What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pitty your state, if he really that great, you dont have to copy/paste such records, greatness speaks for itself.

yaar....bande ne itni mehnat ki hai..appretiate to karo !

and u shud learn a lesson.....

NEVER MESS WITH A SACHIN FAN !

u will be bombarded with stats, videos, facts...etc etc !

:sniper::sniper::sniper:

i pitty your state, if he really that great, you dont have to copy/paste such records, greatness speaks for itself.

I was a great Sachin fan, but am no longer so. However, he has an awesome appetite and work ethic and has done enough to an all time great.

Shoaib at his best was very quick and very scary and thus very good.

But my problem with him is his action which was always questionable.
Many fast bowlers of today and yesteryear had bad actions and he is one of them...

Lest you think, Ive a bias..I think Akram had a clean action and so did Waqar and both are better than most bowlers on show today.

But a more important question to ask is whether he is a match-fixer. Well, in his defence he hardly plays toh fix kya karega.

Nice compilation.. And still people doubt his abilities.. :no:

What more he needs to do to prove his credentials?? pull a rabbit out of hat :lol:

Doubting his ability is another thing, calling him Dad of Shoaib is another.

jalne ki buu yaha tak aa raha hai :hang2:

i know the FACT that its next to impossible to make pakistanis understand, so i had to copy paste the records from cricinfo for ur reference, reham karo utnay saarey records type karne may bohot time lag jaata mujhe, mean while sachin would have made another few records, and ASAD it was specially for U, now bring in the total records held by each and every pakistani what has played international cricket and compare it to the " little master" :partay:

noun ho ya adjective.. sawal yh paida hota hai k ap sirf naam k warrior ho k nai?
nahin bhai ! sawal ye hai ki main muh mian mithua hun ki nahin ! so my reply was.i said i am a warrior which is noun....agar main kehta i am a great warrior, to wo muh mian mithu wali baat hoti !
and waise bhi we all are warrior! some way or the other!

arey ap pochay na tabi mein kaha, yh poch k aik or janaza kun uthwana chah rehay they apna ap :D

janaaza 1 baar ho ya baar baar.......ab to maut bhi kambakht meethi si lagti hai !

Doubting his ability is another thing, calling him Dad of Sehwag is another.

Its not in a literal sense. we all know there is not much age difference not to think otherwise. :lol:

playing some matches bad and some good with 2-3 wkts in odis......

now that is done by any ordinary bowler !

infact our ishant, shreeshant and ravindra jadeja too take 3-4 wkts in 50% of their matches...rest 50% they are club level.....

so shud i call them great too?

infact ur asif did a better job in his short career....thanks to his addictions.

how do u term shoaib great ?

so what does akram,waqar and imran mean ?

2-3 wickets in a game suggests he is consistent. And he does that probably in 60% of the games. In 20-30% of the games, he gets 4 and 5 wickets. Plus he averages 24.5 in ODIs, which by itself shows how good a bowler he is and how consistent he is. I am not sure about that Ishant and Sreesanth have an average anywhere near that. On top of that, Shoaib played against batsmen that were much better.

But a more important question to ask is whether he is a match-fixer. Well, in his defence he hardly plays toh fix kya karega.

Nope thats totaly absurd, mein ihtijaj kerta hoon, you cannot call him match fixer, fitness-fixer he might be :partay:

jalne ki buu yaha tak aa raha hai :hang2:

i know the FACT that its next to impossible to make pakistanis understand, so i had to copy paste the records from cricinfo for ur reference, reham karo utnay saarey records type karne may bohot time lag jaata mujhe, mean while sachin would have made another few records, and ASAD it was specially for U, now bring in the total records held by each and every pakistani what has played international cricket and compare it to the " little master" :partay:

:woot: whats you expecting? i am not gona waste my time reading all those stats, or finding all the records of Pakistan.

What i will do is, laugh at your over enthusiastic comparison.
One man against whole Pakistan cricket History :rofl:

janaaza 1 baar ho ya baar baar.......ab to maut bhi kambakht meethi si lagti hai !

To ab ap ga saktay hein, gun guna saktay hein.. ab to adat si hai mujhko aisay mernay mien :rofl::rofl:

:woot: whats you expecting? i am not gona waste my time reading all those stats, or finding all the records of Pakistan.

What i will do is, laugh at your over enthusiastic comparison.
One man against whole Pakistan cricket History :rofl:

shall i help u? 1) most number of runouts--- Inzamaam :lazy: J.KDDN

well i bet u dont have any clue on how many records pakistan holds, its less than what sachin has made, take it WITH A PINCH OF SALT :pop:

To ab ap ga saktay hein, gun guna saktay hein.. ab to adat si hai mujhko aisay mernay mien :rofl::rofl:

kya baat hai jon abraham saab,bahut free time hai aapke paas sachin ke liye.it seems u r true lover of sachin

shall i help u? 1) most number of runouts--- Inzamaam :lazy: J.KDDN

well i bet u dont have any clue on how many records pakistan holds, its less than what sachin has made, take it WITH A PINCH OF SALT :pop:

no i dont have a clue, i came to this world just yesterday, do me the honours and show me the Pakistani records aswell :argh:

kya baat hai jon abraham saab,bahut free time hai aapke paas sachin ke liye.it seems u r true lover of sachin

Aj bohot free time hai meray pas, per sirf sachin k liye nahi, yahan per Arundhati Roy per b discussion chal rehi hoti to yhi hona tha :lol:

kya yaar bachoin jaise fight ker rahe ho...just enjoy the wonderful game !! both guys bring flavor to cricket....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom