What's new

Nightmares: If Ukraine Loses

You are an idiot. Anglo-Saxons are the hegemonic power. Attacking Russia exacerbates that problem. Only Anglos or idiots themselves would say such a thing. Desist from this weasel-like vassalage to Anglos. It's cringeworthy.
Yes the evil anglo saxons
Much like other evil moonlanders, marsens and other aliens
The problem is those super evils don’t invade Ukraine.
I here to expose those brainwashed with their cringe logics.

Yes the evil anglo saxons
Much like other evil moonlanders, marsens and other aliens
The problem is those super evils don’t invade Ukraine.
I here to expose those brainwashed with their cringe logics.
You have the memory of a fish. Go back before that conflict. And also way before that. Indicating vietnam you must be a catholic with no respect for the peasantry who had Anglo Saxon military deployed chemical attacks on them. I bet you never read about my lai and it's pathetic. You're demonstrating that catholics are 5th column in vietnam and China was smart to counter them.. how about napalm on vietnamese children. Just stop before you embarass yourselves to Angloids who know about it.

Putin's special military operation in Ukraine was supposed to bring Ukraine to its knees in 3 days and Putin was to get crowned there within a week after taking a 3rd of Ukraine. After a year Russian military is in shambles, Ukraine is just hanging on. And both are trying hard to bring the rest of the world into their conflict.
No it wasn't. The 3 day story was invented by the MIC puppet Mark Milley. And you parroting it does not make you smart, to say it in a nice way ...

You have the memory of a fish. Go back before that conflict. And also way before that. Indicating vietnam you must be a catholic with no respect for the peasantry who had Anglo Saxon military deployed chemical attacks on them. I bet you never read about my lai and it's pathetic. You're demonstrating that catholics are 5th column in vietnam and China was smart to counter them..
That’s misleading.
You can’t use US evil acts in Vietnam to justify Russia evil acts in Ukraine.
Nor you can’t use French cruelty in Africa to justify Chinese aggression on Vietnam.
We not animals living in jungle.

That’s misleading.
You can’t use US evil acts in Vietnam to justify Russia evil acts in Russia.
We not living in jungle.
Yes if you have a mass murdering mob on your left and a nasty Russian on your right, it's smart to know who is who, and not point to the nasty russian who hit you and help the mass murdering mob on your left.

No it wasn't. The 3 day story was invented by the MIC puppet Mark Milley. And you parroting it does not make you smart, to say it in a nice way ...
for some reason people like you feel denying the truth or ignorance of it is sane. enjoy ignorance.

Yes if you have a mass murdering mob on your left and a nasty Russian on your right, it's smart to know who is who, and not point to the nasty russian who hit you and help the mass murdering mob on your left.
Nobody has clean hands.
A smart person from country A should care only of A interest. let countries B and C fighting to the death if they want to. Not smart to indulge in the past. B or C cares less about A if they think A is dispensable.

Nobody has clean hands.
A smart person from country A should care only of A interest. let countries B and C fighting to the death if they want to. Not smart to indulge in the past. B or C cares less about A if they think A is dispensable.
What did vietnam do to other countries? You're wrong. You are a geopolitical imbecile to not understand how world power works btw.

So your lie and your hypocrisy is exposed.
You not dare to take back your territory occupied by the russians because Putin can nuke China, and you need cheap oil to fight the US. Although the US never take your territory.

Wait until we Vietnam acquire ICBM. I think uncle Kim can help us. Let’s see if Ccp dares to threaten our territories.
Are you insane or something? Not even papa yankee dare attack Russia straight on. No nuclear power will fight each other head on. Vietnam getting nukes? Sure, first start by learning how to make proper steel. I told you, I work for Chinese interests, the best option is support Russia now. That's what all matured powers do, they are not emotional. In the future, maybe US and Russia may fracture, we will then think of something. For smaller countries like Vietnam, you have no choice, you guys ar3 just pawns.

Putin's special military operation in Ukraine was supposed to bring Ukraine to its knees in 3 days and Putin was to get crowned there within a week after taking a 3rd of Ukraine. After a year Russian military is in shambles, Ukraine is just hanging on. And both are trying hard to bring the rest of the world into their conflict.
I think truth is always in the middle. However fck up the Russians were, they did not anticipate NATO throwing their kitchen sink to Ukraine. I would say the current stalemate suits Russian interests. Look, Russia is not the one getting destroyed. The war is in Ukriane not Russia. On the positive side, the Russians are getting battle hardened by this war, unlike US fighting insurgencies and camel herders, Russia is going against the whole NATO. We Chinese are watching and learning.

Trump is a white nationalist, the right wing republicans support Russia. They hate Asiatic China not Russia. One of the reason I actually hope the Democrats can remain in power. My friend, Vietnam cannot stop China, you are just a pawn. However, if I am Vietnamese I would also play US against China and gain benefit from both. Remember, China has no intention to colonize Vietnam, we want what is ours back, nothing more nothing less, we had been very clear since day 1. US were the ones massacring Viets and gassed your population. You guys have pretty short memory.

The US has a ponzi scheme economy and cannot produce sh1t.

They can only keep themselves afloat by bloodsucking other nations by creating more wars/conflicts in other nations' doorstep.

If Trump wants to ease the tension with Russia, then Europe would also want to ease tension with Russia.

When Europe and Russia got cozy together, it gonna spell the end of the USD.

Both Biden and Trump are heading toward a dead end, because they are both idiots who cannot see that their country has been rotten to the core.

Keep changing tactics won't salvage them.

The US has a ponzi scheme economy and cannot produce sh1t.

They can only keep themselves afloat by bloodsucking other nations by creating more wars/conflicts in other nations' doorstep.

If Trump wants to ease the tension with Russia, then Europe would also want to ease tension with Russia.

When Europe and Russia got cozy together, it gonna spell the end of the USD.

Both Biden and Trump are heading toward a dead end, because they are both idiots who cannot see that their country has been gotten to the core.

Keep changing tactics won't salvage them.
It has always been US policy to weaken Euro but strengthen NATO. They cannot afford a competing currency. Remember how US dismantled Eurozone with Syrian War and Arab Spring? Refugees nearly dismantled Eurozone.

It has always been US policy to weaken Euro but strengthen NATO. They cannot afford a competing currency. Remember how US dismantled Eurozone with Syrian War and Arab Spring? Refugees nearly dismantled Eurozone.

Trump even wants to dismantle NATO in order to appease Russia.

Heck, Russia is an indispensable military power that could tilt the balance during the final confrontation between the US and China, but Trump seems to forget that the current US alliances are the blood lifeline for the US economy.

Without the current alliances that benefit solely the US, the USD would have collapsed long time ago.

Russia wants the US to renounce the victory of the first cold war, and let them to rebuild a new empire with the similar strength of the USSR. Trump alone cannot decide that, and the US establishment would never allow this to happen, because this would be too detrimental to the US geopolitical interests.

The US is an extremely selfish empire by nature, and they would never sacrifice their own national interests in order to appease Russia to form an alliance to contain China.

They want to install a 100% obedient puppet like Zelensky in Russia, and that's why their proper way to ally (enslave) with Russia to contain China.

So the real people who rule the US want to turn Russia into a giant Ukraine, and dictate their puppets in Russia to kamikaze against China.

What did vietnam do to other countries? You're wrong. You are a geopolitical imbecile to not understand how world power works btw.
but you from Somalia know how they work? plz don´t make joke in the early morning. I almost dropped my coffee cup.

Trump even wants to dismantle NATO in order to appease Russia.

Heck, Russia is an indispensable military power that could tilt the balance during the final confrontation between the US and China, but Trump seems to forget that the current US alliances are the blood lifeline for the US economy.

Without the current alliances that benefit solely the US, the USD would have collapsed long time ago.

Russia wants the US to renounce the victory of the first cold war, and let them to rebuild a new empire with the similar strength of the USSR. Trump alone cannot decide that, and the US establishment would never allow this to happen, because this would be too detrimental to the US geopolitical interests.

The US is an extremely selfish empire by nature, and they would never sacrifice their own national interests in order to appease Russia to form an alliance to contain China.

They want to install a 100% obedient puppet like Zelensky in Russia, and that's why their proper way to ally (enslave) with Russia to contain China.

So the real people who rule the US want to turn Russia into a giant Ukraine, and dictate their puppets in Russia to kamikaze against China.
I agree with your analysis. Russia cannot be a US ally unless they become a US vassal. And the Russians are very proud people, they tried appeasing the West for 20 years and Ukraine was the last straw which broke the camel's back. My assessment points to a prolonged Western Russian conflict and China will benefit from this immensely. A unified Caucasian empire is deadly to us. We need at least 20 to 30 years to reach parity with US.

I agree with your analysis. Russia cannot be a US ally unless they become a US vassal. And the Russians are very proud people, they tried appeasing the West for 20 years and Ukraine was the last straw which broke the camel's back. My assessment points to a prolonged Western Russian conflict and China will benefit from this immensely. A unified Caucasian empire is deadly to us. We need at least 20 to 30 years to reach parity with US.

We will surpass the US in everything by 2030, and right now is a stalemate parity.

The Anglo-Saxons are too selfish to allow a unified White Christian Empire to happen. They would never view other white people such as slavs, latins, etc being equal to them.

Ironically, the existence of the USD is not only based on bloodsucking the East Asian nations like China/Japan/South Korea, also based on bloodsucking on the white people from Europe and Russia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom