What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you are showing ill knowledge.
I have seen many Pakistanis doing that with other religions too.

Morons dont have nationality or birth place.

I can show u dozens of such bastards who got banned on PDF....... U show me 1 or 2 with such type of a offensive ID alone? let alone the posts?

I can show u dozens of such bastards who got banned on PDF....... U show me 1 or 2 with such type of a offensive ID alone? let alone the posts?

Morons need to say things infront of audiences and specifically in front of majority who would get angry and thus their purpose is served.
Give a look in some Indian forums and you could find what you want..

Its all offtopic, so talks from my side end over here on this matter.

I never really found Sachin Earth shattering good.

He is a flat wicket wonder. Yes now don't give me examples of where he performed a few times on bouncy ones too, but the bulk of his scoring is on either home or other such flat wicket grounds.

He is a flat wicket wonder. Yes now don't give me examples of where he performed a few times on bouncy ones too, but the bulk of his scoring is on either home or other such flat wicket grounds.

ignorance is such a bliss! aint it?

or agar hum shoiab aka "charsi" ko Sachin se compare na karey toh behtar hay. kaha raja bhoj or kaha gangu teli :D

Your view about sachin is contradicting to all cricketing great's , so i am 100% sure that neither your are right person to make statement on sachin nor you hold sound knowledge of cricket.

@ side note:
Smart work, although banned but username of a moron i was talking about has being deliberately changed and is now demeaning india(thanks in 3rd post shows) ,,,,,(the one that was earlier lashing on muslims)
I have proof as there is still post 14, in which i made response to him with real user name..

If this smart work is work of MODs, than its really sad state on part of forum itself.

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: keep practising and one day u might understand cricket

Sachin's most of the centuries were useless and in vain as india lost in those most of the matches.

Still proves the same, sachin had whole life as achievements, shoaib had one or two years.Nothing comparable between two. Sehwag is right, sachin is his dad.
Even Wasim Akram said about sachin during 2003 world cup " I was hammered by him".

Famous analogy, every dog has sunday.

self patting dog? :lol:

Sachin is a better player then aktar no dough but in sachin vs aktar case... Aktar wins... go and check cricinfo stats.

self patting dog? :lol:

Sachin is a better player then aktar no dough but in sachin vs aktar case... Aktar wins... go and check cricinfo stats.

first ask shoiab to bowl a single ball without CHUCKKING :hang2:

Could Anyone teach me how to compare a Bowler with a Batsman?? I am eager to Learn that Exquisite Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom