What's new

Russian and Turkish Defence Delegations arrive in Islamabad

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
610.gif

Defence Delegations of Russia and Turkey have arrived in Pakistan. They would meet senior Military leadership and also Defence and Defence Production ministers and would discuss possible future deals as well How to increase defence corporation between two countries.
@Horus @Oscar @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @balixd @Arsalan @Path-Finder @waz

Every thing.

Russian beef
Chinese Chicken
Turkish mutton

Pakistan rice and spices ..... :p:

Sbh sbh Roza lg gya :lol:

Well !!!! Is it Chicken or Mutton or Beef ?

I am thinking same......
We need Russia and Turkey as our allies as well as each other allies plus with China ....
Pakistan may have played a role in recent Russian-Turk reconciliation..

are u guys kidding???TURKISH MUTTON...what about turkey meat...u know the one they make in Thanksgiving...:rofl:

Every thing.

Russian beef
Chinese Chicken
Turkish mutton

Pakistan rice and spices ..... :p:

Sbh sbh Roza lg gya :lol:

I am thinking same......
We need Russia and Turkey as our allies as well as each other allies plus with China ....
Interesting very interesting by the way @Quwa your thoughts are needed. It's also more interesting because Russia and Turkey are patching up.

well Russia and central asian countries should also be part of CPEC.
And seriously if India wants a road to Afghanistan then it should also be considered. More we are in road connection business, more bargain position we are gaining.

Good news to hear..... Pakistan definitely need new allies and Russia and Turkey are the good ones..... {Erdogan & Putin my personal fav... ;) }

that will hurt Modi And Obama May b We get Su35 And S300 ? Who knows

Pakistan is only amending ties which broke due to Turkey's shooting down of Russian plane in order to please US...but the sanctions imposed by Russia are damaging Turkey's economy beyond what they had expected...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom