What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another wedding party in Afghanistan bombed by Russia???... This is outrageous!
whataboutism.jpg

Two wrong don't make a good, and the Yankees are not participating this invasion! Stop trying to excuse Russia's disgusting war crimes by others which BTW, may or may not have been deliberate, here we have a DELIBERATE ACT OF STATE TERRORISM. Moreover, exactly like with the Waffen-SS, the war crimes of ruSSian army are systemic and deliberate in order to terrorize the population, and then, the ruSSian invasion in itself is already a type of war crime that was enough to get you hanged at the Nuremberg trial, even if I agree that Butcher-Harris and Stalin should have been judged and hanged at Nuremberg too...

Now be aware that there are US citizens that are wanted for war crimes by the International Criminal Court, which include members of the CIA, US Armed Forces and even politicians, e.g. Henry Kissinger, Chenney, Rumsfeld or Dubya clearly avoid to enter countries that signed the 1998 Rome Treaty...
At the same time, the cases are few as war crimes/crimes against humanity are not an US norm, actually, as all western forces, US military try to minimize collateral damages as much as possible.
It's not the same with Russia which uses of deliberate terror methods against populations. After 4 months in Ukraine only, there are already 20,000 court cases of war crimes under investigation...
Now, I make myself no illusions about US or Russian criminals ending their days in The Hague's jail.

_ICC Nuremberg.jpg

rumsfeld-bush-cheney.jpg
Tony-Blair.jpg
Henry-Kissinger-Metropolitan-Opera-New-York-2009-Source-Wikipedia-Photo-Shankbone-CC-BY-3_0.jpg

They ALL deserve :
CPI ICC.jpg

Period !!!

Bullseye! Ukrainian soldiers use British-made Starstreak surface-to-air missile to 'shoot down' ANOTHER Russian helicopter​

Ukraine should stop storing weapons in malls and using human civilian shields....
Actually, weapons are all out of storage, Ukrainian army even refuses many voluntary enlistments by lack of equipments...
The strike was done as a message to the G7 meeting...
Message perfectly received : G7 vowed not to give up support until the Orcs are fuly kicked back into Mordor and since Mordor strikes supermarkets, launching cruise missiles into Ukraine from abroad, we have very nice stealth yet affordable cruise missiles name SCALP, Apache and MdCN; SCALP and Apache can reach about 100km north from the center of Moscow while the MdCN can reach Leningrad or Koenigsberg. SCALP and MdCN have sub-metric accuracy, Apache has anti-runway submunitions, each will demolish 400m of foundations on an airport/airbase runway.
I can guarantee you that Ukraine won't blow innocent targets if they receive cruise missiles

Why did you jump Ukraine killing its own citizen in Donbas since 2014? HaHa!

These comments of yours always betray your mentality.. a racist one we can add..
Ukraine fighting the separatists there are certain casualties. You mean they drink tea? Why you blame the killing? Do you think chinese invite the separatists in China to diner? Or you believe there are no casualties to Ukraine soldiers. Stupidity has limit.

russia simply terminated cease fire in the war started by ukraina 2014. with advocating like this no wonder why russians gain more affection each day passing.
The war in 2014 was started by Russia Invading Crimea.
Russia then started an ”insurgency” using Russian soldiers in disguise.

There is a significant correlation between supporting Russia and supporting criminal dictators.

Last edited:
Ukraine fighting the separatists there are certain casualties. You mean they drink tea? Why you blame the killing? Do you think chinese invite the separatists in China to diner? Or you believe there are no casualties to Ukraine soldiers. Stupidity has limit.
Why not? In recent years, the Chinese government has just ended the riots in Hong Kong and eliminated the separatist forces. Zero death. Ukraine should learn from China, or it should be hanged like Gaddafi and others.
Isn't the reason why Gaddafi was killed by the West because he killed the soldiers of the Benghazi separatist organization?
How many people died when the American people occupied Wall Street in 2011? Should we put Obama on the gallows?

Last edited:
So none of the 10 sentence said how or Why Russia refused to pay the USD in question, even when you yourself admited, Russia have a current Foreign surplus......

I am not interested in debating with you how Russia uses Alipay, WePay or UnionPay (which you missed) or how G7 dominate currency market, that is not the point of discussion here, we are talking about Russian Sovereign Debt. If they have a current surplus account, they should be able to pay for it. The only reason they default is because they don't want to pay them with that account..

And I do know about Finance and Economy, I don't know about you, because you post sounded a lot like a rant than to have actually support your point (If you have any) or try to challenge mine

By the way, G7, at 34 trillions GDP, account for 39.1% of world GDP (at 87 trillions) Not 30......

I mean, at least write something meaningful after you call me out, If my first word to you is "Funny you pretend to know how debt structure work" then I go on a tangent and talk about how BRICS works and what or why G7 dominate currency, I would have lost my creditability from the get go....
Haha, you caught a typing mistake, but you still live in the past and failed to see G7 as percentage of global production and gdp per ppp has been falling for the last 20 years now accounts for only 32%. But you wouldn't care and keep spewing the same blah blah blah all day.

No,Crimeans voted to be united with russia,your western propaganda machine is shameless.
Russia scores 1.8/10 on election integrity.
Them cheating is the main reason.
An occupation power has no right to hold elections.

Why not? In recent years, the Chinese government has just ended the riots in Hong Kong and eliminated the separatist forces. Zero death. Ukraine should learn from China, or it should be hanged like Gaddafi and others.
Isn't the reason why Gaddafi was killed by the West because he killed the soldiers of the separatist organization?
How many people died when the American people occupied Wall Street in 2011? Should we put Obama on the gallows?

The UNSC decided to put a stop to Gadaffi because he killed demonstrators demanding democracy during the Arab Spring.
Gaddafi was killed by Libyans rebels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom