What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please don't talk like a crooked lawyer who uses legal loopholes to escape a discussion where simple human values and rationality is needed.
In other words: You don't know either what this march has to do with Libya or Syria.

Russian bombers wouldn't even dare to fly near Ukraine... they are centuries old junk with non functional precision guidance systems... and now Western Anti Air MANPADS (that actually works unlike Russian junk) started arriving in large numbers, chances of air raids becoming more unlikely.
Chances of Air Raids? Russian Junk?
🤣🤣🤣
Russian junk demolished most of Ukrainian air defense and airforce in 48 hours.
Stop watching Western Propaganda and come to reality.

Azov batallion base falls to russians in donskoe

FMmQXoqXwAA_TKq

Chances of Air Raids? Russian Junk?
🤣🤣🤣
Russian junk demolished most of Ukrainian air defense and airforce in 48 hours.
Stop watching Western Propaganda and come to reality.
I know Khan saheb visited Russia recently and your new found love towards Russia will be gone really soon...

BREAKING NEWS
Turkish Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu: "Is there a war or a conflict here? We have made our decision. Article 19 is very clear. This is a war."

Turkiye is preparing to implement the 19th article of the Montreux Convention. I think, Straits are closing to warships.

In other words: You don't know either what this march has to do with Libya or Syria.

Why doesn't the march have to do with Libya and Syria ? I again ask, if that was really an anti-war march then the wars in Libya and Syria should have been mentioned too. Are they not happening on Earth ? Are there not wars going on there which, which were initiated by NATO whose one member is your country Germany's government and military ? Or will you only talk of wars not initiated by NATO ?

Not back, at least not completely.

I am just seeing this as a very good talking point, so I come back up here.

Well, how frequent do you see Russian conventional war? You see a lot of how NATO and US fight conventional war. But this is probably the first since Soviet Union fight Afghanistan in the 80s, and to be honest? I am disappointed. And I think most military analyst would have say the same thing.

Anyway, thank you for your post.
Not since Afghanistan. They have already have some experience in Chechnya and Georgia. And recently they have some military operation in Syria, to help Assad.

Also, levelling Kyiv or Kharkiv does not work for Russia, people will simply fight under the rubble, Ukraine is not a mechanized force that depend on open ground to operate., which make Russian advance even worse, remember what the Soviet did to the Germany in Stalingrad? But this time the Ukrainian have the home advantage.

Also, this will go against the Russian narrative of "they are there to help the people"
Yeah mate they will fight under the rubble.

That's why Azov is killing civilians who try to flee (there are videos I will not post as it may be against the rules) and the government is calling for foreign volunteers to help them fight. Those are the actions of a well motivated population.

And that was my entire point, that's why they are not carrying out those kinds of tactics, to the point that their own forces are criticizing the policy.

I know Khan saheb visited Russia recently and your new found love towards Russia will be gone really soon...
That’s irrelevant. Facts matter. And it is a fact Ukrainian Military is getting pounded as we speak and Kiev will fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom