What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They are not a developing third world nation, this is Europe."
"Blue-eyed, blond-haired European people are being killed."

▪️These are European journalists, while making statements about the Russia-Ukraine war on live broadcast, horrified sentences they used.

That's the western mentality.

Racist, discriminatory and arrogant as can be.

The lower the fly over the less time for the ground threat to engage (That's an angle thing). You can also use the geo-heat to shield your heat signature, if you are in place like Iraq or Afghanistan.

In general, we don't have chopper fly over when there is a creditable MANPAD threat. but Fast Air and sometime AC-130 Gunship is unlimited (mostly at night)

@dBSPL thanks for the question, i wanted to know the exact same thing.
@jhungary thanks for the answer.

It seemed really wierd to me seeing all this footage of low flying aircraft. Correct me if i misunderstood, but what you're saying is that by flying so low, their harder for MANPAD operators to spot because of angles and because the heat signature is hidden (at least in warmer countries).

I have another question then - why are they flying within manpad range? Is that something they have to do in order to provide CAS?

I would have assumed that strikes against static targets could be conducted using longer range stand off weaponry?

Im just happy to see that russia is destroyed. Their banks, airlines companies collapse.

Sberbanks european branch collapsed just today and is closed by ECB.
Wait: I thought, nobody in the west wants to destroy russia? Only putins kremlin bots spreading this disinformation.

Maybe, maybe, many elites here in the west thinks exactly like you? And have exact the same megalomaniac attitude about controlling the whole world?

And after Selensky threatened going nuclear on the Munich Security Conference, and nobody in the west stopped him, the casus belli was there for russia.

YOU have started all this and you know it.

I believe Raygun was a great leader. This is not idolatry from me. But first, some presidential background...

When I first came to the US, Gerald Ford was president. I had no frame of reference so I could say nothing about Ford whether he was 'good' or 'bad'. Then came Jimmy Carter, the Saudi oil embargo, and the economic downturn. The voters booted Carter and elect Ronald Reagan. To me, Raygun was my first president.

There were many debatable reasons why I believe Raygun was a great leader but I will restrict my reasons that are related to the current topic. Raygun was a great leader because his vision went over the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans. In other words, to Raygun, a tyrant 1000 miles away is no different than one mile away. To him, the geographical distance was irrelevant in terms of preparedness. That farsightedness attracted me. Of course, I was in the UK/CONEUR region to see what he was exhorting the American people about.

To me, an important part of being a great leader is to protect the country from external threats so that the people can have time to deal by themselves the country's internal flaws. Raygun understood that part of the American psyche better than most pols. It is not that the American people do not need leadership on domestic issues, but Raygun understood that to the American people, give them general goals and they prefer to work out the details on their own. Am not sure if Raygun discovered that or he revived that from past American leaders. I prefer Raygun's principles oriented style of leadership over Bill Clinton's often personal relationship 'I feel your pain' approach.
I was born during Carter (I was 1 when he left) then live under Reagan for the next 8 years, my parent is not a fan of Raygun. I signed up after 1999 so it was during Clinton.

I would say I won't follow Clinton to war, but I will probably follow Reagan. There are only 3 President I would follow to war. Washington, Eisenhower and Reagan (Yes, I will not follow Lincoln to war) But I have a 4th name. I will probably follow Zelenskyy if I was a Ukrainian.

No wonder everyone other than Ukrainians aren't being allowed to cross.
LOL.

I think this is for show tho, she probably wouldn't really pick up a rifle and fight. I am not sure...

It is quite painful times for me. No will to prove something to anyone.
I know we have our difference, but I do feel for you, must not be good to be in a warzone. Especially under this circumstance.

I doubt he would mind that though. Then Muslims can finally take revenge for how they have been treating refugees from war-torn Middle Eastern countries. But it will never get to that point fortunately.
So, 40-50billion € a year spending on them and still let them here after doing a crime is "hard"?!
NOT one muslim country would spend so much money on saving non-muslims.

Wait: I thought, nobody in the west wants to destroy russia? Only putins kremlin bots spreading this disinformation.

Maybe, maybe, many elites here in the west thinks exactly like you? And have exact the same megalomaniac attitude about controlling the whole world?

And after Selensky threatened going nuclear on the Munich Security Conference, and nobody in the west stopped him, the casus belli was there for russia.

YOU have started all this and you know it.

Putin also said nobody wants attack Ukraine.

Things changed..what we see is the complete annihilation of russian interests, economy and aviation in Europe.

Russia plays no role in Europe anymore. Their richest lost 45% of their property in 24 h.

I admire the will of Ukraine to fight. Our weapons guarantee endless insurgence against russian troops.

"They are not a developing third world nation, this is Europe."
"Blue-eyed, blond-haired European people are being killed."

▪️These are European journalists, while making statements about the Russia-Ukraine war on live broadcast, horrified sentences they used.

That's the western mentality.

Racist, discriminatory and arrogant as can be.
Bear in mind this is mainstream media with the majority of the populace sucking up to these fascists and their inhuman rhetoric.

So, 40-50billion € a year spending on them and still let them here after doing a crime is "hard"?!
You're damn right that not even a single Muslim country would spend a penny on saving Europeans.
And you forget that the millions of these refugees you talk about are now refugees because of your wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that bombing other nations and getting their population to immigrate to your country is a non-starter.

Putin also said nobody wants attack Ukraine.
Did you even read my post? I repeat: Selensky said on the Munich Security Conference, 19.2.22, that he wants nuclear weapons and nobody in the west stopped him!

This was the casus belli for Russia. This was the start of this war. Why nobody here in the west stopped him? Because that is exactly what they wanted. YOU started it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom