was excited to see his pace. Before his first encounter with Sachin, Indian media blown the scene too much by saying that Tendulkar will teach lesson to Shoaib in the creaze and blah blah blah, as Shoaib was threatening world cricket with his pace (remeber Tendulkar was pretty experience even at that time too and Shoaib was newbie).

Now here comec the first ball of Shoaib Aktar Vs Tendulkar! Wasim and Waqar went to Shoaib and after some discussion this was the result!!!!!

YouTube - First ball Shoaib Akhtar ever bowled to Tendulkar by ahsan kanjoo

Look at the reaction of crowd It must give you an idea what both nations were thinking and hoping ;)

By The Way! The way Shewag talked! It was really unethical!

Bowling fast is not a big deal, i fail to understand y pakistanis are so obsessed with speed, in cricket its the line and length which matters the most, for example McGrath was a medium pacer with highest accuracy and great wicket taker witha better economy rate. talk abt Shoiab na line na length and economy on the higher side and not many wickets :sick: and after every 2 overs he needs to medical assistance :tdown: tch tch tch :disagree:

Looks like a case of head buried in the sand. Shoaib doesn't get many wickets? Let's see. 178 wickets in 46 tests @ 25.7. 242 wickets in 157 ODIs @ 24.5 (economy of 4.74). Ask any cricketer if those stats are bad or even ordinary. Also ask them if those stats mean Shoaib doesn't get many wickets.

As stated by many respected members comparing bowlers with batsmen is really stupid, 2ndly what eva shewag said reading tendulkar being akhtars what eva is really rude & uncalled for which really shows what kinda person shewag is .... who got no respect for fellow cricketers..
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom