What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
65794B48-654B-418E-AAE4-3ED20E1CDBD6.jpeg
CA8ED5FB-2580-4856-918C-F8C2FE85D2F6.jpeg

Last edited:
One thing is certain. The west has almost won the propaganda war. The twitter handles I am seeing on this forum are mainly european controlled. The social media giants have blocked russian handles/pages. These are too many fake news circulating and unfortunately some PDF members are sharing these tweets/news without any verification.
This war has at least made one thing clear. The west controls everything. These so called social media giants, news channels etc are controlled by the west.

@jhungary good night, or good morning depending on where you are.

I see Russian tried to spear quite deeply to try effect encirclement of cities, then something quickly catches up to them in the middle of nowhere? Is it aviation, or mobile defence going?

Your assessment of how much forces Russia still has on staging grounds. I see there were close to no new advancements other than remaining around trying to re-stage in Belarus, and separated detachments roaming in open fields in the South, trying to do something, likely move to better, more defensible positions.
I would say if the TASS report I saw is correct, Russia is losing too many equipment already. (about 5000 soldier lost and 150 tanks and some 25 fighters). Remember the battle started when they split up, and conventional number for combat/support force is 1/3 (ever frontline soldier have 3 support personnel) so we can deduce the actual combat strength is somewhere between 60000 to 70000, so losing about 5000 soldier is reaching the 1/10 level. Plus this is day 5 now, supplies would have run low. The map I saw today and yesterday did not change much (if at all) which mean their initial wave is stalled. I would probably hold or pull back to regroup, which is what this "peacetalk" coming from, I don't believe the peace talk is genuine, they are just buying time to reset the battleplan, because they had lost the momentum to the Ukrainian.

They need to basically restart their battleplan, the old one is not working for them. they need a change.

And I don't think Ukrainian will use mobile defence, that require training and drill, and consider TDF are not at all a sophisticated

One thing is certain. The west has almost won the propaganda war. The twitter handles I am seeing on this forum are mainly european controlled. The social media giants have blocked russian handles/pages. These are too many fake news circulating and unfortunately some PDF members are sharing these tweets/news without any verification.
This war has at least made one thing clear. The west controls everything. These so called social media giants, news channels etc are controlled by the west.
The ground war is not important in the 21st century as much as the information war. I don’t think the West would’ve put as many sanctions if not for the propaganda. The Ukrainians knew they had to fabricate and fake events to get Western support.

Well that’s what happens when you don’t control the info sphere.

The biggest propaganda tool is the TV/Media which is controlled by the west. We all know this but its how its used to change your mindset so majority will fall for their propaganda.

If he will return Outer Northeast. Otherwise, he will need really to be ready to crawl in front of Xi

Nah, not gonna happen, Russia will win, there are not much of a fight, they will probably lose the initial contact, but they can just call another group. I can't see how Ukraine not crumble under this pressure. As my assessment said, Ukraine probably have 10% chance to come out of this war winning.

The problem is, even if Russia win, they still lost. Because the price to win is making them a pariah, and Central Asian country may shift to China even if Russia did not. NATO lost nothing in Ukraine (They were never theirs) but will probably gain Sweden and Finland or even Bosnia and Georgia as a member (Both Bosnia and Georgia are in latter stage of NATO membership application than Ukraine) . That creeps into Russia even more.

The biggest propaganda tool is the TV/Media which is controlled by the west. We all know this but its how its used to change your mindset so majority will fall for their propaganda.
More than Television, the younger consumers and target Audience use social media, if you are able to develop a convincing enough narrative and leverage it to garner support for your cause, it can spread like wildfire faster than news on print or TV/Radio ever could.

That’s what happened here, must admit, well played by the CIA. #GG

Nah, not gonna happen, Russia will win, there are not much of a fight, they will probably lose the initial contact, but they can just call another group. I can't see how Ukraine not crumble under this pressure. As my assessment said, Ukraine probably have 10% chance to come out of this war winning.

The problem is, even if Russia win, they still lost. Because the price to win is making them a pariah, and Central Asian country may shift to China even if Russia did not. NATO lost nothing in Ukraine (They were never theirs) but will probably gain Sweden and Finland or even Bosnia and Georgia as a member (Both Bosnia and Georgia are in latter stage of NATO membership application than Ukraine) . That creeps into Russia even more.
Wonder if the sanctions will ever be dropped…Russia might become an Iran or North Korea.

As far as I know they first wave of soldiers they've sent to Ukraine are mostly conscripts, Chechen paramilitary, and some conventional forces and they're only using 1/3 of the 100k-130k soldiers they have ready to go.
It wouldn't matter if they are trained to the same regime.

It's like saying Puerto Rican or Samoan soldier in the US Army are second rated....

Last edited:
I’m surprised by that because people usually credit Russia as being very good with psyops, like all the west was saying that Russian media influenced 2016 election.
Russian are very good with psyops, but you need platforms to do that. The west control all the news outlet and social media around the world. And they just shut down or block all the Pro Russian media and there is nothing Russia can do about it. Russian don't even have a voice with their psyops now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom