What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were Russians i'd have located the building the projection come and used the same technique to project a broken cross on that building , then it would have become a hilarious propaganda war
but looks like they doing it from the street :woot: but why a cross :what:

I found it interesting that US downplayed the sinking of Moscova . Firstly they did not confirm its sinking & secondly they did not attribute the kill to ukrainian forces. Additionally the ukrainian government also went quiet after the initial announcement. While news has been circulating the ship sank 2 hours after the attack , i think it was also announced by Lithuania. I dont believe US & ukraine did not have the information of its sinking.

This is a humiliation for russia . The US understands this. Thats why they are not boasting about this .

This could spark a call for revenge by the russian population who have been devided in their support of the war. This is a bad situation for everyone i think. Lets hope the war does not escalate further.

but looks like they doing it from the street :woot: but why a cross :what:
if its from street some embassy employee can accidentally destroy the equipment , the broken cross because Russia claim entered Ukraine to fight neo-Nazis

This could spark a call for revenge by the russian population who have been devided in their support of the war. This is a bad situation for everyone i think. Lets hope the war does not escalate further.
It is unlikely that most people are able to fathom the importance of a single ship in the black sea.. even if you call it flag ship. Not everyone spends a lot of time on defense talk. More probable that an average joe will think of this as just another ship and not think much. Russia is in a 'special operation' after all, some loss is to be expected. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom