What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia likely lost hundreds of Russian sailors as well. I seriously doubt they rescued most of them.

Most likely cause was Ukrainian Neptune struck the Moskva and the secondary explosions from Russian ammo caused the majority of damage and eventual sinking.

It is unlikely that most people are able to fathom the importance of a single ship in the black sea.. even if you call it flag ship. Not everyone spends a lot of time on defense talk. More probable that an average joe will think of this as just another ship and not think much. Russia is in a 'special operation' after all, some loss is to be expected. :p:
Yeah that could be true too.

But i believe during world war 2 after the sinking of HMS Hood by Bismark , the was an outcry for revenge by the British. Lets hope something like that dont happen

1649968755933.png

Wikipedia updates are so quick :laugh:

It is unlikely that most people are able to fathom the importance of a single ship in the black sea.. even if you call it flag ship. Not everyone spends a lot of time on defense talk. More probable that an average joe will think of this as just another ship and not think much. Russia is in a 'special operation' after all, some loss is to be expected. :p:
I was just reading some Russian forums ,along with the Moskva a lot of Russian hopes were sunk,many started to see the "Special operation" for the fiasco and the humiliation that it is.
Anyway, it was a nice day today, 12500 tons of Russian crap was sent to the bottom of the Black Sea,Russkies are crying over their lost flagship, Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦

Russia likely lost hundreds of Russian sailors as well. I seriously doubt they rescued most of them.

Most likely cause was Ukrainian Neptune struck the Moskva and the secondary explosions from Russian ammo caused the majority of damage and eventual sinking.
I dont think it was ukranian missiles . Its probably some modern western anti ship missile.

News have been going around for weeks that the west are to supply ukraine with anti ship weapons.

The Ukraine parliament declares Russia as terror organization, as terror state.
The reason: Russia political regime aims to exterminate Ukrainians, the physical genocide of Ukraine population.

Well done.

598B7422-9C71-4DA5-A0D2-37E60364D6E9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom