What's new

Zelenskiy tells Europe: Russia will attack others if Ukraine loses

All thanks to the west's effort to prolong the war. now Russia has a battle tested military and an oversized MIC which could hijack Russia's future foreign policy.

battle tested - if you cannot beat a crappy Ukranian military with little in the way of air power :partay:

Americans playing the old “cut and run”…

Why do you think West Europeans are going to cut and run ? They have a vested interest in blooding Putin's nose

China is bit too harsh on them by comparison if you look at the mongols who killed millions of jurchens in kaifeng Chinese, millions in sichuan the Song Chinese and millions of tangut Chinese through the 13th century. The mongols are just as bad (or worse) but you never hear about them from China... they even are acting as agents of Anglo-Saxons with the USA bases too and havea history of siding with the west against China. Strange how Japan gets the heat, but since you are the resident Catholic we can see you are anti-Japan because you defend Anglo-Saxons and Anglos are doing their utmost to propagandize China, much like the pinoys siding with the westerners and catholics in the west (5th column asian christians).
Putin is a psychopath.
I have no problem if Chinese take advantage of the war however I wonder why Chinese support a psychopath.
Putin can end the war immediately or tomorrow.
But ok lets the war continue. Ukraine kills on average 500 russians per day.
In Russia there is still enough place in cemetery.

When Japan invaded China why did you surrender immediately?
That would save Japan lots time and money.
Taking of brainless zombies.
China didn't surrender.. what are you yapping about?
if you trying to weigh the pros and cons of surrendering, go ask your French neighbor. Lmao.
He explicitely said Ukraine as people and nation have no right to exist.
Well he is right. Ukraine is an artificial nation created by some shady arrangement in 1991, that's certainly not enough to give them equal right to other nation states, why do you think majority of the global community choose to be neutral in this conflict?

Let's say if one day Russia invades Poland, you can bet there will be strong objections from the global community, China included.

battle tested - if you cannot beat a crappy Ukranian military with little in the way of air power :partay:
'crappy' is what I would call those Gulf Arab militaries.. Ukrainian military nowadays are also battle tested capable fighters. To put things into perspective, if you send a battalion of UA to the middle east I think they can best the IDF or the Hamas easily

'crappy' is what I would call those Gulf Arab militaries.. Ukrainian military nowadays are also battle tested capable fighters. To put things into perspective, if you send a battalion of UA to the middle east I think they can best the IDF or the Hamas easily

Ukraine's military was extremely crappy in 2014 thanks to 2 decades of post-Cold War neglect. They have been rebuilding since then. They have been training since 2014-2022 with their cold war era hardware. Their hardware is Cold War era except for recent NATO shipments.

Russian military performance is not bad. It is not what I expect for Superpower. Inability to carpet bomb Kiev is a red flag.

Ukraine's military was extremely crappy in 2014 thanks to 2 decades of post-Cold War neglect.
And between 92 and 2014? Sounds like Russia was smart instead and made their puppets keep it bad which paid off.

China didn't surrender.. what are you yapping about?
if you trying to weigh the pros and cons of surrendering, go ask your French neighbor. Lmao.

Well he is right. Ukraine is an artificial nation created by some shady arrangement in 1991, that's certainly not enough to give them equal right to other nation states, why do you think majority of the global community choose to be neutral in this conflict?

Let's say if one day Russia invades Poland, you can bet there will be strong objections from the global community, China included.

you got it. Ukraine has no reason to surrenrder. Ukraine army remains vastly intact after almost 2 years into invasion. the russians occupy 20 percent but russia army is decimated to the bones. Putin can only keep up the war by selling more cheap oil and gas to China, pouring more poor russian souls into the death. Ukraine army just needs to hold on. Russian can´t sustaine this war for years.

the german army annihilated the french army in the initial WW2. the wehrmacht marched thru the Ardenne. Paris was encircled with no defence. that is a different story.

All thanks to the west's effort to prolong the war. now Russia has a battle tested military and an oversized MIC which could hijack Russia's future foreign policy.

it's like how WW2 ended but the US war machine never did, same thing is happening with Russia. They are starting to treat war like a business and getting 'addicted' to it like you Americans.
You've forgotten where Ukraine is now in terms of military technology, training and tactics learned from this war. Ukraine now has advanced weaponry like they never had before the war. HIMARs, Storm Shadow, western tanks they can learn from, kamikaze drones that can hit Moscow something they couldn't do before. Sinking Russian ships like they couldn't do before. Javelins and other weapons. And since they are next door, Russia will have to deal with them for a very very long time.

Back
Top Bottom