What's new

Russian and Turkish Defence Delegations arrive in Islamabad

What's the basis of your speculation?

There may be some ground to this news as yesterday, I saw on a news channel showing statement of Russian Representative that Turkish President apologized for shooting down Russian Plane. (Honestly, Personally, I doubt that Turkish president apologized).....

If true it would be similar to how Pakistan helped open up china to the U.S

Russia desperately needs alternate to European markets and CPEC is the connection to middle east...and with Russian business pouring on Pakistani highways it also opens the path to advance weapons like SU35 and PAKFA.

There may be some ground to this news as yesterday, I saw on a news channel showing statement of Russian Representative that Turkish President apologized for shooting down Russian Plane. (Honestly, Personally, I doubt that Turkish president apologized).....

Actually he did..and also apologized to Israel..

[QUOTE="Actually he did..and also apologized to Israel..[/QUOTE]

To ISrael??? For what?????

Well thats a good need then XDDD

Pakistan is only amending ties which broke due to Turkey's shooting down of Russian plane in order to please US...but the sanctions imposed by Russia are damaging Turkey's economy beyond what they had expected...

They wouldnt have touched the plane in the first place, if thats the case!

@Sinan @xenon54 @KediKesenFare
Sounds like our guys are in Pakistan with Russians. New alliances are being formed, Israel, Russia. Yesterday UK's TUrkish ambassador expressed they want to assist with our TF-X project and be a part of it.
I wonder what Pakistan's role has been in our reperation of Russian relations.

UK had the lead role in global aviation industrial all the legendary jet planes came from Britain then they joined the US and EU camps and all their home grown talent went to work with Boeing and Airbus..now GB is trying to reclaims its position of the past so it will look to strengthen its own economic block compromised of former colonies in Asia and Africa.

Well !!!! Is it Chicken or Mutton or Beef ?

4d562c95.gif

Back
Top Bottom