What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
legends dont speak for themselves, but others...now compare this and tell me how many praise Shoiab like this????

Quotes on Legend Sachin Tendulkar :)
Mathew Hayden:
I have seen GOD , he bats at no.4 for india in Tests.

Ravi Shashtri:
He is someone sent from up there to play cricket and go back.

Mark Taylor:
We did not lose to a team called india...we lost to a man called Sachin.

Brain Lara:Sachin is a genius , i am a mere mortal!

Barry Richards:
Sachin is crickets GOD

Martin Crowe:
The shot played on this ball is only possible for the GOD of cricket.

Ian Botham:
If someoom the highest peak of the world.

Paul Strang:
What we [zimbabwe] need is 10 tendulkars.

Steve Waugh:
There is no shame losing to such a great player(sachin).

Shane Warne:
I would go to bed having nightmares of sachin dancing down the ground and hitting me for sixes.

Mathew Hayden:
His life seems to be a stillness in a frantic world... [When he goes out to bat], it is beyond chaos - it is a frantic appeal by a nation to one man. The people see him as a God...

Viv Richards:
He is 99.5% Perfect.. I'll pay to watch him play.

Dennis Lillie:
If I had to bowl to Sachin I would bowl with a halmet on. He hits the ball so hard.

Steve Waugh:
After being defeated in the Coca-Cola Cup finals in Sharjah) "It was one of the greatest innings I have ever seen. There is no shame being beaten by such a great player, Sachin is perhaps only next to the Don''

Sir Don Bradman:
I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...hi compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel! in reference to Sachin Tendulkar.

Last but not the least Sachin broke Saeed Anwar's World record of 194 runs and was the first person to achive 200 runs (unbeaten) in ODI's.

I havent seen tht video......Maybe a response to some B.S such as this.

If his ancestors were hindus..... thts good coz god gave em some sense to revert to Islam and get rid of things tht arent from god.
Also we r talking abt father not fore-fathers..... i think ur delussional.

Its called TAMEEZ in Pakistan....ever heard of it?
Also dont compare north india with Pakistan...... its very different.
2-3% sikh,hindu punjab(even thts different) vs 170 million population and its culture (Pakistan) is not same in any way.

shud i even attempt try to explain u ?

u dont even want to be in aggregetio mentium mode or i shud say, i have a stance beforehand to any one comprehending.

u dont seem to be in same boat brother....

its just useless.....

so be as u are !

:hitwall::hang2:

bah ... as far as i am concerned both of them (shoaib and sehwag) are badtameez lil pricks desperately in need of learning a thing or two about being "down to earth"

putting Akram, Lara, Sachin etc in the same sentence with these two pricks is like insult to the game of cricket.

P.S The biggest asswipe has to be Shoaib Malik (who should be named as Shoaib Sania since he seems to be fulfilling the bridal side of things being the ghar damad) who is sitting there and getting it on his face ... well serves you right *****.

and how is that even remotely relevant to da topic sir !

:rofl::rofl: hes not the first indian to come here nd abuse.Shows the true face of peaceful n secular india.

ohh ! so this 1 person becomes the face of 1.2 billion people.....:what:

so intellegent and smart sir !:tup::tup::tup:

and shud i call u the true face of intellegent and smart country of urs ?

He will stop chucking when India stops cheating.

Lol kettle calling the pot black :rofl:

shall i bring soooooooome instances where Pakistanis are caught while cheating?

ive got tons of them if u wish to read it though, for the time being these shud b enuf ???

1) Regular in ball tampering
2) Drug addicts (proved in the case of akthar and Asif)
3)Flukestar damaging the pitch, LOL ball eating sceen :D
4) Rashid latif's one bounce catch, he's termed the biggest cheater.
5) And the famous No-bowllers :pop:

ok guys Calm down.

Well i guess he was talking about this short pitch sort of bouncer.
Video
Sachin Tendulkar's six against Shoaib - 'Shot of the century - Desi Video Network

You can see Sehwag smiling while returning to the non striker end.......:whistle:

Well i guess Tendulkar was lucky there, the missile got off track a bit.Otherwise .....

YouTube - Shoaib Akhtar Bouncer To Sachin Tendulkar!

:P Say Hi to Daddyyyyyyyyy:partay:.....:lol:

this happened that way OTHERWISE that wud have happened the other way which wud have led to what didnt happened and that wud have caused this that those............:hang2::hang2::hang2:

u know some great man has said.......'If IF's and BUT's were pots and pans.....u wudnt have needed the human hands'......

and thats where sachin is da greatest...... HE PROVES with FACTS for u........ not otherwise !

I never really found Sachin Earth shattering good.

He is a flat wicket wonder. Yes now don't give me examples of where he performed a few times on bouncy ones too, but the bulk of his scoring is on either home or other such flat wicket grounds.

but how about taking that bulk out of context.....

LETS CONSIDER HIS CUMULATIVE SCORE ON BOUCY WICKETS.....

still its better than the other greats !

can you expect sachin to come and bowl at 100 mph...these two can't be compared.

Sachin's most of the centuries were useless and in vain as india lost in those most of the matches.

and how does that hampers sachin's great ?

u shud be taught difference between tennis and cricket !

for starters, tennis is an individual game and cricket is a team game !

Thanks !

Time Magazine's quote on Sachin:

"When Sachin Tendulkar travelled to Pakistan to face one of the finest bowling attacks ever assembled in cricket, Michael Schumacher was yet to race a F1 car, Lance Armstrong had never been to the Tour de France, Diego Maradona was still the captain of a world champion Argentina team, Pete Sampras had never won a Grand Slam. When Tendulkar embarked on a glorious career taming Imran and company, Roger Federer was a name unheard of; Lionel Messi was in his nappies, Usain Bolt was an unknown kid in the Jamaican backwaters. The Berlin Wall was still intact, USSR was one big, big country, Dr Manmohan Singh was yet to "open" the Nehruvian economy. It seems while Time was having his toll on every individual on the face of this planet, he excused one man. Time stands frozen in front of Sachin Tendulkar. We have had champions, we have had legends, but we have never had another Sachin Tendulkar and we never will."

What has Akther Earned ?:hang2:

self patting dog? :lol:

Sachin is a better player then aktar no dough but in sachin vs aktar case... Aktar wins... go and check cricinfo stats.

yes i checked....and i cant find any of ur claim.....

if u are so sure, u can do the honours of posting da so called facts !

this happened that way OTHERWISE that wud have happened the other way which wud have led to what didnt happened and that wud have caused this that those............:hang2::hang2::hang2:

u know some great man has said.......'If IF's and BUT's were pots and pans.....u wudnt have needed the human hands'......

and thats where sachin is da greatest...... HE PROVES with FACTS for u........ not otherwise !

And Shoiab proved the fact "otherwise" as well.....That's why i posted a video for that "otherwise".

You do not need to shout,There are "other ways" to emphasize.No hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom