What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,Crimeans voted to be united with russia,your western propaganda machine is shameless.
You are wrong, first there was a Russian military intervention, then the liquidation of the Ukrainian authorities, deportation of people who do not like Russia (eg Tatars) and fibally the refenderum.

The Crimean status referendum of 2014 was a disputed referendum because of the OSCE and UN absence, the fact that Russian citizens who had been in the Crimea for only a year proved to have voted, confiscation of IDs by Crimaian citizens not to vote and of course double and triple votes by the same people.

After all, an occupying power has no authority to hold elections or referendums.

Russia scores 1.8/10 on election integrity.
Them cheating is the main reason.
An occupation power has no right to hold elections.

The UNSC decided to put a stop to Gadaffi because he killed demonstrators demanding democracy during the Arab Spring.
Gaddafi was killed by Libyans rebels.
I'm not really trying to defend Gaddafi. Gaddafi supports Taiwan, and the Chinese also want Gaddafi to die, so we do not use the veto.
I just want to tell you that the Ukrainian government is really a Nazi. Their massacre of East Ukrainians is no different from that of Gaddafi.

We all know you are Indian. You should not insult your country in order to cover up your real nationality.

You get more boring evry day dude. You 3rd worlders amuse me. You guys come all from abhorrend poor places and attack each other who is in worst state. Its amusing.

You are wrong, first there was a Russian military intervention, then the liquidation of the Ukrainian authorities, deportation of people who do not like Russia (eg Tatars) and fibally the refenderum.

The Crimean status referendum of 2014 was a disputed referendum because of the OSCE and UN absence, the fact that Russian citizens who had been in the Crimea for only a year proved to have voted, confiscation of IDs by Crimaian citizens not to vote and of course double and triple votes by the same people.

After all, an occupying power has no authority to hold elections or referendums.
Come on, this kind of lie can't fool us.

If the eastern Ukrainians support the Western Ukrainian govt, they will not be able to resist the attack of the Western Ukrainian govt army for eight years. We all know that the militia and guerrillas cannot survive without the support of the local people.

This is the same reason that the Taliban must have the support of most Afghans. If the Taliban did not have the support of Afghans, how could they persist for 20 years under the strangulation of the US Army?

The biggest mistake of the Russians is to recognize the independence of Crimea and other eastern Ukraine regions. Without the permission of the UN Security Council and the central govt, local govts have no right to vote for independence.

If Russia wants to overthrow the govt of western Ukraine, it should carry out war on the premise of guaranteeing Ukraine's sovereignty. For example, a new Ukrainian govt was established in eastern Ukraine, and then volunteer troops were sent to help the new govt overthrow the Nazi govt in western Ukraine.
If Russia does so, then they are the Party of absolute justice.

I'm not really trying to defend Gaddafi. Gaddafi supports Taiwan, and the Chinese also want Gaddafi to die, so we do not use the veto.
I just want to tell you that the Ukrainian government is really a Nazi. Their massacre of East Ukrainians is no different from that of Gaddafi.
There is a huge difference between citizens demonstrating for democracy and a foreign country starting an insurgency using their own soldiers disguised as locals equipped with heavy weapons.
Ukraine is fighting a war of self-defense against Russia in Donbass since 2014.

There is a huge difference between citizens demonstrating for democracy and a foreign country starting an insurgency using their own soldiers disguised as locals equipped with heavy weapons.
Ukraine is fighting a war of self-defense against Russia in Donbass since 2014.
Come on, we have basic IQ. The East Ukrainian militia must have the support of local people. Don't repeat such lies.

Ukraine fighting the separatists there are certain casualties. You mean they drink tea? Why you blame the killing? Do you think chinese invite the separatists in China to diner? Or you believe there are no casualties to Ukraine soldiers. Stupidity has limit.
Yes indeed stupidity has limits.. because your comment does not make sense..they were/are killing people just because they speak Russian..this is beyond politics..

Haha, you caught a typing mistake, but you still live in the past and failed to see G7 as percentage of global production and gdp per ppp has been falling for the last 20 years now accounts for only 32%. But you wouldn't care and keep spewing the same blah blah blah all day.
What's that (GDP/Currency imbalance ) have to do with Russian failed to pay the interest payment when they can?

Also, there are ALWAYS going to be imbalance seeing US Dollars is THE DOMINANT currency with roughly 58% usage. You can stop using USD if you want, but that's you. And I will call that a dumb move.

The war in 2014 was started by Russia Invading Crimea.
Russia then started an ”insurgency” using Russian soldiers in disguise.

There is a significant correlation between supporting Russia and supporting criminal dictators.
I do not care really but if i would folĺow your logic it started when they started to opress russians in ukraina.

Spare me that dictator bullshit as the west did not lick balls of various dictators when suited to their interests, so it amuses me when moral card is driven out.

View attachment 857451
Two wrong don't make a good, and the Yankees are not participating this invasion! Stop trying to excuse Russia's disgusting war crimes by others which BTW, may or may not have been deliberate, here we have a DELIBERATE ACT OF STATE TERRORISM. Moreover, exactly like with the Waffen-SS, the war crimes of ruSSian army are systemic and deliberate in order to terrorize the population, and then, the ruSSian invasion in itself is already a type of war crime that was enough to get you hanged at the Nuremberg trial, even if I agree that Butcher-Harris and Stalin should have been judged and hanged at Nuremberg too...

Now be aware that there are US citizens that are wanted for war crimes by the International Criminal Court, which include members of the CIA, US Armed Forces and even politicians, e.g. Henry Kissinger, Chenney, Rumsfeld or Dubya clearly avoid to enter countries that signed the 1998 Rome Treaty...
At the same time, the cases are few as war crimes/crimes against humanity are not an US norm, actually, as all western forces, US military try to minimize collateral damages as much as possible.
It's not the same with Russia which uses of deliberate terror methods against populations. After 4 months in Ukraine only, there are already 20,000 court cases of war crimes under investigation...
Now, I make myself no illusions about US or Russian criminals ending their days in The Hague's jail.

View attachment 857463
rumsfeld-bush-cheney.jpg
Tony-Blair.jpg
Henry-Kissinger-Metropolitan-Opera-New-York-2009-Source-Wikipedia-Photo-Shankbone-CC-BY-3_0.jpg

They ALL deserve :
View attachment 857464
Period !!!

There is a big difference between whataboutism and hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom