What's new

EU tells China to play constructive role towards peace in Ukraine

Ah. I admire your white mom's skills. Her mouth is very good!

I'm sure the Japanese were saying the same thing about dozens of your elder relatives...except when they talked about everybody lining up closely for a nice pretty shot...they weren't talking about using a camera.

Hey maybe that was their idea of "worshiping" you guys.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Japanese were saying the same thing about dozens of your elder relatives...except when they talked about everybody lining up closely for a nice pretty shot...they weren't talking about using a camera.

Hey maybe that was their idea of "worshiping" you guys.
So does this have anything to do with your white mom's mouth skills? And MacArthur didn't tell you that Japanese prostitutes were the first to provide services in China?

So does this have anything to do with your white mom's mouth skills?

Lots...unlike your Chinese fantasy..I'm talking about reality. :enjoy:

And MacArthur didn't tell you that Japanese prostitutes were the first to provide services in China?

So who cares about that when the Japanese for years were using yours as disposable sex toys.

Last edited:

So who cares about that when the Japanese for years were using yours as disposable sex toys.
Your white dad kneels down to the Chinese. Your white mom provides free sex services to Chinese. MacArthur told you this is my fantasy?

Starting from the 4th century. Japan has been sending prostitutes to China. These Japanese prostitutes brought Chinese characters to Japan. the cost is that Japanese women have provided free sex services to China for 1000 years.

From your performance, we can see that Americans now need to seek help from the Japanese. But I still love your mother. her skills are better than Japanese sex toys.

Last edited:
Your white dad kneels down to the Chinese. Your white mom provides free sex services to Chinese.

LOL! More Chinese fantasies.

Starting from the 4th century. Japan has been sending prostitutes to China. These Japanese prostitutes brought Chinese characters to Japan. the cost is that Japanese women have provided free sex services to China for 1000 years.

I'm sure that happened...and then in WW2 they ran around China and grabbed your people randomly off the street and used them as sexual gimps. They did your "you have a nice mouth" thing..lined them all up close like your pic..and then used a gun instead of a camera.

But I still love your mother. her skills are better than Japanese sex toys

I'm sure some of your relatives gave adequate performances to the Japanese soldiers. Fantasize all you want about other people's moms. In fact some old Japanese soldiers in Japan are still remembering all their Chinese mom's performances..with a laugh..and unlike the stuff you are saying it wasn't a fantasy.

Last edited:

Let me tell you a secret.

Our environmental protection company purchases used condoms from Japan, turns them into chewing gum, and finally exports the gum to the United States.

Do you like chewing gum?

LOL! More Chinese fantasies.

I'm sure that happened...and then in WW2 they ran around China and grabbed your people randomly off the street and used them as sexual gimps. They did your "you have a nice mouth" thing..lined them all up close like your pic..and then used a gun instead of a camera.

I'm sure some of your relatives gave adequate performances to the Japanese soldiers. Fantasize all you want about other people's moms. In fact some old Japanese soldiers in Japan are still remembering all their Chinese mom's performances..with a laugh..and it wasn't a fantasy.
Oh. MacArthur knows who fantasy is.

But I still love your white mother. Now you can go find your Japanese dad to cry. 🤣🤣🤣

Let me tell you a secret.

Our environmental protection company purchases used condoms from Japan, turns them into chewing gum, and finally exports the gum to the United States.

Do you like chewing gum?

I'm not surprised China has horrible food habits. This is one of the reasons people look at you as a third world country and don't trust your food brands.

Back
Top Bottom