What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Given that he's dead now we will never know who was behind this. Shitty work they should have captured him alive.

May be the order was to shoot him dead...

Unconfirmed reports coming from Pakistani Intel is that this guy might be a Turkish Policeman, looks like he was radicalised.

Similar to the assassination of Punjab governor. RIP. Russia and Turkey will not allow this to affect their relationship.

The takfiri are gonna get it in the arse now.

What is happening to beautiful Turkey. I visited Istanbul/Izmir and it was one of the best cities in the world. Now I feel threatened going there. I hope Turkey sorts out this mess soon. But almost weekly bombings and attacks are taking place. No wonder Turks are feeling threatened.

As for Pakistan we should offer support. We have been suffering this for years and need to provide our services to Turkey since we have suffered from a decade of terrorism.

What is happening to beautiful Turkey. I visited Istanbul/Izmir and it was one of the best cities in the world. Now I feel threatened going there. I hope Turkey sorts out this mess soon. But almost weekly bombings and attacks are taking place. No wonder Turks are feeling threatened.

As for Pakistan we should offer support. We have been suffering this for years and need to provide our services to Turkey since we have suffered from a decade of terrorism.

lslam is happening.

There is big possibility that someone want to create a rift, not happy about relation getting better between russia and turkey but i think it will succeed. Those people always succeed.

Here is another interesting point:

The west is not happy with Turk-Russian relation; in the same way, Mulahs/Iran are not happy with Russian-Turk relation.

That brings them together; the west and mullahs/Iran are on the same page now, maybe first time in decades.

fvcking islamist they are always them who damage our relationship with the rest of the world, i remember flotilla incident back in 2010,they wanted to save their brothers in gaza, and know they want to save their brothers in aleppo. i ask myself when did Turks became brothers with arabs can anyone expain to me...

I am pleading with my Turkish brothers and sisters, you still have a chance to avoid, the radicalism epidemic.

Please in the name of everything that is holy. Avoid the coming catastrophe.

Back
Top Bottom