What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
a person who understands cricket wud never even try to compare shoaib and sachin.

shoaib is a 1 night wonder......

sachin is a product of years of dedication and practice.

compare imran, waqar or wasim to sachin tendulkar......but unfortunately they didnt played much against each other.....

any other comparision wud by a fanboy attempt !

actually those guyz who compare Sachin and Shoaib Akhtar are Idiots

Shoaib Akhtar is Bowler
Sachin is batsmen

They must be compared in their own specialities

period

Indians dont have any manners...... just look at wat this fag is saying? baap? does he even know abt his own father? ghatiya log.

Its stupid to say "Indians dont have manners"..
By your logic
and in your words"pakistanis are even worse", did you know what sohail tanveer said" Hinduoon nae apne jaat dikha dee"

Now on reality did tanveer in reality sake know about his real fore-fathers? ;).

Side note..Avoid attacks or be ready to face in same tone.

Last edited:
Indians dont have any manners...... just look at wat this fag is saying? baap? does he even know abt his own father? ghatiya log.

its a context dude......

u need a life and some sense of chilled attitude with a pinch of humour to understand all this.

in english we call it COLLOQUAL and its nothing to do with culture, manners, etc etc....

by da way sehwag is frm nazabghar and has same culture and manners as that of pakistanis...... (north india and pakistan has same culture)

its just he doesnt make a fuss about small things !

actually those guyz who compare Sachin and Shoaib Akhtar are Idiots

Shoaib Akhtar is Bowler
Sachin is batsmen

They must be compared in their own specialities

period

yeah but there is a certain class of which only certain players can be a part of . here is an example
{ Sachin , Shane warne, Bradman, Wasim Akram , Lara }
the above set seems reasonable , anyone can tell why they are put together.

Now take a look at this
{ Sachin , Shane warne, Bradman, Wasim Akram , Lara , shoaib akhtar }

No points for guessing who is the odd man out:P

Coming back to the video , Sehwag has always been like this . TO THE FU***** POINT

Shoiab Chuckthar is an over-rated player just like the flukestar Shahid Afridi aka BALL EATER :hang2:

Its stupid to say "Indians dont have manners"..
By your logic
and in your words"pakistanis are even worse", did you know what sohail tanveer said" Hinduoon nae apne jaat dikha dee"

Now on reality did tanveer sake know about his real fore-fathers? ;).

Side note..Avoid attacks or be ready to face in same tone.

I havent seen tht video......Maybe a response to some B.S such as this.

If his ancestors were hindus..... thts good coz god gave em some sense to revert to Islam and get rid of things tht arent from god.
Also we r talking abt father not fore-fathers..... i think ur delussional.

its a context dude......

u need a life and some sense of chilled attitude with a pinch of humour to understand all this.

in english we call it COLLOQUAL and its nothing to do with culture, manners, etc etc....
by da way sehwag is frm nazabghar and has same culture and manners as that of pakistanis...... (north india and pakistan has same culture)
its just he doesnt make a fuss about small things !

Its called TAMEEZ in Pakistan....ever heard of it?
Also dont compare north india with Pakistan...... its very different.
2-3% sikh,hindu punjab(even thts different) vs 170 million population and its culture (Pakistan) is not same in any way.

yeah but there is a certain class of which only certain players can be a part of . here is an example
{ Sachin , Shane warne, Bradman, Wasim Akram , Lara }
the above set seems reasonable , anyone can tell why they are put together.

Now take a look at this
{ Sachin , Shane warne, Bradman, Wasim Akram , Lara , shoaib akhtar }

No points for guessing who is the odd man out:P

Coming back to the video , Sehwag has always been like this . TO THE FU***** POINT

:disagree::disagree::disagree::no::no::no:

it doesn't work that way

I havent seen tht video......Maybe a response to some B.S such as this.

If his ancestors were hindus..... thts good coz god gave em some sense to revert to Islam and get rid of things tht arent from god.
Also we r talking abt father not fore-fathers..... i think ur delussional.

I am not Hindu, but i dont see a reason like you to use words like" rid" for other religions
and i used word fore-father to make realize that how stupid he was by saying "hinduoon nae apne jaat dikha dee", i mean there is a possibility that he is criticizing his own ancestors.

bah ... as far as i am concerned both of them (shoaib and sehwag) are badtameez lil pricks desperately in need of learning a thing or two about being "down to earth"

putting Akram, Lara, Sachin etc in the same sentence with these two pricks is like insult to the game of cricket.

P.S The biggest asswipe has to be Shoaib Malik (who should be named as Shoaib Sania since he seems to be fulfilling the bridal side of things being the ghar damad) who is sitting there and getting it on his face ... well serves you right *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom